NinjaManager Forums
Old 06-19-2016, 02:54 AM   #441
TuffHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by udon View Post
Yeah I'm pretty sure the beta will begin in July!
Will this be an Open Beta?
Old 06-19-2016, 07:40 AM   #442
sorunbende

july 1 ?
i want to join if it is closed beta.
sorunbende is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 09:24 AM   #443
xddxdsfiukas
ಠ_ಠ

investing in this thread
Old 06-25-2016, 06:40 PM   #444
Dejviz007
Real Super Sand

I also want to join ;)
Old 06-26-2016, 10:02 AM   #445
xddxdsfiukas
ಠ_ಠ

me too :D
Old 06-27-2016, 08:49 PM   #446
anotherpapaya

Can't wait :3
anotherpapaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 11:27 AM   #447
xddxdsfiukas
ಠ_ಠ

still waiting
Old 07-01-2016, 12:18 PM   #448
anotherpapaya

:")
Old 07-01-2016, 01:28 PM   #449
Dejviz007
Real Super Sand

I don't remember if I suggested this already or not, but I think that it would be cool to have some sort of items/ninjas presets that you can create, for example, when you o into the "My team" tab, there would be a drop-down list with all the presets, that you could create/delete/rename, and you could simply select the one you need, and all the ninjas/items would change. The second thing I'd like to see would be a new chat, something that would be linked with the game, so that when you create an account, you'd get an chat account as well, and in the chat account description, it could show if you're in a clan, what's your teams and stuff like that. Also, as far as I remember, there will not be anything special for those who played nm1, right? That's sad, I'd like to get something like custom FNG (picture/abilities names (or even the abilities itself)), just so that I could feel special, and wouldn't think about suicide so often. ok bye. Also, I'd like to participate in the beta.
Old 07-01-2016, 05:22 PM   #450
anotherpapaya

Anyone have new information about beta ? :")
Old 07-01-2016, 06:37 PM   #451
kuuya03

kindly stop posting "when is beta?" since its not a suggestion or helpful to game devt. only those who helped in game devt are going to be invited in closed beta imho

@deviz udon said he will implement edittable team set for battle, item hunt.

Last edited by kuuya03; 07-01-2016 at 06:40 PM.
kuuya03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 12:50 AM   #452
deden70

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuuya03 View Post
kindly stop posting "when is beta?" since its not a suggestion or helpful to game devt. only those who helped in game devt are going to be invited in closed beta imho

if so, it's name must be alpha test not beta
deden70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 01:36 AM   #453
raoniluna

Well, if the beta is "open" as in not exclusive to developers, please, sign me in *_*
If it is "closed circle" only, then have fun xD

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
raoniluna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 12:16 AM   #454
xddxdsfiukas
ಠ_ಠ

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuuya03 View Post

I don't see the reason why would anyone have to be excluded from the beta especially us veteran players lol haha
Old 07-05-2016, 05:48 PM   #455
udon
Catpain
Admin

I'll most likely have a day or two with a few selected members/mods try out and report directly to me if it works or if there are any major bugs that would stop people from testing/playing.

After that I think i'll just post a link here in the forums, and if things work fine I'll post a news post on NM.

Things are progressing fine, I just can't stop adding bonus areas... haha...

Just finished up adding 70+ summons with stats. It's a bit of guessing work there, so we'll see how they turn out.

Also added a Friends list so you can add and keep track of them easily.

I think the Genjutsu mechanic can be interesting. It'll definitely be hard to balance, but it's a cool way to make expecially combos more exciting. There can for example be;
* 50% chance of adding +10 element when facing an opponent of counter-element.
* 10% chance of adding +10 ninjutsu when successfully triggering a reroll.

I also added Health Bar Missions pretty much a few days ago. I hadn't thought about it previously, but it'll be very useful for some areas I had planned. A few areas will be permanent, which means your progress will not be reseted on those mission when you start over. Probably just very hard bonus dungeons. Anyway, something was missing, so I thought about the HP Mission, which essentially means a boss there could have 1,000,000 HP. You fight once, and take off like 3,000 HP. Now it has 997,000 HP left :) When you reset, you would continue where you left off at 997,000. The rewards would of course be huge. Maybe a guaranteed LW or unlocking a cool animated card.

I want to add some kind of gratitude item to old NM players, it's just a bit of a hassle verifying that or giving out some kind of code etc. If I get past that, I figure a good reward would be some kind of item that scales with how many difficulties you've reach on original NM. Maybe it gives EXP gain or something not overly game changing.

udon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 07:41 PM   #456
Kanclers
Lady of Moonlake

Quote:
I'll most likely have a day or two with a few selected members/mods try out and report directly to me if it works or if there are any major bugs that would stop people from testing/playing.

After that I think i'll just post a link here in the forums, and if things work fine I'll post a news post on NM.

Just finished up adding 70+ summons with stats. It's a bit of guessing work there, so we'll see how they turn out.

I think the Genjutsu mechanic can be interesting. It'll definitely be hard to balance, but it's a cool way to make expecially combos more exciting. There can for example be;

I also added Health Bar Missions pretty much a few days ago. I hadn't thought about it previously, but it'll be very useful for some areas I had planned. A few areas will be permanent, which means your progress will not be reseted on those mission when you start over. Probably just very hard bonus dungeons. Anyway, something was missing, so I thought about the HP Mission, which essentially means a boss there could have 1,000,000 HP. You fight once, and take off like 3,000 HP. Now it has 997,000 HP left :) When you reset, you would continue where you left off at 997,000. The rewards would of course be huge. Maybe a guaranteed LW or unlocking a cool animated card.

I want to add some kind of gratitude item to old NM players, it's just a bit of a hassle verifying that or giving out some kind of code etc. If I get past that, I figure a good reward would be some kind of item that scales with how many difficulties you've reach on original NM. Maybe it gives EXP gain or something not overly game changing.
I was here all this time since u started this topic... and all I can say- U are genius, all alone made this work... Cannot await for NM II...
Thanks...

Kanclers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 08:08 PM   #457
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Quote:

WOOT! Recognition for time spent on NM1! *Chuckles* Honestly don't mind what it is weither its an EXP item or LW, as long as it shows we havnt been totally side tracked. I cant wait to see what this game is like when its ready to be shown.

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 09:27 PM   #458
lukasoln
Touch Me If U Can

things are going nice, i cannot wait :P haha

Shit happens
lukasoln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 11:12 PM   #459
nuno444
the freebie giver

Everytime udon posts , the more i want to play with all theeese updates , cmoooon release nm 2.0 alreeady , my walleeet is reaaady
Old 07-06-2016, 03:00 AM   #460
raoniluna

Quote:

I would rather a good yet balanced weapon (well, one for each difficulty as follows): I think a bonus mission with the possibility of dropping the "legacy" item for the NM I players in each difficulty would be great. The item would be "exclusive" yet balanced, it would not be given for free but still give a sense of "loyalty".

raoniluna is offline   Reply With Quote