NinjaManager Forums
Old 08-26-2015, 07:28 PM   #1
TuffHunter

Default Crazy Impossible Team Idea...

I've gotten tired of the simple Gobi teams so to mix it up I used Conch King on Extreme and stopped leveling it at 17 and instead pumped up Baku to level 11 or so and found 4 Extreme LWs.

So now for Impossible I wanted a team that is all set before Temple, but still manages to use the Chakra from after temple. For that I decided on something crazy.... LS Tai with a TM starter!

Final Team:
Jiroubou TM (LS)
Kimimaro (Starter, LS, Misslotted)
FNG (LS)
FNG (LS, Misslotted)
FNG (LS, Misslotted)
FNK (LS)
Hachibi
86/86 Chakra

So at temple the max chakra is 82, and untransmigrated my team will be at 78. With the proper LWs (Ocrist, Vampire Claw, etc.) my TM genin and Starter Jounin should make for good tanks, while the 3 genins with +6 tai per level should be great bang for buck with Hachibi.

Now early on there are obvious issues. Luckily I have Luna Sword, Gunbai & Revive Armor to give a misslotted genin 160 Stamina. However trying to use my early chakra has presented a few problems.

I intend to go for Giant Centipede at Silver rank to help with the misslot as well as for obtaining my FNK and Summon earlier due to the Elemental Advantage. I figured the best way to also augment my team would be with Onoki as a temporary kage (going LS if he rolls a 9 seal, HS if he rolls 10-11).

Thoughts suggestions, feedback? Right now my biggest obstacle seems to be pre-silver rank as just my 3 FNG will leave me with 20+ unused chakra. I could get an early Jiroubou CS2 (jounin). Even without halving his Chakra I could fit him and a very temporary 4 CK summon. With the combo bonus I could easily misslot my starter Jiroubou into the Kage slot (using the 3 mentioned LWs).

Then the question becomes do I tough it out with Jiroubou CS2 as a temp, or sell him and get Onoki as a temp Kage....

Last edited by TuffHunter; 08-27-2015 at 03:42 PM.
TuffHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 10:12 PM   #2
XaK0R
KURO Representative

Ok, so i think, going double missslot on Impo doesnt sit alright with me, especially not a starter jounin like kimi who was incredible low stamina. If you want to do something totally unique then this works, but I am pretty sure this team setup will take you a long time to finish with.

Instead i would suggest to do this, if you dont wanne go with the boring and actually SLOW Gobi route

Regular Genin ( 6 Chakra one at most, Hinata, Chouji, Kiba probably ) HS
Starter Genin ( Dont TM, Lee probably or if you want you could take Neji to combo with Hinata, if you want to take Kimimaro Starter Jounin, I would suggest to take Kidoumaru for his awesome abs, make him HS, and take Oboro or Chouji as 2nd HS Tanker, regular Genin, I usually prefer HS Tank, due to them reaching stable tank numbers )
FNG : Probably Some LS Tai one to add some more spread damage to your team, as the crits will increase your maximum output of damage more, and FNGs have otherwhise low damage and will not hit often as HS ones, if a LS one crits very often in a row though, he will last a considerable amount longer I'd say.

Kimimaro / Gai Jounin Starter : HS for sure, their starting seals make LS very unattractive
FNJ : Probably HS Tai as well, try to find some CC LWs like Megingjiro for this one

FNK : LS Tai one I'd say

Fukasaku

86 / 86

This team will provide you with a summon that offers Endurance, pretty important on Impossible imo, further you could use Full team on AT as well, because you cant get Fuka before then, so just use a Temp Summon that costs at most 16 Chakra, I d recommend Giant Dogs or Giant Crustacean as they provide not only damage, but increase Ryo / Exp gain as well, which can affect your Ninjas even after you don't use the temp anylonger ( more ryo for stats / higher levels on them )

I would further use Nidaime or 3rd Raikage as Temp instead of Onoki, his growth is so terrible and you usually end up with a lvl 20 Kage anyways untill you can beat FNK, so at that Lvl Nidaime / 3rd would be better than Onoki, make Temp Kage HS.

As early temp I would go Umi / Giant Dogs ( this one could be kept even till Fuka ) or if you go Umi, take G.C. later at gold. Take the Umi Route if you plan to take a FNK that is gained by beating 3 others or if its a fire one, Umi provides the best power to beat FNKs with its huge, combined Ele ADV and Ele Damage.

Using Revive Armor on one of your Tankers to get them stamina is the biggest waste you can do with that item. It belongs onto your strongest ninja to pimp their Endurance significantly and to let them hit another 4 or 5 times, so Idealy on your FNK.

If you still want to go with that team of yours, I would definetly switch out Onoki for either Nidaime or 3rd Raikage ( if the chakra for this one fits ).
I have run a Hachibi Impo run myself, and i was very unconvinced by it. I wouldnt recommend anyone to do it, you will have big trouble to tank the QB because your tankers have to basically Crit on both last hits, because they are so weak ( LS -> No Endurance -> huge damage drop and weak Ninjas on top ( in your case a TM and misssloted FNJ ))

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on Classic.NinjaManager.com!

Last edited by XaK0R; 08-26-2015 at 10:16 PM.
XaK0R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 10:49 PM   #3
TuffHunter

Well I said nothing about putting Revive Armor for a tanker ;)

The double miss slot doesn't come into play until Kyuubi. Before then I only have to miss slot 1 genin because I can keep my starter J in the jounin slot. Then after hunting for LWs such as Vampire Claw I can move him into a tanking role.

Also... Level 20 Onoki has 138 attack and lv20 Nid has 127. Onoki however has low Stamina so I can see why I should use 3rd Raikage... I guess I will be using him on Extreme AND Impossible ;)

But as for your comment about tanking Kyuubi... isn't it the same issue with a LS-Nin team? You basically are counting on a perfect roll for their 2nd and 3rd hits.

Last edited by TuffHunter; 08-27-2015 at 10:44 AM.
Old 08-27-2015, 03:01 PM   #4
XaK0R
KURO Representative

yes it is, thats why i hate LS campers :D

Oh right read that with your Revive / Luna wrong, was meant for your missslotted FNG after all, but I woul still put Revive on FNK for extreme damage spike, he will probably deal around 1 to 1,5 k more max damage.

Btw, you have 3 missslots actually, 2 fngs on jounin slots, and starter jounin in genin slot :)

If you want to use so many missslots, maybe use Rokubi ( somewhat my favo summon :D )

I'd still go for a Fuka setup, reasons being stated above :o , but help yourself with that truly crazy setup if you wanne do it :o

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on Classic.NinjaManager.com!
XaK0R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 03:47 PM   #5
TuffHunter

Yes in the end you are right, I will have 3 miss slots. In a perfect world my final setup would have Revive on my FNk as you mentioned. I feel like Fuka is still not that out there... I've thought about Rokubi too but with the right LWs Hachibi can work. I guess I just had such ridiculous success hunting LWs on Extreme that I am willing to put in the hunting time post temple to properly misslot everything.

Knowing me I will probably just go forward with me team since I only have to misslot 1 FNG before Kyuubi.... and then curse myself later on as I spent months hunting for Stamina lws... I'll make sure to keep you updated so you can give me a good ole "I told you so" when I get frustrated.

Edit: Also, when you tried Hachibi on Impo did you have FULL Tai ninjas? +6 growth FNG, +7 growth FNJ, +9 growth FNK?

2nd Edit: Hmmm.... I guess getting 9 heavy stamina LWs may be difficult... what to do what to do... Maybe I'll go with it on this team and do a more normal build for my LS-Nin team since its harder to hunt LWs with LS-Nin.

Last edited by TuffHunter; 08-28-2015 at 01:04 AM.
Old 07-08-2016, 01:20 AM   #6
TuffHunter

In case anyone was wondering I actually got Red Fox rank fairly quickly... but then took a hiatus. Now I am back and working on Hachibi. Just about able to take him down and then the team will start rolling. As of right now I can misslot 1 ninja and keep him at close to 200 stamina for the purpose of leveling with Revive Armor. So it will just be a matter of LW hunting for this to work ^_^
Old 07-08-2016, 11:56 AM   #7
kuuya03

how did you even get to rf with that team..you can start leveling a higher jounin now instead of misslotting fng since its just 20 lvl(was expecting higher).

Last edited by kuuya03; 07-08-2016 at 12:02 PM.
kuuya03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 07:24 PM   #8
TuffHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuuya03 View Post
how did you even get to rf with that team..you can start leveling a higher jounin now instead of misslotting fng since its just 20 lvl(was expecting higher).
I dunno... good LWs and some luck with crits? I do also have a tri headed dog in addition to my lightning advantage. I thought about using a Temp Jounin... can't remember if I used Jirobui c2 and then sold him, but I've already sold my FNJ so I'll just ride it out.

Yeah I was expecting him to be higher too but rather than rotate him in to keep him leveled I was trying to overlevel 1 FNG to help him reach 200 stamina with LW/800.

Last edited by TuffHunter; 07-08-2016 at 07:26 PM.
Old 07-08-2016, 07:38 PM   #9
kuuya03

you cant use fnj with hachibi but you can use neji with crit chance.hs tai with crit chance are better.
Old 07-09-2016, 12:00 PM   #10
TuffHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuuya03 View Post
you cant use fnj with hachibi but you can use neji with crit chance.hs tai with crit chance are better.
Good idea but before Akatsuki Temple is beaten I cannot fit both Hachibi & Neji Jounin into my team.