NinjaManager Forums
Old 10-10-2012, 06:33 AM   #1
MoonTiger
Flying duck of prejustice

Default Naruto 605

Also known as: So let your slow descent into madness begin.

I quite enjoyed this chapter, it was good to see Obito kick some ass, and transform into a badass from a complete wuss. Also, Rin's death is a pretty decent excuse for both of their MS awakening, though I do wonder why Kakashi couldn't use it until Shippuuden.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:01 AM   #2
sandrez
big dumb balding ape

link -> http://view.thespectrum.net/series/n...apter-605.html

Obito/Tobi like Terminator...deal with it

and lazy

Last edited by sandrez; 10-10-2012 at 07:08 AM.
sandrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:34 AM   #3
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonTiger View Post
Also known as: So let your slow descent into madness begin.

I quite enjoyed this chapter, it was good to see Obito kick some ass, and transform into a badass from a complete wuss. Also, Rin's death is a pretty decent excuse for both of their MS awakening, though I do wonder why Kakashi couldn't use it until Shippuuden.
*shrugs* i would say he probably considered himself inexperianced with it but with the growing threat of the akatsuki he decided to use it to protect those that he cares about like naruto that or he was to ashamed to use it because he did earn it after killing the person that was most presious to him just glad my theory of them both earning MS after only one of them killing there most precious person ended up being true go figure

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:00 PM   #4
katashi2009
Still alive

Rin died, not sure why Kakashi killed her though

This is one Katashi you don't wanna fuck with.
katashi2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:43 PM   #5
Seotinach
Green Monster of DOOM~

Considering the Mist's comments about losing her just after they had, it was clear that she was either working for, or taken by, the Mist shinobi. She's clearly not a traitor - not because this says she couldn't be, but because she has an honorary gravestone in Konoha, and I doubt a traitor would get as such - so it's quite interesting.

But... uh... what happened to Kakashi? o_o; He killed Rin, and then Obito went ape-shit. Did I miss the part where he ran off after Kakashi killed her?

Seotinach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:27 PM   #6
MoonTiger

To me it seemed Kakashi has fainted after awakening his MS. His eyes were closing down, while Obito's were opening.
Old 10-10-2012, 04:29 PM   #7
ampon
Angel

Maybe Rin has a kekkei genkai they want to steal.
Old 10-10-2012, 04:32 PM   #8
Levi_Nemekaku
MasterMind (Kage)

@Seo, Kakashi awakened mangekyo after penetrating Rin (pun intended). But the chakra required to keep it activated drained Kakashi's remaining chakra and he passes out in front of her before being able to say his final good bye.

Judging from the last two chapters:

I find it interesting that Kakashi and Rin are being pursued by the hidden mist's hunter-nin (made obvious by their masks). It is likely that Kakashi/Rin are on a mission together that leads them to that area, which is also interesting that they would be so close to Madarras hideout. My guess for them being alone is that Fire country resources are being spread thin (much like Kakashi Gaiden) and minato is on another mission.

Possible reasons for Kakashi to kill Rin:

(Lets just get this one out the way) Like some theorirs floating around there may be a big conspiracy and Rin turns out to be a traitor of some kind or an "experimental body of the mist" She could have been captured/killed durring the kakashi Gaiden which could explain why Obito says "You let Rin die" instead of "I watched you kill Rin/you killed Rin" The story would unfold from there...

It is also possible that being on this mission, they are completely overwhelmed and out numbered. Kakashi Swars not to let anything happen to her and to pritect his commrades with his own life. He would have reminded Rin of His promise to Obito and she may at aome point feel like a burden or liability (much like sakura feels to naruto after he makes a promise to get sasuke back) They are likely to be killed unless Rin does something about it.

1. She is captured by Mist Hunter Nin and Kakashi goes beserk with Chidori, ripping through their ranks. They are forced to "Body Switch" using her as a nearby source to switch woth, protecting themselves. (would explain her look of surprise but not likely)

2. Rin could have jumped in front of Kakashi chidori in a selfish attempt to save him. (also not likely)

3. (my favorite) Rin confesses her love for either Kakashi or Obito (she could have fallen in love with Obito after his death and sacrafice). It is likely that she confesses her love for Kakashi, explaining to him that if they kill him, they would then capture/torture/experiment on her and the Fire Country would be cpmpromised. She goes on to encourage him to carry on the mission and kill her so that she can be with Obito and his sacrafice would not be in vein.

Although my best attempt, and full of romance, this is also unlikely bc Kakashi would need to dispose of her body in order to keep them from getting what they want, unless of course all they want is a living subject. Although they would not be so concerned woth retreiving her body if that were the case.

So all in all I have no idea how close I am to predicting the next chapters but I imagine there is a bit of romance involved.

EDIT: it is likely that Kakashi wakes up and is told of how a guy with One Sharingan destroyed the mist ect and it is attribited to Kakashi. Kakashi assumes that he blacked out and killed everyone with mangekyo. Then in the battle vs Obito when Kakashi asks "why did you wait till now to come back?" Obito's response of "you let Rin die" reveals to Kakashi that Obito was their that day and it was HIM who saved kakashi's life ect. Kakashi is shaken to his core bc he realised what really may have happened. But Obito doesnt have the full story bc Kakashi attacked Rin for a specific reason that he will reveal to Obito in the near future.

What were those hunter nin after? They are tasked with killing and desposing of rouge ninjas from their village and were clearly after Rin's corpse. Maybe she was compromised or even planted into Konoha by the mist? She let herself be captured durring the Kakashi Gaiden? She was able to keep Obito/Kakashi alive all those times with her superior medical ninjutsu? Idk but ill be glad to find out!!

Last edited by Levi_Nemekaku; 10-10-2012 at 05:28 PM. Reason: adding to post
Levi_Nemekaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:50 AM   #9
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

*thinks* now that i think of it maybe kakashi couldnt use his MS because it was mentally blocked out i mean remember sasuke when itachi killed his family he thought he passed out but sasuke continued after his brother and unlocked his sharingan then it was mentally locked until his fight with Haku because he didnt even know he had the power or how to activate it so maybe in kakashi's case some time during the timeskip he reunlocked it after training of some kind and assumed it was the product of said training *shrugs* though it may be imporbabable its a half decent theory as to why he never use dit until shippuden when it would have come in handy againt someone like itachi or orochimaru

also levi nice theorys agree with most of them being possible hopefully one ends up being true

*edit* made a few mistakes in my message that i fixed sorry for the confusion

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.

Last edited by shywhitefox; 10-11-2012 at 08:20 AM.
Old 10-11-2012, 01:59 AM   #10
kuuya03

when itachi used tsukuyomi on kakashi, kakashi might have somehow discovered how to use sharingan. lolz
Old 10-12-2012, 02:42 AM   #11
tru3
Ero-Taichou

i look foward to see this chapter in the anime ^^
Old 10-12-2012, 12:25 PM   #12
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader

its obviously going to be censored to fuck T.T

Sometimes to see the light, you have to jump into the depths of darkness itself...
drag0nf0rce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:16 PM   #13
Samehada_fan
Ban an Sidhe

I wonder how 4Kids would mess up if they were responsible for the editing and dubbing...just thinking about their version of One Piece makes me shiver. ObiTobi would probably hit everyone with a rubber hammer, than string them all up with wire while they're unconscious.
Old 10-12-2012, 06:38 PM   #14
MoonTiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samehada_fan View Post
ObiTobi would probably hit everyone with a rubber ducky, then string them all up with fluffy plushies while they're having tea.
Fixed it for you =)
Old 10-12-2012, 10:42 PM   #15
Samehada_fan
Ban an Sidhe

#14 Thanks, MoonTiger.your version is probably closer to the awful truth. you should never, EVER underestimate 4Kids' ability to destroy anime - They've turned it into an artform.
Old 10-13-2012, 08:12 AM   #16
Mitoru
Evil Entity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samehada_fan View Post
You should never, EVER underestimate 4Kids' ability to destroy anime - They've turned it into an artworm.
Fixed it again.
Old 10-13-2012, 01:10 PM   #17
tihoa
BW Something or Other

the American censors are ridiculous. most likely it will just look like kakashi is groping rin and the hand won't go all the way.

that's what she said censorship coming in as well.
Old 10-13-2012, 04:34 PM   #18
euras
Pervy Sage

true, these days manga is better than anime.
euras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:32 PM   #19
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by tihoa View Post
the American censors are ridiculous. most likely it will just look like kakashi is groping rin and the hand won't go all the way.

that's what she said censorship coming in as well.
yeah i think thats what they did for haku...*sighs* godamn why cant they realize people these days only want to see gory blood and violence with a good story and a pinch of comedy