NinjaManager Forums
Old 06-29-2009, 01:23 AM   #1
raoniluna

Default Best "World Map" Team

I'd like a shot walkthrough of how to beat the game the fastest way possible.
Don't bother about arena.

I'd like to know:
1 - Best starter team/combo/whatever
2 - What to buy first? Ninjas? Abilities? Itens? And of course wich one to buy and when.
3 - Order of team matters? Any general strategies?

Is there a guide about it?

I do really need help cause I'm getting kicked in my ass so many times that I'm feeling it in real life.
raoniluna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 04:52 AM   #2
Koi^
Un Amigo

Well that's no fun if your gonna be told what to do. The point of the game is to try to figure out strategies yourself. The answer is "No" There is no guide on how to beat the game the fastes way. If you need help then go to "Teams and Strategies" or "Who Should I Buy".
Old 06-29-2009, 05:44 AM   #3
raoniluna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koi^ View Post
Well that's no fun if your gonna be told what to do. The point of the game is to try to figure out strategies yourself. The answer is "No" There is no guide on how to beat the game the fastes way. If you need help then go to "Teams and Strategies" or "Who Should I Buy".
I want the goal, not the journey. Many people use faqs and guides for many types of games, from MMORPGs and RPGs to First Person Shooters.
If YOU like figuring out what to do it doesn't mean I have to agree with you right?

Let's say I'd rather have a Byakkugan or Sharingan instead of hard working like Lee. Got it? Even in real life I don't see the point in doing something by your own efforts instead of just using the easy way(when legal and available).

Anyway, my intention was not to have my request judged. There are lots of people who like to fill their ego by "teaching" noobs and I was planning to find someone like this.
Old 06-29-2009, 06:22 AM   #4
KaiKai
El Gordo
Chat Mod

i bet 5 bucks no one will tell you =)
KaiKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 07:09 AM   #5
Reversal

@raoniluna: First off, you are entitled to your own opinion, but I really don't like your attitude. Nor do I particularly agree with your morals, and I'm sure the majority of users here feel the same. If you want help, you're really better off asking nicely rather than pseudo-demanding it while knocking around everyone else with a holier-than-thou demeanor.

That being said, on with the "guide". Sup guys, I'm here to fill my ego meter and cash my 5 bucks.

1. Plan Your Team

This is the most important step, and will prevent you from making mistakes later on in the game, wasting ryo, etc. Normally, the one playing the game would be the one doing the actual deciding, but since it seems like you want to be spoon-fed I'll lay it out for you.

What may or may not be currently the most efficient setup to speed through the game:
Genin 1: Transmigrated Gaara
Genin 2: FN Orochimaru
Genin 3: 360 Orochimaru
Jounin 1: Deidara
Jounin 2: Itachi
Kage: Chiyo
Summon: Spirit Dragon

With this setup you'll basically be able to luck through the game much earlier than usual with a bunch of low seal/high attack ranges/reroll ninjas. Hope for 8 seal when you buy Itachi.

2. Ryo Spending

The first thing you should do is buy Temari and Kankuro for the Sand Siblings combo. If you didn't pick Gaara as your starting ninja, screw whatever starting ninja you did pick and reset. After you buy the two, ignore abilities and items, and concentrate solely on buying ninjas for your final setup. Spend your extra world energy on defending village, to lower tax rates.

Pick up 360 Orochimaru in the Neo Sound village first, cut his chakra in half, level up in the battle arena for a while, and then work on clearing the Wind Country first, once given the option. You'll have four Genins at this point, so stuff either Kankuro or Temari in the Kage slot.

Given a couple of days spent leveling up, you should be able to clear the Wind Country. At this point, buy the Mechanical Bird summon. Keep defending villages to lower tax rates in order to pick up Deidara, halve his chakra, stick him on your team, level up more, tackle the Fire Country next. Pick up Itachi, halve, etc., keep working through the world map, and recruit Chiyo when you have enough cash.

Now concentrate on buying abilities, ignoring items for now: your top priorities should be Tsukiyomi for Itachi and Resurrection for Chiyo. After that, get 400 abilities for the rest of your team, then 800 abilities, then go for Exp+ items, while also buying 200 ryo abilities for later.

Recruit Spirit Dragon when you can, and from then on it's just leveling up in the battle arena for a couple of weeks until your ninjas are strong enough to beat the game.

3. Order of Team

Just put your Genins on your Genin slots, Jounins on Jounin slots, Kage on the Kage slot, Summon on the Summon slot.

It is useful to rearrange your team order a bit for certain ninjas to gain more exp, but you can figure that out, it's pretty obvious.

Ego Meter: Full
KaiKai: -$5
Reversal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 01:12 PM   #6
Sparhawk
Knight

I prefer using the Konahamaru Trio, along with Ebisu, Iruka, and to round it off, Hanabi so no one calls me a sexist.

What's great about this lineup, is that I get tons of legendary weapons. Order matters a lot, so I place Konahamaru as Kage since he is a Kage in training.

Another good thing about this is that you can get your end game lineup really fast, so usually, I pick up the Konahamaru trio first, and immediately work towards getting a few good Disguise Techniques, and extra shards to buff them up. Konahamaru trio is already fearsome, but when you improve their offense with shards, and a disguise technique... people think twice before challenging, which sometimes works against me. =(

Anyway, get Hanabi right after you buff up the trio, and then work towards getting Iruka, and finally Ebisu. After that, I usually like to complete Fire Country first to unlock Ninja Dogs, so I can have even more item find. (yay!)

After I breeze through the game, I might not even hunt for legendary items because I'll probably have found them all by the time I finish off the last boss, so I'll just move immediately to Easy mode. Sweet right?

Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 02:39 PM   #7
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

#6 You forgot to mention that you get +65% ryo with that lineup

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 03:28 PM   #8
Minaro
Semi-retired

#1 Reversal actually put you up with a pretty solid setup, if you go with it you should be fine. Just see my note further down about Resurrection and Tsukiyomi.

#5 Just making a suggestion, regarding your post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reversal
Now concentrate on buying abilities, ignoring items for now: your top priorities should be Tsukiyomi for Itachi and Resurrection for Chiyo. After that, get 400 abilities for the rest of your team, then 800 abilities, then go for Exp+ items, while also buying 200 ryo abilities for later.
Sounds solid, just pointing out that he should probably buy Resurrection before Tsukiyomi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparhawk View Post
I prefer using the Konahamaru Trio, along with Ebisu, Iruka, and to round it off, Hanabi so no one calls me a sexist.

What's great about this lineup, is that I get tons of legendary weapons. Order matters a lot, so I place Konahamaru as Kage since he is a Kage in training.

Another good thing about this is that you can get your end game lineup really fast, so usually, I pick up the Konahamaru trio first, and immediately work towards getting a few good Disguise Techniques, and extra shards to buff them up. Konahamaru trio is already fearsome, but when you improve their offense with shards, and a disguise technique... people think twice before challenging, which sometimes works against me. =(

Anyway, get Hanabi right after you buff up the trio, and then work towards getting Iruka, and finally Ebisu. After that, I usually like to complete Fire Country first to unlock Ninja Dogs, so I can have even more item find. (yay!)

After I breeze through the game, I might not even hunt for legendary items because I'll probably have found them all by the time I finish off the last boss, so I'll just move immediately to Easy mode. Sweet right?
First of all, you'd most of the time lose 120% of your possible Item Find if you decided to put Konohamaru in the Kage slot, since he will have to fight to actually provide any Item Find. Second, okay, you now have all the Legendary items in the game (scratch those available on the Forbidden Jounin/Kage Missions, and the items that unlock on higher difficulties beside them), but you'll only be able to keep one when you reset to Easy. Sounds like, if you'll excuse me for sounding rude, a huuuuuuuuuge waste of time to me.

I don't know if you were actually serious about this, but if you were, you'd lose far more than you'd gain from this setup.

#7 Only after he's actually gotten the jutsus for them (just clarifying, as people tend to take things for granted sometimes).

Weinmers Landing, currently Impossible
Minaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 05:10 PM   #9
Sparhawk
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenonar View Post
#6 You forgot to mention that you get +65% ryo with that lineup
I completely forgot! Thanks for reminding me Aenonar... can we now just rename them to Godly Trio instead?

Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 07:07 PM   #10
raoniluna

Thanks a lot for the help.
I answered the first "helping friend" in a rude way, for sure, I really HATE people who judge what you do or what you like. The most important thing in life for me is: You must accept ANYTHING other people do as long as they don't hurt anybody else.
If you don't wanna help, just don't help, don't tell me how should I think:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koi^ View Post
Well that's no fun if your gonna be told what to do. The point of the game is to try to figure out strategies yourself.
@Reversal
Thanks a lot. I have a weak team, made it June 22th, and I have only 3 crystals, that's why I was thinking about how to make things better. Besides I can't complete Earth/Stone Country.
BTW You got me wrong way, I think no one should do what they don't want to, including helping me. What I don't accept is people trying to tell me how things should be, there is no right and no wrong as long as you don't hurt people, that's it.

PS.: I'm gonna try the Konohamaru Team as I can get 4 crystals in a couple of years, maybe centuries.
Old 06-29-2009, 08:00 PM   #11
Minaro
Semi-retired

#10 Well, 3 crystals in 7 days doesn't sound that bad, that's a third of all the crystals in the game. Unless your team is really screwed up, I don't really see that much of a reason to restart. You could've, to begun with, posted a link to your team.

Also, I'm putting this thread in the "Who Should I Buy" forum.

*Edit*
@Reversal: Ninja dual-posting skillz in work :P

Old 06-29-2009, 08:00 PM   #12
Reversal

#10 I would really recommend against trying the Konohamaru team.

Sparhawk was probably joking about that setup anyway, at least I hope he was...

If you post a link to your team I can try to give you some advice regarding that. Though it should all be in the guide (depending on if you want to reset or not).
Old 06-30-2009, 12:41 AM   #13
raoniluna

I did two teams, one Sand Team and one Might Guy Team. Mighty Guy one is going better but I guess it is a matter of time, isn't it? I mean, till Gaara's team get better.

About Konohamaru, I was joking and in my point of view that guy was obviously joking. You see, I was a dumbass and asked for instructions, it is perfectly normal that some people will try to screw me up, right?

Edit: I restarted both my teams cause I spent lots of money changing elements to get the crystals and also spent money with abilities.

;================================================= =;

For the Guy Team I have Rock Lee, Neji, TenTen and Gai of course. WHo should I buy next?

The Gaara Team will follow the "recipe" previously given by Reversal. BTW I'm almost with 360ryo, should I buy Orochimaru today if possible?

Last edited by raoniluna; 06-30-2009 at 12:48 AM.
Old 06-30-2009, 01:17 AM   #14
KaiKai
El Gordo
Chat Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reversal View Post
#10 I would really recommend against trying the Konohamaru team.
no, the trio is really nice

look at sparhawk http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/3296
he has the trio, is purple fox and kazekage!!!
KaiKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 01:19 AM   #15
Exia

The best team to me is the sound four combo just pick a neo sound genin and you get a 45 ryo plus when you start plus the ryo that come with the ninja you also get kimimaro who's pretty good. When you get all the sound nin together they have the best combo in my eyes.
Exia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 01:20 AM   #16
Reversal

Didn't notice the sarcasm for some reason.

Anyway, 360 ryo won't get you Orochimaru, because of village tax rates. I'd say just keep defending village until you get enough ryo to buy Orochimaru at the current rate AND halve him, that way you'll save ryo from the lower tax and will be able to use him right away. It might take a while to collect the necessary funds, but just be patient.

For the Gai team, I suppose you're going for a mostly high seal team. In that case, try to get 350 Rock Lee when you can, and CGates Gai after that. You could have a triple Rock Lee Genin setup (350, trans, FN) along with a CGGai/DrLee Jounin combo; Kage/Summon of your choice. Follow the general strategies in the previous guide and you should be fine.

@Minaro: Looks like you out ninja'd me there though, I guess I need to improve my skills :|
Old 06-30-2009, 02:39 AM   #17
raoniluna

I already have the money for Orochimaru but don't have the money for his chakra halving.

For Taijutsu Team, would it be good if I bought Drunken Master Lee? This way I would keep Team Gai Combo and Gai + Lee Combo, right? Then I'd buy Gates Lee to replace Tenten and send Tenten to Kage slot, right?

Thanks for answering.

Edit: After I clear 3 difficulties level can I have this genin setup?
Gennin 1 - Haku FN
Gennin 2 - Lee FN
Gennin 3 - Tsunade FN

Last edited by raoniluna; 06-30-2009 at 02:52 AM.
Old 06-30-2009, 04:20 AM   #18
Reversal

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes

Actually, buying DMLee first would probably be the better idea, which it appears that you're planning on doing, as you'll need him to be higher leveled to compete in the end game.
Old 06-30-2009, 07:49 AM   #19
Minaro
Semi-retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiKai View Post
no, the trio is really nice

look at sparhawk http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/3296
he has the trio, is purple fox and kazekage!!!
Yes, because he owes that all to his Konohamaru Trio...

Seriously, get out of the thread if you're just going to troll and not contribute.

Old 06-30-2009, 09:05 PM   #20
raoniluna

Repoting back Sirs.

Gaara team still with only 581 ryo, but almost having money for Orochimaru + Chakra.
(I will need 180 to half Orochimaru chakra cost? right)

Taijutsu team now with DMLee is completly destroying omnislashing killing owning everything in the way, never seen anything like that before! Omnigodly!

Wind country was just completely totally super easy.

Last edited by raoniluna; 06-30-2009 at 09:14 PM.