NinjaManager Forums
Old 05-30-2012, 01:24 AM   #21
Wigg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Troopers View Post
They're pretty definitively faster, but I prefer a hybrid of low and high seals myself. It's a personal preference thing.
Okay.
Thanks for the reply.
Wigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 01:26 AM   #22
kuuya03

does not matter if you spend 20days leveling up because this games NEEDS PATIENCE. just don't waster WE in lowering tax, just level up ninjas in sneak attacks. HAVE PATIENCE. buy ryo bird as summon for more ryo.adds +1 and you will need it to get auto accept/C+
kuuya03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 02:10 AM   #23
Death Troopers
The cake is a lie

I've never really found defending to lower tax to be a waste. Granted it was more to gain ryo than lower tax, but still. For Beginner and Easy I would sneak until I could hunt fng lw, and then hunt lw instead.

Death Troopers
Never Say Never
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiKai View Post
i am wikileaks and nm is the american government :O
Death Troopers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 06:12 AM   #24
MoonTiger
Flying duck of prejustice

@Blood: Sure, the difference isn't THAT big, but most teams camp at the end of beginner to get AA, and while doing that, it is worth having a stronger kage in my opinion :)
Old 05-30-2012, 08:56 PM   #25
Wigg

I'm saving for Ebizou...Maybe in 15 days I'll have him in my team.
But now I want you guys help on my alt. I'm planning on buy Orochimaru Disguised as my 350 genin, then Deidara and Itachi as my akatsuki jounins. Only after buying them I would think about my Kage. What you guys think I should do? Here's my alt team: http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/242234
Old 05-30-2012, 11:47 PM   #26
Death Troopers
The cake is a lie

That'd work, sure. That sounds like you're going with a full low-seal team? In that case you'd probably be wanting to use Spirit Dragon for your summon, and Chiyo as your kage.

Death Troopers
Never Say Never
Quote:
Old 05-31-2012, 12:02 AM   #27
Wigg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Troopers View Post
That'd work, sure. That sounds like you're going with a full low-seal team? In that case you'd probably be wanting to use Spirit Dragon for your summon, and Chiyo as your kage.
Since my main team is almost full HS, I want to see how a full LS team works, so I can choose better my team in another difficulties. Yes, my Kage would be Chiyo and my summon Spirit Dragon, but that's a bit far on the moment
I'm almost finishing my first country. After that, I will buy and halve Orochimaru Disguised and go to Wind country to unlock Deidara.
Old 05-31-2012, 05:16 PM   #28
Seglarkungen
What we play is life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuuya03 View Post
does not matter if you spend 20days leveling up because this games NEEDS PATIENCE. just don't waster WE in lowering tax, just level up ninjas in sneak attacks. HAVE PATIENCE. buy ryo bird as summon for more ryo.adds +1 and you will need it to get auto accept/C+
Well I don't agree one bit to that... When you buy a kage for 1500-2000 ofc lowering taxes is worth it. Also, especially on lower diffs, there aren't that many good lws to hunt early on and sneak attacks are at its best when you're lvling a summon and have already found all lws you want. In fact the key to fast early progression is to get those expensive akatsuki jounins and a decent kage asap and let's face it they cost alot of money along with abilities, items etc.

Probably the best way for fast progression is to use all avaliable WE on defends untill you can hunt the lws you want to bring to the next diff or once you reach a point when you don't need ryo for new ninjas which usually happens around gold rank.

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
Seglarkungen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 08:19 AM   #29
kuuya03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seglarkungen View Post
Well I don't agree one bit to that... When you buy a kage for 1500-2000 ofc lowering taxes is worth it. Also, especially on lower diffs, there aren't that many good lws to hunt early on and sneak attacks are at its best when you're lvling a summon and have already found all lws you want. In fact the key to fast early progression is to get those expensive akatsuki jounins and a decent kage asap and let's face it they cost alot of money along with abilities, items etc.

Probably the best way for fast progression is to use all avaliable WE on defends untill you can hunt the lws you want to bring to the next diff or once you reach a point when you don't need ryo for new ninjas which usually happens around gold rank.
ok, will not argue with veteran. i will try it in my next run.
kuuya03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 09:20 PM   #30
Wigg

Until the end of the day I should have at least 1550~1600 ryos, then I will need only more 400~500 ryos to buy and halve Ebizou. In the world map I'm in the Lighting country, which is my last one and I just need to win two more times to clear it, then I'll be able to get my first FNG and then save more ryos to buy my 350 genin. Just after that I'll buy some 200~400 abilities and some FSP's.
Just a question, when you get an FN you can choose his/her element? I'm thinking on get an LS FN, because my whole team will be HS...Is that a good idea?
Old 06-02-2012, 11:04 AM   #31
Sage-Naruto

Well me myself I wouldn't buy the 200 skill for everyone, some 200 skills are useless but buy the 400skills for sure and then go for 800 skills =)
Sometimes the 200 skills are worth it =)

Your plans are not so cheap so I would suggest you to go easy because thinkingon everything to buy atm is kind of much =) And in that case maybe you will lose motivation so take small steps =)
Start off by buying ebizou and halving his chakra=)
Sage-Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 04:29 PM   #32
Wigg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage-Naruto View Post
Well me myself I wouldn't buy the 200 skill for everyone, some 200 skills are useless but buy the 400skills for sure and then go for 800 skills =)
Sometimes the 200 skills are worth it =)

Your plans are not so cheap so I would suggest you to go easy because thinkingon everything to buy atm is kind of much =) And in that case maybe you will lose motivation so take small steps =)
Start off by buying ebizou and halving his chakra=)
I'm not thinking on do that all at once . That's just my plan for the future. I'm currently with 1661 ryos. Until the end of the day I should have at least 1900~2000 ryos. Tomorrow I'll buy and halve Ebizou and start saving again. Considering my team, which 200 abilities I should buy?
Old 06-02-2012, 08:56 PM   #33
Sage-Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigg View Post
I'm not thinking on do that all at once . That's just my plan for the future. I'm currently with 1661 ryos. Until the end of the day I should have at least 1900~2000 ryos. Tomorrow I'll buy and halve Ebizou and start saving again. Considering my team, which 200 abilities I should buy?
Well I have no clue =)
Maybe the kage one to help him kill people and level but if I were you I would save cash to half Ebizou and not buying any 200 abilities yet, go for ebizous 400 skill because it has 64 ninjutsu boost, but its stamina draining is very powerful so you would consider buying a fresh solider pill so that easy you have Ebizou Almost complete, all you need after the fresh solider pill is the 800 skill so you got 400 skill,800 skill and fresh solider pill. So he is pretty much done. But for the others I have no clue maybe go for the 400s instead of 200.
Old 06-02-2012, 09:04 PM   #34
Wigg

Quote:
Well I have no clue =)
Maybe the kage one to help him kill people and level but if I were you I would save cash to half Ebizou and not buying any 200 abilities yet, go for ebizous 400 skill because it has 64 ninjutsu boost, but its stamina draining is very powerful so you would consider buying a fresh solider pill so that easy you have Ebizou Almost complete, all you need after the fresh solider pill is the 800 skill so you got 400 skill,800 skill and fresh solider pill. So he is pretty much done. But for the others I have no clue maybe go for the 400s instead of 200.
Yeah, but I'll buy my 350 genin before buying FSP's and 400~800 abilities because I would lvl him while saving ryos. Don't you think it's better?

Edit
Just bought and halved Ebizou. Now I'm with 3 ryos and saving for my 350 genin.

Last edited by Wigg; 06-02-2012 at 10:35 PM.
Old 06-05-2012, 04:05 PM   #35
Sage-Naruto

Quote:
Yeah, but I'll buy my 350 genin before buying FSP's and 400~800 abilities because I would lvl him while saving ryos. Don't you think it's better?

Edit
Just bought and halved Ebizou. Now I'm with 3 ryos and saving for my 350 genin.
Well I know you have bought Ebizou since I challenge you a lot =P
Well anyways yea its a great idea, buy the 350 genin and then go for the 400-800 skills =)
Old 06-05-2012, 04:45 PM   #36
Wigg

Quote:
Well I know you have bought Ebizou since I challenge you a lot =P
Well anyways yea its a great idea, buy the 350 genin and then go for the 400-800 skills =)
lol
Now I got my 350 genin and my forbidden ninja. It's a matter of time to up them to lvl 10~12. But now I don't know if I should replace Drunken Lee with Itachi for LS or Kisame for HS. If I save ryos until tomorrow, I'll be able to buy an Akatsuki jounin and halve him, but I don't know if I should do that. What do you think?

Edit
I think it's too late to replace Drunken Lee...I'll use all my ryos to equip my team with some 400 abilities and FSP's and when I clear Karakura Castle I'll get a new summon(Katsuyu or Gobi) and buy some 800 abilities.

Edit²
I've cleared Karakura Castle and I'm currently in Kisame on Akatsuki Temple, but I can't pass through him now. I'm with 300 ryos now, and I'm planning to buy Katsuyu. Is that a good option for my summon or I should get another one?

Edit³
I bought Gobi. Now I'm going to buy 400 abilities for my whole team while leveling my new summon, 350 genin and FN. After that, I should be able to pass through Akatsuki Temple.

Edit4
I've beaten Akatsuki temple with my team naruto, but I can't beat Six Paths of Pain with my main team now. So, I'll buy more three 400 abilities, one more FSP and two normal Soldier Pills. During that time, I'll lvl up my team a little more and then I should be able to clear Akatsuki Temple.

Last edited by Wigg; 06-09-2012 at 11:11 PM.
Old 06-13-2012, 10:51 PM   #37
Sage-Naruto

Quote:
lol
Now I got my 350 genin and my forbidden ninja. It's a matter of time to up them to lvl 10~12. But now I don't know if I should replace Drunken Lee with Itachi for LS or Kisame for HS. If I save ryos until tomorrow, I'll be able to buy an Akatsuki jounin and halve him, but I don't know if I should do that. What do you think?

Edit
I think it's too late to replace Drunken Lee...I'll use all my ryos to equip my team with some 400 abilities and FSP's and when I clear Karakura Castle I'll get a new summon(Katsuyu or Gobi) and buy some 800 abilities.

Edit²
I've cleared Karakura Castle and I'm currently in Kisame on Akatsuki Temple, but I can't pass through him now. I'm with 300 ryos now, and I'm planning to buy Katsuyu. Is that a good option for my summon or I should get another one?

Edit³
I bought Gobi. Now I'm going to buy 400 abilities for my whole team while leveling my new summon, 350 genin and FN. After that, I should be able to pass through Akatsuki Temple.

Edit4
I've beaten Akatsuki temple with my team naruto, but I can't beat Six Paths of Pain with my main team now. So, I'll buy more three 400 abilities, one more FSP and two normal Soldier Pills. During that time, I'll lvl up my team a little more and then I should be able to clear Akatsuki Temple.
Sorry man been really busy these days =P
Well thats good but if you are on beginner mode katsuyu is a better choice but on easy gobi is a better choice but since you bought him its good =P
Send me a link to your team and let me take a look at it and tell you what I think you should do etc =)
Old 06-13-2012, 11:11 PM   #38
Death Troopers
The cake is a lie

His team link's in the first post. Since you're not really using much chakra, you can certainly tm that lee starter now... do it now.

800 abilities. They rock. Acquire them. Well, not Gai's. They're on Bijuu island in the same shop as you get fresh soldier pills, they unlocked after you beat Karakura.

Death Troopers
Never Say Never
Quote:
Old 06-14-2012, 03:16 PM   #39
Sage-Naruto

Well, to be honest I think that for guy and lee and ebizou you should have 400 skill 800 skill and the fresh solider pill that makes you done with your jounins, I know that guys 800 can be a bit too much stamina drain but his tai gets a lot higher.
Then for your genins you can make it 800-400 solider pill or a 200 skill.
And then I think you are ready to go =)
When I did beginner first time I used that setup but no solider pills but 200 skills for the genins but jounin and kage 800-400-fsp =)
And as death said, make you lee a trans ninja you will power him a bit by going that ;)
Old 06-14-2012, 04:09 PM   #40
Wigg

Alright, I'll transmigrate Lee now.
Before buying the 800 abilities I'll buy Sasori's 400, which is the last 400 ability I need to buy. My plan is buy Ebizou's-Dunken Lee's-TM Lee's-Lee Gates's-Sasori's-Gai Gates's.
I'm on Yondaime on Otherworld, but I still need to improve my team a little bit to defeat him.
Thank you for your replies.