NinjaManager Forums
Old 05-14-2012, 09:03 AM   #1981
thndrkiss
?????

In impossible mode its feels like i am playing on Beginning lol only Naruto team is holding me back, such pain in arse :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seglarkungen View Post
Well I was considering camping my alt on hard with a bronze team to gain acces to some Hard lws without clearing it. But I think I've realized I will loose quite a bit of strength doing that since I will have to play with only 1 FNG and starter + oboro on the other spots.

Since it's my alt we're talking about I will have medium cleared so medium and down lws are avaliable and no FNJ. The setup will be (I think):

Starter
FNG Obito
FNG Yondaime/Itachi/Konan

Kmmimaro CS2
Tobi

Kimmimaro Starter

Nin-kame
66/70

Clearing Hard would give me access to many immunity lws and an FNJ but it'll also take me about 4 months since I don't put as much attention on my alt as on main. Maybe it's still worth doing that?
I dont suggest to camp on medium, its better to finish hard and camp on Beginning, in long run it will benefit us 1000 better then medium camping team.

Check out this team... I was only randomly able to beat this team with my FM team..

Thanks Amad2 for siggy
thndrkiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 09:17 AM   #1982
Seglarkungen
What we play is life

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndrkiss View Post
I dont suggest to camp on medium, its better to finish hard and camp on Beginning, in long run it will benefit us 1000 better then medium camping team.

Check out this team... I was only randomly able to beat this team with my FM team..
I've never considered camping on medium m8 :)

This is pretty much the setup I was planning but I think I will need to have some Hard lws with me to make a good bronze camper and gaining access to an FNJ opens up more possible builds.

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
Seglarkungen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 09:47 AM   #1983
Grigari
Junior Member lol

Oh my! Congrats on beating FM, guys!

Imho CW is not as important as progressing through diffs and building your Dream Team, so no worries!
Imagine teh rampage we will do once we all get there

PS
I'm thinking of using Sanbi in my main team all the way through Impo,
sick and tired of Gobi.

Alignment: True Neutral. Because some people just don't give a shit.
Grigari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 09:54 AM   #1984
thndrkiss
?????

Then get all Immu LWs... you can..

Dragon Shield (Find something to replace this as u can hunt on Beginning), SOBetray, Onion Sword, Dragon Road.

In beginning u will be able to Hunt, Moonstone Armor, Dragon bone, Valkyrian (fire country), Dragon Shield, Swordfish Armor.

All of them are Immunity LWs.. so make sure u pick 1st country Fire when u start camping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grigari View Post
Oh my! Congrats on beating FM, guys!

Imho CW is not as important as progressing through diffs and building your Dream Team, so no worries!
Imagine teh rampage we will do once we all get there

PS
I'm thinking of using Sanbi in my main team all the way through Impo,
sick and tired of Gobi.
With Sanbi progression will be slow :(

Thanks Amad2 for siggy
Old 05-14-2012, 10:00 AM   #1985
Grigari
Junior Member lol

sorry, Sanbi is a typo, I meant Nin-kame lol

I don't want to switch to Gobi and loose 14 lvls on a summon.
By the end of Impo run Nin-kame could be lvl 30 or higher,
a decent amount of Tai immunity.

Alignment: True Neutral. Because some people just don't give a shit.

Last edited by Grigari; 05-14-2012 at 10:05 AM.
Grigari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 10:04 AM   #1986
thndrkiss
?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grigari View Post
sorry, Sanbi is a typo, I meant Nin-kame lol
It wont do any good in progression, better get Reibi or just stick with Gobi

Thanks Amad2 for siggy
Old 05-14-2012, 10:07 AM   #1987
Seglarkungen
What we play is life

Quote:
All of them are Immunity LWs.. so make sure u pick 1st country Fire when u start camping.
Would have been nice to start with Fire country however I will be forced to do Lightning or I won't get Nin-Kame :S

Old 05-14-2012, 10:19 AM   #1988
thndrkiss
?????

Damn i forgot about Nin-Kame :( May be try Gold camping team +1 point wont hurt us much...

Thanks Amad2 for siggy
Old 05-14-2012, 10:30 AM   #1989
Seglarkungen
What we play is life

Quote:
Damn i forgot about Nin-Kame :( May be try Gold camping team +1 point wont hurt us much...
We'll see, since I've decided to clear Hard first before camping my plans might very well change before then :) I think I've pretty much covered every option for a camping team there is including forcing myself to progress all the way up to impossible and make a atk camper with manda 3xFNG, 2x FNJ and FNK.

Sry guys for taking up so much space here in the forum with my scatterbrained head :S

Old 05-14-2012, 10:52 AM   #1990
thndrkiss
?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seglarkungen View Post
We'll see, since I've decided to clear Hard first before camping my plans might very well change before then :) I think I've pretty much covered every option for a camping team there is including forcing myself to progress all the way up to impossible and make a atk camper with manda 3xFNG, 2x FNJ and FNK.

Sry guys for taking up so much space here in the forum with my scatterbrained head :S
Take all the space u want Udon isnt charging us for posting lol, Camping at bronze sound good, as well camping at gold which cost of +1 point... Well take time decide and play the way you like

Thanks Amad2 for siggy

Last edited by thndrkiss; 05-14-2012 at 02:50 PM.
Old 05-14-2012, 01:19 PM   #1991
Ice
Flying Penguin

post as much as you want. we want to keep this thread alive

"Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now."
Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 05:22 PM   #1992
Bloodysky
BloodyNight

Main team up to .43% chance to clear Hard... Course I still don't have the LWs I want.. Don't think I'll even try to clear 9-tail till i got them, cause I'll be too tempted to start extreme without them. lol

Bloodysky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 06:35 PM   #1993
Cavillus
105 Zoo fan!

Hi everyone!

I'm really happy our clan is so active!

BTW, I was thinking to create a camping team too with my alt, so I wanted to create the one which is the most useful for CWs.
My questions are:
  1. Rank of the camping team. I have three possibilities: Bronze, Gold or Red Fox. Bronze medal is just "boring" IMHO, because you have to get Immunity with Nin-Kame, Danzou kage and two Kimimaros as jounins. Having to choose between a Gold and Red, I prefer the latter because it opens me more and more possibilities to create competitive teams, while Gold doesn't allow me to use a whole bunch of summons and kages, as well as strong LWs.
  2. Team Characteristics. I could have an Immunity Team, a pure Atk team, and many other possibilities. My preference goes to the Atk team, with Gamaken as summon. This implies my camping team should be a Red Fox one. The pure Attack also has an advantage against Immunity teams, so it is another advantage to its favour.
  3. Team Comp. If I had to create a Immunity team, his composition is quite standard:

FNG Hinata
    FNG Yahiko
    FNG ???
    Hidan
    FNJ Danzou
    Hidan Kage
    Katsuyu

On the other hand, an Atk team should look something like this:

FNG Rock Lee
    FNG Kankuro
    FNG Kiba
    FNJ ?
    FNJ ?
    FNJ ?
    Gamaken

In this case, I will camp after Extreme, because there are some really nice LWs to hunt.
    EDIT: Another idea I could follow is to camp after Impo, so that I can get a super LW like Ragnarok, and I can add my FNK to my team, boosting Kage power.

I'm waiting for some opinions, I'm open to changes in my camper.

My alt team:

Last edited by Cavillus; 05-14-2012 at 07:27 PM.
Cavillus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 07:33 PM   #1994
Seglarkungen
What we play is life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice View Post
post as much as you want. we want to keep this thread alive
I was mainly feeling Grigaris summon thoughts got drowned in the spammage :o

Nice to hear you'd also like to camp Cavillius! I don't agree on everything though but overall it's the same thoughts I've been having. Bronze campers aren't as restricted as you say, I'd not go for Danzou kage for example, getting nin-kame means you can get Tobi or you can fit two FNJs so there are a few options Like:

Starter
Starter Jounin
7 chakra genin
FNJ
Kimmimaro CS2
FNJ
Nin-kame

Here's the atk camper strat I'd go with if I had 2 FNJ:
FNG
FNG
FNG
FNJ
FNJ
Hidan kage - His immunity will make the +atk so much more powerful
Manda - without missloted ninja you don't care about the stamina, the resistance is a pain but should be managable.

Old 05-14-2012, 07:34 PM   #1995
Bloodysky
BloodyNight

It doesn't really matter to be, but keep in mind that if you want to get Rag into your red fox camp team, you will actually have to beat Impo, rerun on beginner, get rag, and then rerun again stopping at red fox. Just something to keep in mind.

Bloodysky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 07:57 PM   #1996
Cavillus
105 Zoo fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodysky View Post
It doesn't really matter to be, but keep in mind that if you want to get Rag into your red fox camp team, you will actually have to beat Impo, rerun on beginner, get rag, and then rerun again stopping at red fox. Just something to keep in mind.
I know, that's one of the biggest problems if I camp after Impo...
I decided to camp this afternoon, so I have still plenty of obscure sides I haven't optimized yet, but they will be OK soon.

My alt team:
Old 05-15-2012, 07:27 AM   #1997
thndrkiss
?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavillus View Post
Hi everyone!

I'm really happy our clan is so active!

BTW, I was thinking to create a camping team too with my alt, so I wanted to create the one which is the most useful for CWs.
My questions are:
  1. Rank of the camping team. I have three possibilities: Bronze, Gold or Red Fox. Bronze medal is just "boring" IMHO, because you have to get Immunity with Nin-Kame, Danzou kage and two Kimimaros as jounins. Having to choose between a Gold and Red, I prefer the latter because it opens me more and more possibilities to create competitive teams, while Gold doesn't allow me to use a whole bunch of summons and kages, as well as strong LWs.
  2. Team Characteristics. I could have an Immunity Team, a pure Atk team, and many other possibilities. My preference goes to the Atk team, with Gamaken as summon. This implies my camping team should be a Red Fox one. The pure Attack also has an advantage against Immunity teams, so it is another advantage to its favour.
  3. Team Comp. If I had to create a Immunity team, his composition is quite standard:

FNG Hinata
    FNG Yahiko
    FNG ???
    Hidan
    FNJ Danzou
    Hidan Kage
    Katsuyu

On the other hand, an Atk team should look something like this:

FNG Rock Lee
    FNG Kankuro
    FNG Kiba
    FNJ ?
    FNJ ?
    FNJ ?
    Gamaken

In this case, I will camp after Extreme, because there are some really nice LWs to hunt.
    EDIT: Another idea I could follow is to camp after Impo, so that I can get a super LW like Ragnarok, and I can add my FNK to my team, boosting Kage power.

I'm waiting for some opinions, I'm open to changes in my camper.
We need Powerful Bronze and Gold camping team as many as we can have... I personally think gold is better.. At lower rank Bronze/Gold Immunity team works better, at red fox u can have good atk team filled with Immunity LWs,

I am not fan of Rangarok 100+ atk but Its good to start camping after Impossible but it will take around 8 month before you start camping... in 8 month ur camp team can grow very powerful... So now its up to you buddy !

Thanks Amad2 for siggy
Old 05-15-2012, 07:59 AM   #1998
thndrkiss
?????

I am making a tracker of possibly future Camp team..

1) Thndrkiss -> Main team will be camping on Red or Purple fox, after collecting 1 or 2 FNK. (Still planning lol)

2) BloodySky -> Bronze ? soon ? (Immunity team)

3) Cavillus -> Bronze/Gold/Red ? (Immu/Attk team)

4)

5)

Post if anyone have plan for camping, Today I decided to camp with my Main team as in other clans many of them started to camp and i dont want to weaken our clan, more early we start better camping team we will have.

Thanks Amad2 for siggy
Old 05-15-2012, 09:57 AM   #1999
Ice
Flying Penguin

1) Thndrkiss -> Main team will be camping on Red or Purple fox, after collecting 1 or 2 FNK. (Still planning lol)

2) BloodySky -> Bronze ? soon ? (Immunity team)

3) Cavillus -> Bronze/Gold/Red ? (Immu/Attk team)

4) Ice -> red/purple fox atk / crit team

5)

"Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now."
Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 10:39 AM   #2000
Cavillus
105 Zoo fan!

Quote:
We need Powerful Bronze and Gold camping team as many as we can have... I personally think gold is better.. At lower rank Bronze/Gold Immunity team works better, at red fox u can have good atk team filled with Immunity LWs,

I am not fan of Rangarok 100+ atk but Its good to start camping after Impossible but it will take around 8 month before you start camping... in 8 month ur camp team can grow very powerful... So now its up to you buddy !
Thanks for the opinion.
When planning, I tried to think about an immunity team for Gold rank, but I didn't find a plausible summon. Do I have to use Nin-Kame or there are any other good alternatives? This, in fact, was the principal reason that made me dismiss this solution.

My alt team: