NinjaManager Forums
Old 02-12-2010, 11:11 AM   #1
Wardy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 100
Default Team help

hey all im quite new to this and want some good help so if you could just spend a couple of your minutes looking at my team and say who i should get? it would be a great help

http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/114717
Wardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:16 AM   #2
Saraly
Senior Member
 
Saraly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 252
Default

well the team you have now wont take you to end game. you still have to make some of your own decision such as: is your team gona be Hybrid, High or Low seal...

id recomend you get an akatsuki jounin once you compleate some of the countrys, and you should maybe consider a 350 genin (these genins are the ones you get after battle arena on world map...
__________________

CLICK IMAGE FOR TEAM LINK Credit for sig to hakage21
Saraly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:24 AM   #3
Emiri Kimidori
Senior Member
 
Emiri Kimidori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 937
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraly View Post
well the team you have now wont take you to end game. you still have to make some of your own decision such as: is your team gona be Hybrid, High or Low seal...
Indeed.

You may also want to read this topic, Wardy-san, it explains pro and con's of High/Low/Hybrid teams, and also provides some other information you may find useful.
__________________
Emiri Kimidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:32 AM   #4
Wardy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 100
Default

well i was thinking about selling shigure aswell as sakura to get a 350 genin such as naruto the beserk but im having trouble finding a good kage.
Wardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:36 AM   #5
Saraly
Senior Member
 
Saraly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 252
Default

kages apear latter in the game, when you achieve red fox rank most of them will be accesible... some also are accesible at gold star rank, such as Orochimaru, Chiyo and Ebizou...
__________________

CLICK IMAGE FOR TEAM LINK Credit for sig to hakage21
Saraly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:39 AM   #6
Wardy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 100
Default

is it worth getting shidai or Nidaime as kage or would that be a waste of ryo?
Wardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:40 AM   #7
Emiri Kimidori
Senior Member
 
Emiri Kimidori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 937
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
well i was thinking about selling shigure aswell as sakura to get a 350 genin such as naruto the beserk but im having trouble finding a good kage.
The particular ninja you should get depend largely on what kind of team you would like to have: High Seal, Low Seal, or Hybrid. (Please, read the topic I linked you to for more information about different team types.)

Of 350 Genin, the best High Seal Genin in my opinion are: Naruto the Berserk, 5 Gates Lee and Hinata the Water Dancer. The best Low Seal Genin in my opinion are: IQ Shikamaru, Cat-fight Ino and Disguised Orochimaru.

Of Jonin, there are many valid choices: it all depends on how much Chakra you want to spend on your Jonin, and how much on your Kage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
is it worth getting shidai or Nidaime as kage or would that be a waste of ryo?
Waste of Ryo. You don't need a temporary Kage at the Beginner. And neither of them will do as an End-game Kage.
__________________
Emiri Kimidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:46 AM   #8
Wardy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 100
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emiri Kimidori View Post
The particular ninja you should get depend largely on what kind of team you would like to have: High Seal, Low Seal, or Hybrid. (Please, read the topic I linked you to for more information about different team types.)

Of 350 Genin, the best High Seal Genin in my opinion are: Naruto the Berserk, 5 Gates Lee and Hinata the Water Dancer. The best Low Seal Genin in my opinion are: IQ Shikamaru, Cat-fight Ino and Disguised Orochimaru.

Of Jonin, there are many valid choices: it all depends on how much Chakra you want to spend on your Jonin, and how much on your Kage.



Waste of Ryo. You don't need a temporary Kage at the Beginner. And neither of them will do as an End-game Kage.



i have read the Topic Link what you sent me and i think im going to go for a hybrid team but the other thing bothering me i dont know when im going to get a Forbiden ninja
Wardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:50 AM   #9
Saraly
Senior Member
 
Saraly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 252
Default

after all 6 countrys are compleated, basicly when your gold rank and compleate 1 more country youll be able to choose your FN
__________________

CLICK IMAGE FOR TEAM LINK Credit for sig to hakage21
Saraly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:53 AM   #10
Emiri Kimidori
Senior Member
 
Emiri Kimidori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 937
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
i have read the Topic Link what you sent me and i think im going to go for a hybrid team but the other thing bothering me i dont know when im going to get a Forbiden ninja
You get your Forbidden Ninja when you gather 6 crystal, i.e. complete all countries. Of course, you will have to defeat him/her in battle too.

For a Hybrid team, I would reccommend you having at least 2 High Seal Genin: having your first 2 Genin do consistent damage will help you in the final battle. I would advice you to decide which Forbidden Genin you would like to get first (since you will be taking him with you to higher difficulties) and then decide on your 350 Genin that will go with other two Genin the best (if you are going for a Hybrid team, you may want your 3rd Genin to be Low Seal).
__________________
Emiri Kimidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:54 AM   #11
Wardy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 100
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emiri Kimidori View Post
You get your Forbidden Ninja when you gather 6 crystal, i.e. complete all countries. Of course, you will have to defeat him/her in battle too.

For a Hybrid team, I would reccommend you having at least 2 High Seal Genin: having your first 2 Genin do consistent damage will help you in the final battle. I would advice you to decide which Forbidden Genin you would like to get first (since you will be taking him with you to higher difficulties) and then decide on your 350 Genin that will go with other two Genin the best (if you are going for a Hybrid team, you may want your 3rd Genin to be Low Seal).


sorry for inconviencance but any advice on which high seals are good?
Wardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:57 AM   #12
Saraly
Senior Member
 
Saraly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 252
Default

Kimimaru tsunade sakura and rock lee are prbably the best HS FNs

http://www.ninjamanager.com/help/forbidden-ninjas

you can check them all here and then decide
__________________

CLICK IMAGE FOR TEAM LINK Credit for sig to hakage21
Saraly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:57 AM   #13
Emiri Kimidori
Senior Member
 
Emiri Kimidori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 937
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
sorry for inconviencance but any advice on which high seals are good?
The best High Seal Forbidden Genin, in my opinion, are Kimimaro and Tsunade: they both have very good 400 and 800 skills, including +10% Taijutsu Immunity.
__________________
Emiri Kimidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:10 PM   #14
Wardy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 100
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emiri Kimidori View Post
The best High Seal Forbidden Genin, in my opinion, are Kimimaro and Tsunade: they both have very good 400 and 800 skills, including +10% Taijutsu Immunity.




what about normal high seal genins ? thankyou for you help by the way both of you :)
Wardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:15 PM   #15
Saraly
Senior Member
 
Saraly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 252
Default

Rock lee 350(highest tai/nin growth of all 350s), choji 350 nice tai user pretty good skills too, and Naruto 350, pretty good growth and stamina growth too=P
__________________

CLICK IMAGE FOR TEAM LINK Credit for sig to hakage21
Saraly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:15 PM   #16
Emiri Kimidori
Senior Member
 
Emiri Kimidori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 937
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
what about normal high seal genins ? thankyou for you help by the way both of you :)
You are welcome, Wardy-san *smiles*

And in my opinion, the best High Seal 350 Genin are: Naruto the Berserk, Hinata the Water Dancer and 5 Gates Lee.
__________________
Emiri Kimidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:18 PM   #17
Saraly
Senior Member
 
Saraly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emiri Kimidori View Post
And in my opinion, the best High Seal 350 Genin are: Naruto the Berserk, Hinata the Water Dancer and 5 Gates Lee.
I personaly like taking Hinata Low seal, since her tai and nin growth are similar, but as for her skills I think they are some of the best abilitys, specialy the 800 =P

Edit: ow by the way, with the new seal system coming up soon... i think hinata low seal will rock =P
__________________

CLICK IMAGE FOR TEAM LINK Credit for sig to hakage21
Saraly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:20 PM   #18
lukasoln
Touch Me If U Can
 
lukasoln's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: 1 Step Above You
Posts: 164
Default

get rid of shigure buy 350 genin...and change jounins with akatsuki jounins..
__________________
my main: Sands Ressurection
my alt: Bringers of Darkness

Shit happens
lukasoln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:21 PM   #19
Emiri Kimidori
Senior Member
 
Emiri Kimidori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 937
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraly View Post
I personaly like taking Hinata Low seal, since her tai and nin growth are similar, but as for her skills I think they are some of the best abilitys, specialy the 800 =P
Hinata-chan's 800 is the second best Taijutsu Immunity skill, I believe ^_^ (after Hidan's 33%)

But I personally think that it goes much better with High Seal, giving Hinata good immunity to both Taijutsu and Ninjutsu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
also if i could ask for this last bit of advice :) high seal jounins? ive had a look but cant seem to find any good ones..
Hidan and Celestial Gates Gai are both excellent High Seal Jonin.
__________________

Last edited by Emiri Kimidori; 02-12-2010 at 12:25 PM.
Emiri Kimidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:26 PM   #20
Saraly
Senior Member
 
Saraly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emiri Kimidori View Post
Hinata-chan's 800 is the second best Taijutsu Immunity skill, I believe ^_^ (after Hidan's 33%)
actually its the 3rd best i think, anbu seacrets from danzou de 30% imm
__________________

CLICK IMAGE FOR TEAM LINK Credit for sig to hakage21
Saraly is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:09 AM.