NinjaManager Forums
Old 06-30-2009, 09:11 PM   #21
Reversal

The good thing about the Lee team is that you won't need to worry about tax rates, so you'll be able to get strong ninjas earlier and completely rape with combos, etc.

The low seal team will definitely start off slow, but once you collect/level up most of your ninjas you'll probably find that they'll luck through the game much faster than the Lee team. Won't do as well in the BA, but it looks like you don't really care about that as much.

Keep at it, I guess. You should be fine from here on out.
Reversal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 09:19 PM   #22
raoniluna

Still have questions xD

1 - Only in the first game Forbidden Ninjas have the 40 stat bonus?
2 - Who should I buy next in Lee's team? 350Genin Lee?
3 - Is there any money involved in getting Transmigrated and Forbidden Ninjas?
4 - When should I defeat a forbidden ninja to get it after the 6th crystal? (I will get Haku)
5 - Are forbidden ninjas too hard?
6 - Do I need 180 to half Orochimaru chakra cost right?
7 - Thanks a lot

Last edited by raoniluna; 06-30-2009 at 09:46 PM.
raoniluna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 11:17 PM   #23
Reversal

1. Only in Beginner mode, meaning if you beat the game in Impossible, then reset to Beginner, all your FNs will get their +40 stats.

2. Yes

3. Trans = 200, FN none

4. It will be hard to defeat an FN right after the 6th crystal. Though your low seal team should have no problem, you can pretty much just luck through it after a few tries. Your Lee team might have a bit of trouble though. I actually wouldn't recommend picking up Haku if he's not one of your end game Genins. Sure, he may boost you up a little, but you're better off using that 200-300 ryo elsewhere.

5. They are hard, IIRC they're even tougher than some of the Akatsuki Temple missions, but you should have no trouble with a bit of leveling up (or luck). I managed to beat FN Itachi right after Karakura Castle, despite having major elemental disadvantages (which will kill you HARD against FNs). Again, low seal really will help you here.

6. Halving = half the ninja base cost (cost without tax/deductions), so yes.

7. Sure.
Old 06-30-2009, 11:52 PM   #24
raoniluna

About forbidden ninjas I am going to get Haku first, I love Haku he will be in my team forever and ever.

My main "easy difficulty" team is goint to be:
Genin 1 - Trans Lee
Genin 2 - FN Haku
Gonin 3 - >>>Don't know yet<<<
Jounin 1- Tobi
Jounin 2 - Karin
Kage - Young Sarutobi
Summon - Sarutobi's Monkey
Old 07-01-2009, 01:15 AM   #25
Reversal

Oh, I thought you meant buying Haku to use as a temp Genin in order to beat an FN quicker, didn't think you meant you would be getting FN Haku.

For Genin 3 on your easy team, you could get another FN. I'm not sure if Sandaime is really worth using Enma and Karin, but w/e. Just keep in mind you'll have less chakra to spend on easy mode.
Old 07-01-2009, 08:39 AM   #26
Minaro
Semi-retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by raoniluna View Post
4 - When should I defeat a forbidden ninja to get it after the 6th crystal? (I will get Haku)
5 - Are forbidden ninjas too hard?
@4&5: Forbidden Ninjas should be well defeatable after you've gotten your 6th Crystal, provided you don't have any elemental disadvantages. The Forbidden Ninjas hit extremely hard when they have elemental advantages, so just a single one can screw you over. I'd really recommend trying to get a Forbidden Genin of one of the elements you have no Weakness against, and preferably with as many advantages as possible. So, if you have one or more Fire ninjas in your team, you'll either have it far harder actually beating Haku, or you might even have to look elsewhere for a Forbidden Genin. You really should get your Forbidden Genin right after, or shortly after getting the 6th Crystal.

Weinmers Landing, currently Impossible
Minaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 09:05 PM   #27
raoniluna

Thanks Minaro and Reversal.

Low Seal team is doing pretty bad =/
Team Lee is amazing *-*
Already have 3 crystals (2days and 21 hours, 3 CRYSTALS *-*)

I'm very happy, I'm going to get FN Haku soon *-*

Last edited by raoniluna; 07-01-2009 at 09:09 PM.
Old 07-02-2009, 03:47 PM   #28
Kyley

A good team is Team 10. The Team 10 combo is good cause of the elemental advantage and resist. Buy passive smoking for Asuma which decreases enemy attack by 4 and Stamina by 10. Next buy Shikaku. The Nara Clan combo increases the elemental resist plus decreases enemy attack by 10. Next buy Shadow Imitation for Shikaku and Shikamaru. Then the enemy's attack will be decreased by20 and their Stamina by 10 so the enemy's attack will be very weak and it will decrease slightly because of the Stamina decrease.
http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/13934
Kyley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 03:53 PM   #29
Kyley

I reset my account because i wanted to do the wind country first to get the Ryo bird. Also for your Kage pick the 3rd Hokage to increase your Stamina by 10. Enma would be a great summon because he increases your Stamina and your resist
Old 07-02-2009, 04:01 PM   #30
Kyley

The amount of money this will take is based on your starter. I would go with Shikamaru cause his price is the highest. The Genin will take 43 ryo and Shikaku 200. Sarutobi is from the southern leaf so you will have to defend your village a lot to get him cheaper. If not, he will be 893 and enma will be 400 but you have to have a certain rank. it will take some time so you will be able to save up to buy him

Last edited by Kyley; 07-02-2009 at 04:23 PM.
Old 07-02-2009, 06:29 PM   #31
Rukia
THE Kuchiki Rukia

Default Dont DoublePost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyley View Post
The amount of money this will take is based on your starter. I would go with Shikamaru cause his price is the highest. The Genin will take 43 ryo and Shikaku 200. Sarutobi is from the southern leaf so you will have to defend your village a lot to get him cheaper. If not, he will be 893 and enma will be 400 but you have to have a certain rank. it will take some time so you will be able to save up to buy him
Please, dont double-post "Triple-post" too be accurate...

Instead, Edit Your old post if u forgot too add something :)

Well on the topic, i go with the four sound and Tauyay Starter, tauyay CS2, and Jirobou CS2, thats kinda good in my point of view anyway, and then im gonna swap too, trans-nin, 350 ryo orochimaru, FN Orochimaru, Deidara Jounin, Pain Jounin, and a Kage (havent decided yet) and probably Spirit Dragon Summon.

So my end-team is a low seal high nin team :)

It came back early and i asked it why?

:wub:Its said "Angels dont watch other Angels":wub:

Last edited by Rukia; 07-02-2009 at 06:31 PM.
Rukia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 06:37 PM   #32
Kyley

ok and that's a good team too
Old 07-02-2009, 08:26 PM   #33
raoniluna

My team is doing well but I'm stuck with team Naruto, they always lose battles T_T
What should I do?
Old 07-02-2009, 08:27 PM   #34
Rukia
THE Kuchiki Rukia

Usually its a matter of that your naruto-team ninjas are too low level, so just go and sneak attack with the naruto team for quick extra exp :)

It came back early and i asked it why?

:wub:Its said "Angels dont watch other Angels":wub:
Rukia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 02:03 AM   #35
raoniluna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukia View Post
Usually its a matter of that your naruto-team ninjas are too low level, so just go and sneak attack with the naruto team for quick extra exp :)
I hate this Naruto team thing, it should b removed from the game u.u
Or at least auto-level so that you don't need to spen time on it. I REALLY HATE IT >__<"
Old 07-03-2009, 02:15 AM   #36
udon
Catpain
Admin

raoniluna: How far have you gotten with the naruto team and are your ninjas set up correctly?

The Naruto team story mode has been made very very easy... you shouldn't even have to sneak attack I think... until the last dungeons.
udon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 03:27 AM   #37
raoniluna

Quote:
Originally Posted by udon View Post
raoniluna: How far have you gotten with the naruto team and are your ninjas set up correctly?

The Naruto team story mode has been made very very easy... you shouldn't even have to sneak attack I think... until the last dungeons.
Well I'm in River Country, my main team cleared it easily but naruto team keeps on losing to piranhas x_x"

My team: http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/16658
Old 07-03-2009, 04:10 AM   #38
Reversal

#36 This. I might've spent ~300 Naruto energy in total in my entire playthrough on Naruto sneak attacks. Only started having trouble when I ended up with a team of around level 11 when I got to the Akatsuki Temple, yet I still had no problems after donating a couple hundred ryo to fund some abilities.

Upside of this is that once I sell all their abilities pawning their noob faces in the Otherworld will be a breeze.