NinjaManager Forums
Old 12-05-2010, 03:30 PM   #21
Alakan
Problem?

I'd wait till the 'Shiny Water Cristalines', 'Faint Fire Cristaline', 'Superior Kunai' (Sakumo and Kushina) get replaced by actual abilities before actually saying anything about those ones ^^

Danzou however is a must for camping. 30% Nin immunity? I sure as hell will be taking him for my crit camping team, even if his tai growth sucks :P Then, since my team setup only includes 1 fnj, i won't even think about who the 2nd-best camping fnj is :P

For progression I'd take Lee (his 800 is just too good, and low seal is just perfect) and Killer Bee (seal 10 could be problematic in hard, so i'd save him for extreme)

My Tools: BA Simulator (WIP) ~ My Showcase: Part 1 & Part 2
My Clan: NCW ~ My Teams: Main, Alt & Event
Alakan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 03:41 PM   #22
Rebelish
Banned

alakan that won't be a problem... at lvl 36 he will be seal 1... and for hard lv36 is quite normal... about Suigetsu I don't know what to say...

and yea lee quite have some wasted stamina there... he would be good for a misslot team... (misslot him on kage slot)

Anyway for first I will take KB FNJ

sakumo and kushina.. I don't like them at growth and I heard some rumors that danzou might be nerfed soon..

I would still go for gai FNJ on extreme (I will have enought time to hunt for chaos blade on hard)

KB FNJ with 400, 800 at lvl 35 will have capped stamina and at lvl 36 he will have seal 1... + maybe a LW like cosmic blade on him and he will be fine... or even TE, fury fist...
Rebelish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 03:49 PM   #23
FaNe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeh View Post
Nope I believe Hinata HS would be better. First the growth is more suitable and HS would be better with the 10tai/10nin imm. Having a crit camper isn't so effective cuz ur tai will be cut by 70%+ by hidans.

As for the progression fnj, I believe KB has an edge, the rest seems pretty normal nothing to shout about. I believe Itachi is still great, except for his seal.

edit: but if you make Gai HS then I think he's better, especially when katsuyu reaches over level 70's heh. Hidan > All anyway lol.
what are you talking about ? at lvl 70 kats heavy tai nins will be the most useful..we're talking about a summon here that has the potential to reach 100lvl while Hidan walls will never reach 100 tai imu..so a ninja with 7/1 growth will be more useful then one with 6/2
FaNe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 03:53 PM   #24
Jeh
Trippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaNe View Post
what are you talking about ? at lvl 70 kats heavy tai nins will be the most useful..we're talking about a summon here that has the potential to reach 100lvl while Hidan walls will never reach 100 tai imu..so a ninja with 7/1 growth will be more useful then one with 6/2
Heh isn't that exactly what i said?
Jeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 05:13 PM   #25
c-kid12
Soul Surviver

I would choose my favorite one
c-kid12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 06:56 PM   #26
Alakan
Problem?

meh, little OT: crit camping imho isn't to be done with LSs...

With lws alone (along with Yahiko's 400 and Rikudou's 400) u can have a full team of HS ninjas with ~20% crit chance (Yahiko's 400 + Siegfried, 19%; Eskendal, 20%; Rikudou's 800 + Fury Fist, 26%; Psionic Blade, 21%; Wondersword, 25%; Angel Slayer, 25%... here u are, all 6 of ur ninjas equipped :P hopefully new, better, lws will come to replace some of those ones)... add Hachibi, and that's what I call crit camping (at least, that's what I'm planning to do :P) (mind that u still have 10 lw slots available :P hopefully, with new crit chance lws and without the limitation of having to use Yahiko and Rikudou, 12)

LS crit camping is a pain, since even a 6/1,7/1,9/1 team (only fns) would see part of it's dmg potential (~12% on average if I'm not mistaken) wasted cause of lack of reroll (beside, it's waaay too random for camping :P)

Last edited by Alakan; 12-05-2010 at 07:00 PM.
Old 12-05-2010, 07:00 PM   #27
Rebelish
Banned

crit nins aren't so random at all...

I mean they got 50% chance of reroll + 50% chance of crit chance...

btw: Gai will be my Camping FNJ's because of the huge immunity and crit strike...

You are underestimating crit nins a lil alakan
Rebelish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 07:21 PM   #28
Alakan
Problem?

well i'm trying a LS crit camp team with some immunity (just beginning to camp, have to reach lvl 56 to make Hidan and Pain seal 1 :P and lw hunting too :P), and I'm satisfied by the concept but not by the execution (too much nin randomness :P)... so i think i'll try HS camping ^^' 20% chance is plenty imho (u can't accept to crit-win a fight anyway, even with 50% :P) along with and atk lw and an immunity one ^^ ...but maybe I'll end up using LSs in genin slots and 40%+ chance HSs in jounins and kage spots after all :P