NinjaManager Forums
Old 09-07-2009, 06:44 PM   #21
L3Th4L
Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
no she isn't. look at their stats on the guide. if you're unlucky with low seals, should have gone for a high seal team.
yes. harder, but yes. you could theoretically beat with any team, no matter how weak, provided that you level them enough. if you plan for a 45 kage, make your temp his weaker version so you can swap abilities (that won't work with minato because he ain't got one)
I will have itachi kage. Iam lucky with low seals my zabuzas every 1/2 hits is like 100 and Haku hits 90,90,8.. So i think iam lucky enought.. I will have trans sakura i already have my chakra bild fined out i will need sd.. So i need advice only on abilities :p.
L3Th4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 07:07 PM   #22
Havoc
Looking for my neurons

oh... then sure. I see.
You don't need temp kage. As for 200... not exactly recommended... but if you decide to buy one... keep it... don't replace with anything. that's waste. I have 200, 400 & 800 on all my chars and don't plan to change them. You are still at beginner. final boss ain't that bad... but you'll beat the game faster, say with some 500 nunchakus...

Main
Havoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 07:09 PM   #23
L3Th4L
Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
oh... then sure. I see.
You don't need temp kage. As for 200... not exactly recommended... but if you decide to buy one... keep it... don't replace with anything. that's waste. I have 200, 400 & 800 on all my chars and don't plan to change them. You are still at beginner. final boss ain't that bad... but you'll beat the game faster, say with some 500 nunchakus...
I will buy 400 for kisame , zabuza and will only buy 200 for haku since it gives reroll others will have soldier pills , nunchakus
Old 09-09-2009, 02:45 PM   #24
L3Th4L
Asshole

Ok guys another question . I just finished my last country and got a fn orochimaru ( Yeay Which is stronger at lvl 1 then my sasuke hs at lvl 9...) . So what should i buy next 400 for kisame or maybe exp gem for orochi since he will need lot`s of levels to catch up to guys like haku... P.s. I already bought 400 for orochimaru.. :p

EDIT: Sorry for double post but i needed to revive this thread.. :)
Old 09-09-2009, 05:39 PM   #25
Minaro
Semi-retired

I hardly think Orochimaru will need much help catching up to the other Genins, I'd more recommend you to give Sakura her 400 ryo ability, maybe even her 200 ryo ability, she could really use the boost. After that, start saving for your Kage, preferably.

Weinmers Landing, currently Impossible
Minaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:06 PM   #26
Minaro
Semi-retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignorance View Post
dont buy gaara kage gaara kage sucks buy shodai or naruto three tailed kyuubi he is great ^.^
He's not planning to get a temporary Kage - He's planning to get Itachi (Akatsuki Kage, check the game guide), read the last two pages of the thread instead of just the first.

Old 09-10-2009, 01:16 PM   #27
L3Th4L
Asshole

Hmh i swear i read somewhere that its nr 1 priority to buy 400 abilitys before entering karakura castle... :) Yea itachi kage will be expensive. But i guess its too late for ryo bird now... Huh i guess i will need to defend for long time to get him (when i beat him lol).
Old 09-10-2009, 02:36 PM   #28
Ahlvin
2nd Most Posts!

Is it really that important to get all 400s before karakura? When I beated it, (With my alt) I had only afforded 1.. Now, (Allmost done with Akatsuki Tempel..) I just have 2 x 400, and one 800 O.o
Old 09-10-2009, 03:59 PM   #29
Minaro
Semi-retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by L3Th4L View Post
Hmh i swear i read somewhere that its nr 1 priority to buy 400 abilitys before entering karakura castle... :) Yea itachi kage will be expensive. But i guess its too late for ryo bird now... Huh i guess i will need to defend for long time to get him (when i beat him lol).
That varies heavily from team to team, some will have far more Ryo than others, since they might be progressing slower, or other things.. Either way, there's really nothing saying how many abilities you should or should not buy, but I consider buying ninjas to take priority before abilities, so if I know I'm not too far from unlocking my next ninja, I'll save up for it well before getting it.. But as I said, a 400 ryo ability for Sakura could be nice, as it'd help her "catch up" a bit (relative terms, Transmigrated ninjas are weaker by default compared to 350 ryo Genins and Forbidden Genins).

Old 09-10-2009, 04:28 PM   #30
L3Th4L
Asshole

Got that minaro. Ignorance - You really are ignorant read my post i want itachi kage so making money for shodai would be waste of time since itachi is not so far away now... :)
Old 09-10-2009, 04:57 PM   #31
L3Th4L
Asshole

I just said my oppinion no hard feeling since your nick is Ignorance and title Ignorant style lol :D . And dont double post please ... :)
Old 09-11-2009, 05:00 AM   #32
Minaro
Semi-retired

Quote:
shut your mouth up I'm not with the patience to put up with insults because I do not care with you;) hmmm so screw you

The next time I see you insulting another member I'm giving you a warning.. Oh, and as L3Th4L said, don't double post, there's an "Edit" button.

Old 09-11-2009, 03:49 PM   #33
Minaro
Semi-retired

Quote:
that's not it my name is Ignorance cause i like a music from paramore and ignorant style is because im trying to ignorance bitchie person ok ? understood or need a double post?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
Ignorance may also be used as:

* Ignorant
* Ignorance
* Ignorancy
Your name thus implies that your are an ignorant person, or atleast want to have people think you are, as "Ignorance" is simply another inflection of the word "Ignorant". Wether you are or not, I say it again - I can hardly blame anyone for assuming you won't be offended by the term.

Also, this discussion has gone on for long enough - If you want to continue it, you'll do it through PM, the next reply that isn't on-topic in this thread gets a warning, no matter who it is that posts it.

Old 09-21-2009, 01:47 PM   #34
L3Th4L
Asshole

Ok reviving the thread once again... So i finished Karakura Castle and iam red fox now.. First of all shud i aim in buying one of 800`s? Or buying haku his 400?. If aiming for 800 what to chose Sakura`s ( I know you will say she is weak link but she`s not.. Hits lowest like 70... My weak link is fn right now >.>) Orochi great 800 i think.. Or zabuza`s ? (It gives 22 dmg and 6% reroll which is needed..).. And another question.. My Sai from team naruto owned 3 dragons of mission " Long Lost Dragon " will this be a problem when i will have to face them with my main team ? :D . Sai is the only one who has 400 and 200 ability + he ownzz...
Old 09-21-2009, 02:02 PM   #35
Ahlvin
2nd Most Posts!

I would not recommend getting abillities before you got kage & summon - Unless your aiming for Pain or the Riencarnated Kages, or SD / Shinigami.
You could of course probably buy all 400s tought, but wait with the 800s!
But this does, of course depend - How much ryo do you have? I use it as a policy that when I have enough to buy and halve all the ninjas that I want, I´ll buy abillities. This might be a stupid rule, and I´ve made a few exceptions on it myself, but it seems to work nice - Rather buying the ninja as soon as I unlock it, than unlocking it early, but take years to accually buy it ^^

Sai probably wont be that much of a problem.. According to Udon, they cap around level 16, so after that, they won't get any stronger ^^ Then you should, of course, sell all his items, and change him into a profitable element! :-)

EDIT;
Just noticed that you´re going for Itachi Kage - DON'T buy any abillities, you´d want to buy him as soon as possible! And, seeing that he´s nr.3 in the temple, you´ll get to him rather fast!
Old 09-21-2009, 02:07 PM   #36
L3Th4L
Asshole

For summon iam aiming at Spirit dragon.. :D Lol i will need to save up 3600 ryo first only then buy 800? :O Omg this will take some time.. :D
Old 09-21-2009, 02:51 PM   #37
Havoc
Looking for my neurons

Yes. the stronger your other nins are, the more troublesome it would be to level up the kage. leveling kages is really exasperating, until they get to a decent level...

Main
Havoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 04:09 PM   #38
Ahlvin
2nd Most Posts!

Like I said, exeption could allways be made. But I still don't think you should buy the 800s.. When you reach Itachi, and halve him, you´ll have the team that managed to get a bit into the Temple + Itachi Kage when you face Pain. That mean you´ll probably be able to get trought it pretty easy! :)

And then after Pain, it´s quite about time to have the moneys for SD! :p
Old 09-22-2009, 05:48 PM   #39
L3Th4L
Asshole

Ok this will be not "what to buy question".. The question is will i need to do anything else with my team naruto if i have completed "The Otherworld" with team naruto after the karakura castle?.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:23 PM   #40
Ahlvin
2nd Most Posts!

Naruto team still have to defeat Akatsuki temple :P But not really, no.. I found the temple easy, but you might need to buy abillities anyways, I suppose..

Anyway, after you´re done with Naruto team, you can still sell everything.. No downsides at all to buy abillities or such..