NinjaManager Forums
Old 05-13-2011, 12:24 PM   #1
zgript

Default new in the game

Hi guys

this is my team : http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/204308

chackra used 47/50
ryo avaible 110

i couldn`t do better in 2 days of play...

anyway...would love to hear some ideas

what chars should i keep, what to replace, what to buy/what to sell
what kage/summon should i have in plan ?

i don`t do this things right now, but having a plan is good, and for now i completed my plan wich was to get zabuza so I need a new plan.

also i kind of hate loosing in ladders

thanks in advance to all who answer even if just for a small tip
feel free to ask any question if i forgot any info
zgript is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 12:30 PM   #2
Hidankage

when you get more chakra,try replace Zaku/Dosu with haku, and when you are able to get fng, replace it with Zaku/Dosu, and if you cant get 350 genin for kin, just keep her and tran her. also try get any akatsuki jounin, because starter jounin is unuseful... and when you have enough chakra, try get summon gobi, and kage what you can still buy and have chakra

Start playing and let me sacrifice you onNinjaManager.com!

Last edited by Hidankage; 05-13-2011 at 12:34 PM.
Hidankage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 12:46 PM   #3
zgript

ok, i can get haku now, but i don`t think chackra will allow me to use it

haku uses 18, i have 15 free if i sell zaku and replace him (hmm)
Old 05-13-2011, 02:58 PM   #4
wowlerine2020
Eternal Mangekyou User

use your starter geni/jounin zabuza and DON'T BUY HAKU oro and gaara 350 genins are much better than him

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
wowlerine2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 03:14 PM   #5
zgript

ups...and if i already did ? :-s
Old 05-13-2011, 03:23 PM   #6
sasuke3

try to finish te next contry you will gave 10 chakra and put haku:D si succes razvane

I love lolipop:D
sasuke3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 04:48 PM   #7
kibagamig

one of the main reasons why you might be losing is because you're not maximizing chakra somehow i guess. at 50 chakra you can fit a lot more ninjas in your team. the reason why you're having a hard time fitting ninjas would probably because you haven't halved your ninjas... its just a guess.

if you don't know how to half your ninja's chakras go to my team then click on the inventory tab. there will be a green chakra button beside it. click on it to halkf your ninja's chakras.... not enough ryo? you can never go wrong with defending especially on beginner. you'd like to minimize tax by optimizing merchant trust. since you'd have to buy almost all your end game ninjas defending is a nice thing to do while waiting.

also accept all challenges to level up your ninjas win or lose your ninjas still get exp and you still get ryo either way.... 50 chakra is somewhat a lot of chakra already if you halve your ninjas.

if you already halved your ninja's chakras and still can't progress, don't worry. just camp and accept all challenges. you'll get stronger. can't expect to beat beginner in less than a month unless you already know what you're doing or use premium

also about using haku vs oro/gaara, though haku is weaker than gaara and oro, using him isn't that bad at all. he's stronger than starter genins and since you have zabuza if you get him they'll both benefit from their combo... not to mention that haku takes less chakra to use than 350 genins which means more chakra for your other ninjas/summon.

might be good to take a look at the game guide and view ninjas that you plan on getting making sure that you can fit them into your end team. also make sure to half all your ninja's chakras.

Last edited by kibagamig; 05-13-2011 at 04:52 PM.
kibagamig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 05:38 PM   #8
zgript

that was indeed helpfull

now i halved kin and haku and my team looks like this :

http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/204308

also after 500 ladders played i`ll get some ryo`s to spend...around 55...around 150 team xp and some ninja xp

Last edited by zgript; 05-13-2011 at 05:41 PM.
Old 05-13-2011, 05:44 PM   #9
kibagamig

nice. if you don't succeed at first just keep trying. your ninjas will level as you accept all challenges. don;t forget to defend as well for merchant trust and for ryo to half your zabuza as well so you can add your other end game jounin or a ryo bird

also remember that every 4 levels you can change the seal of your ninjas in increments of 1. might be nice to set your team as either hs/ls or hybrid
Old 05-13-2011, 05:55 PM   #10
zgript

yes i do have to half zabuza...it will cost a lot tho

i do accept them all

about the seal i had no idea :D

i know i can`t beat them all, after all it`s my 2nd day in ninja-manager :D

btw...is it better to take some chars out of my team so i get more hunted by players ? :D
Old 05-13-2011, 06:02 PM   #11
kibagamig

i wouldn't worry about getting challenges while on pink rank or bronze. if you stay online enough during the day and accept all you'd pretty much get the max number of challenges (160) or at least close to it. no need to remove ninjas from your team just yet. but while you're on bronze rank you might want to check out the guide and map out what end team ninja's you'd want.
Old 05-13-2011, 06:38 PM   #12
zgript

well i plan to get kisame and itachi

so go like haku zabuza kisame and itachi as kage maybe...

that way i have 3 combos ( zab + haku ) | ( zab + kisame ) | ( kisame + itachi )

getting the most of the characters and the combos is a good thing right ?

forgot to explain :

- Kisame cause he has the highest stamina rate from what i see
- itachi cause i saw he gets some +60 nins, he`s very loved by high level players and he could do good
- haku and zabuza...just because...they form combos, no special reason to use them tho, but i don`t mind using them

Also is my future team good as a high seal, should i move any of the chars to low seal ?

Last edited by zgript; 05-13-2011 at 07:21 PM.
Old 05-13-2011, 07:59 PM   #13
Ryota-kun
Nephilim

easiest way at the moment: halve zabuza -> sell kin -> buy a 350 genin -> halve teh 350 genin = you have a good team for beginning.
And FIRST do fire country if you want itachi and kisame.
Later sell haku if you have your FNG.
...i may help more if you need.
Ryota-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 08:41 PM   #14
zgript

will do it, not sure about selling haku but will see

still guessing i do have the chackra and ryo to complete it, how would you rate/ what win ratio i would get with a :

350 genin haku FNG | kisame zabuza | itachi and a sumon ?

also...what sumons would go better with my team ? [ i don`t like/want manda ]
2nd is my future team good as a high seal, should i move any of the chars to low seal ??
Old 05-13-2011, 08:46 PM   #15
Ryota-kun
Nephilim

that team should be strong enough, as summon you should get gobi maybe, can get him at gold and doesnt cost that much chakra
Ryota-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 04:21 AM   #16
kibagamig

Genins - c36 total
350 -c17
haku -c9
fng -c10
Jounins - c40 total
zabuza - c15
kisame - c25
Kage - c40 total
itachi -c40

chakra left for summon = 14

i somehow find this lacking. with the zabuza + haku combo haku can very well be similar to a 350 genin already, no need to get another 350 genin since they take up too much chakra leaving you with a lack of chakra for stronger summons.

Just trans your starter ninja instead of buying another 350 genin, this would give you 9 more chakra and remove the cost of buying another 350 genin and halving his chakra cost.

my suggestion:

do either wind or fire country first. if you do fire country you can get kisame and add him to your team already. of course in order to fit him in your party you'd need to be able to buy him and half his chakra so it might take some time.

i prefer to do wind country first so you can unlock the ryo bird summon. the ryo bird summon increases the amount of ryo you get which for beginner and almost any difficulty which imo is awesome. Which is also very important in beginner since you'd want to save up for AA when you finish the game.

check this thread for a guide on how to get good ryo:
http://www.ninjamanager.net/showthread.php?t=1093

at silver / gold you can have a team of

fng tm haku, zabuza kisame, ryo bird = 75 chakra

save up for your 400 and 800 abilities. no need to waste ryo on the 50 and 200 abilities.

at red fox you can then get itachi kage and SD/Katsuyu summon.
SD is great for ls nin since reroll is needed to be consistent with damage, not to mention you get decent nin per summon level.
If you go HS then katsuyu may be a decent option as well, her nin gain per level is awesome for a nin using team, but i would suggest going SD while you have enough chakra for it.

Gobi is also an awesome summon and you can get him at gold and fit him in your team while at gold giving you a head start for your summon level. i don't advice him for ls nin though because of his lack or reroll.

suggested team with your preferences in kage and jounins:

Genins - 27
TM
FNG
Haku
Jounins - 40
Zabuza
Kisame
Kage - 40
Itachi
Summon - 15/16/20
Gobi/Katsuyu/SD

Total Chakra cost - 122/123/127

AS for the seals, i suggest going LS with zabuza and haku. For kisame and Itachi you might want to go HS first. you'd like to have some consistency in damage when hunting for LW's later on.

Last edited by kibagamig; 05-14-2011 at 04:27 AM.
Old 05-14-2011, 10:10 AM   #17
zgript

yeah that was my idea too...i don`t like any of the 350`s and i would gladly not sell haku

so money....well a 24 hour calculation makes me think i should have :

77 + 160 ( chalenges ) + 50 from ladder +144 if i do those village defenses - around 431

tomorrow i should have enough for kisame and half it.

- is it important to finish all defensive battles so i get 100% from merchants before buying kisame ?
-after kisame should i start going forward on countryes for wind for example or start my LW`s searching quest ?

p.s Curent country completed is lighting, now i`m doing fire
Old 05-14-2011, 11:20 AM   #18
sasuke3

Hi,

Try Dosu,Haku,Fng Zabuza,Kisame Itachi

Chakra: Dosu 8 Chakra Transmigrated
Haku 9 Chakra
Fng 10 Chakra

Total Gennin Chakra :28

Jonnins

Zabuza 15 Chakra
Kisame 25 Chakra

Jonnin Chakra:40

Kage Chakre

Itachi 40 Chakra

Total Chakra:9+8+10+15+25+40=27+40+40=107 Chakra You Will Left With 107 Chakra 23 Chakra For Sommon You Can Buy All Sommons Except Lesser Kyuubi

I love lolipop:D
sasuke3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 01:23 PM   #19
kibagamig

100% merchant trust isn't a necessity but it does help. as long as you can afford your ninja and half him then by all means buy him. getting a head start on your ninja exp is good.

http://www.ninjamanager.net/showthread.php?t=487
refer to that thread for LW's

you get to take 1 lw to the next difficulty but you can find several during a run in any difficulty.

top choices are Luna and Tornado Edge.

Last edited by kibagamig; 05-14-2011 at 01:28 PM.
Old 05-15-2011, 12:13 AM   #20
zgript

things don`t go as planned anymore for me :(

it`s my 3rd day here and i still didn`t got the chance to half zabuza or buy kisame, not talking about halving kisame.

Can`t win ladder anymore cause i`m now on a far superior rank wich does not allow me to get more than 20% at best so i have to say bye to money and XP :(

i saw that i can unlock FNG`s so i plan to go for shino...is he good as a choice ?
i heard sai is better so i think i`ll go for him.

Can`t beat FNG mission yet...what`s lacking in my team ? :D

Last edited by zgript; 05-15-2011 at 12:59 AM.