NinjaManager Forums

Old 01-20-2011, 10:08 AM   #41
Setirb
Rating: Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWolf713 View Post
Yeah but if they can everybody would only take FNs so whats the point to have some stronger than others, and im not only looking at the attack value, it was just cus 18 AV difference is a too big difference, Killer Bee's 400 isnt worth any other 400 cus its totally useless for high seal. And even if it changes the other versions, there shouldnt be abilities way stronger than others cus everybody will take that char, it sucks to see almost everybody as the same characters, i think all of 1 chars abilities combined should be as strong as an other char's. That way, people will only choose characters they like, not just characters with good abilities. And if we boost Sasuke's 800 for exemple, even his other versions need boost so its a good idea. If you dont wanna do a big balance, at least boost chars that really need it ( Shino, Sasuke, Temari, Killer Bee, Kakuzu )
Do you even bother to read the previous posts? When are you going to wake up for reality and realize that AV isn't everything for an ability?

Just try to calculate how much crit damage/sta should be added to KB's 400 that annoys you so much, in order to make it more "balanced" in your opinion regarding AVs? Done? Congratz you just made an OP ability...

Also your primarily mind of thought is regarding FNs. Abilities were made with the non FNs versions in mind. Their stat growth, chackra cost even the unlock time of said ninjas influences this. Do you really want to screw 70% of the game's ninjas just to make the others 30% more "fair".

If people like a "weak" ninja, they have to choices: ignore him and maximize their team potential or take him and hinder their initial game time in favor of the "coolness" factor. Either way once you get to higher difficulties or camping lvls that choice will be irrelevant since abilities won't matter anyway. The majority of the slots will belong to LWs, aside from some certain "30%" imun ones and that's if you are planning an imun build to camp. Or maybe some other situational abilities... The dreaded Shino's 800 that you hate so much is, as far as camping and CWs are concerned, much more usefull than Itachi's 800 and 400 because it exploits EA and nullifies any disadvantage that he might get against enemy ninjas. Sasuke will slaughter any earth ninja without ele resist/imun. Heck KB is probably the best solo LS crit ninja due to his 400...

Setirb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:04 PM   #42
DarkWolf713
The Chosen One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setirb View Post
Do you even bother to read the previous posts? When are you going to wake up for reality and realize that AV isn't everything for an ability?

Just try to calculate how much crit damage/sta should be added to KB's 400 that annoys you so much, in order to make it more "balanced" in your opinion regarding AVs? Done? Congratz you just made an OP ability...

Also your primarily mind of thought is regarding FNs. Abilities were made with the non FNs versions in mind. Their stat growth, chackra cost even the unlock time of said ninjas influences this. Do you really want to screw 70% of the game's ninjas just to make the others 30% more "fair".

If people like a "weak" ninja, they have to choices: ignore him and maximize their team potential or take him and hinder their initial game time in favor of the "coolness" factor. Either way once you get to higher difficulties or camping lvls that choice will be irrelevant since abilities won't matter anyway. The majority of the slots will belong to LWs, aside from some certain "30%" imun ones and that's if you are planning an imun build to camp. Or maybe some other situational abilities... The dreaded Shino's 800 that you hate so much is, as far as camping and CWs are concerned, much more usefull than Itachi's 800 and 400 because it exploits EA and nullifies any disadvantage that he might get against enemy ninjas. Sasuke will slaughter any earth ninja without ele resist/imun. Heck KB is probably the best solo LS crit ninja due to his 400...
Yeah maybe you're right, but i still want an answer from Udon, if he doesnt want to spare time on this, ill stop asking. The only one you're not right in my mind is Sasuke, cus his 800 isnt good on other elements, maybe put some more nin would be ok. Anyway thnx for correcting me.
DarkWolf713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 12:17 AM   #43
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Udon wont waste his time when there's nothing worth looking at. All you've been saying is "nerf this boost that", so what? Stop demanding his attention when you don't have anything to show him. What is he supposed to say? "Sure! I'll look into the 500 different abilities and make them all perfect right away!"

If you're still wondering, no, he wont say that.

If you want perfect balance, let's just make all abilities

+5 attack
+10 attack
+15 attack
+20 attack

That will just be awesome! While we're at it, let's make all ninjas 40+3 40+3 20+1 20+1!

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 12:36 AM   #44
Emiri Kimidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWolf713 View Post
Yeah maybe you're right, but i still want an answer from Udon, if he doesnt want to spare time on this, ill stop asking. The only one you're not right in my mind is Sasuke, cus his 800 isnt good on other elements, maybe put some more nin would be ok. Anyway thnx for correcting me.
Sasuke’s 800 isn’t that bad, actually, it is roughly equal to most of other 350-ryo Genin’s 800 abilities. Yes, there are stronger abilities, but ninja’s abilities aren’t meant to be equal in power.
Old 01-21-2011, 03:09 PM   #45
Cloudy94
Flashing

Boost temari and shino , itachi needs no NERF , End of story >:D

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
Cloudy94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 03:29 PM   #46
killik99
the Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenonar View Post
Udon wont waste his time when there's nothing worth looking at. All you've been saying is "nerf this boost that", so what? Stop demanding his attention when you don't have anything to show him. What is he supposed to say? "Sure! I'll look into the 500 different abilities and make them all perfect right away!"

If you're still wondering, no, he wont say that.

If you want perfect balance, let's just make all abilities

+5 attack
+10 attack
+15 attack
+20 attack
are you retarded? that wuld at least be better then now...... but thats why we have atk vaule which cud make it balanced.

like 5atk = 10 tai/nin ?

ýou cud make all abilites diffrent but with the same atk vaule?

Last edited by killik99; 01-21-2011 at 03:44 PM.
killik99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 03:34 PM   #47
Cavalo
Sower of evil

About Itachi I think he should be more balanced. How about take +10 Ninjutsu from 400 and give to his 200?

Poland First To Fight
Event: http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/191427
Cavalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 04:10 PM   #48
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by killik99 View Post
are you retarded? that wuld at least be better then now...... but thats why we have atk vaule which cud make it balanced.

like 5atk = 10 tai/nin ?

ýou cud make all abilites diffrent but with the same atk vaule?
no.... just no...

Sometimes to see the light, you have to jump into the depths of darkness itself...
drag0nf0rce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 04:51 PM   #49
Scarlet
Lullaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by killik99 View Post
Obvious sarcasm should be pretty obvious.
Old 01-21-2011, 04:56 PM   #50
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
Obvious sarcasm should be pretty obvious.
Obvious sarcasm was too obvious to be obvious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenonar View Post
I've said it before and will apparently have to say it again: Attack value charts are NOT accurate!

Enough said.

Well, maybe not... Let's make this perfectly clear to everyone...

Attack values are not accurate.

Nor were they ever intended to be accurate as it's a near impossible task to get them accurate and should thus never be used for actual balancing purposes in the game.

I don't want to hear that stupid thing mentioned ever again in these balancing threads.

Rawr. Me smash you die.

Last edited by Aenonar; 01-21-2011 at 04:59 PM.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 04:58 PM   #51
Carlimas
The People's Champion

Aeno on rage mode, no more stealth mode.

edit: only hidan needs nerf.
/end of story

Last edited by Carlimas; 01-22-2011 at 07:04 PM.
Carlimas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 02:19 PM   #52
madboykila
Naruto Fan Boy

I agree with the boost of Kakuzu. He is weak for an Akatsuki I don't really think the others need changing its a bit too much work especially for Sasuke.

madboykila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 06:23 PM   #53
wahnoob

ahahahahaha, this thread is funny everyone wants balance now!
wahnoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 12:29 AM   #54
nanashi24
Konohamaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahnoob View Post
ahahahahaha, this thread is funny everyone wants balance now!
Agree with you

nanashi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 03:21 PM   #55
Candy Girl
Fake Mod with Cookies :o

gaa really what are you all whining about ?..

i really dont care if a ninja hits 5 more or 10 more then another one.. seriusly? should we really care because you people are beginner med players? move to other difficults and really just use a lw instead of a retarded ability...

if you dont like ability then dont use it?

atm i got fnj kushina and you know what? i hate her 800s but meh.. i dont say anything about it she just gets her hexa sword and thats it done....

btw who cares about fngs? the only thing they should do is get +7 stat each lvl.. and just give them lws..

talk about summons ech maybe fnks but really screw fngs.. they are worthless anyway to give them small boost...

so can we skip to reality now? *let the lw hunting begin*

Spoiler:
My epic Achievment
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac0 View Post
Candy just posted the 30 000th Post in the whole "Clans" section of the Forum :O
Candy Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 05:50 PM   #56
hanabusa1991
FORCE's Dragoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamer4o View Post
And again you are wrong , if u are talking about FNG sasuke then maybe, but regular saske or seal saske then FNJ saske so that's 4-5 Sasukes (TM sasuke i think) So if you try and look how many ninjas there are, and count how much Ability Changes they need u will see it will be just More and More work for udon, and he won't be able to do splendid things like Event's or New LW's or Summons and stuff like that.
And to say that Some of the " Sasuke's " Have to have some of Itachi's ability's and some They're own ^^

So i say No

Edit :
For Every Sasuke have to be 1-2 different Ability's , because he Learn Skills and after words Copy some.Like the ability " Sharingan : Copy the Enemy's 200 ability and lower the enemy's attack by 50% " or something like that.
This isnt some naruto flash game *cough* naruto-arena *cough* abilities dont work that way, and anyways all abilities deal with Attack Value

also DUDES U UNDERESTIMATE TEMARI's 800 so freaking much >.> ok her 400/200 need boost .. maybe but rlly why ? replace them with lw's, her 800 is fine how it is and all others , why boost them ? they r good in their own ways

Last edited by hanabusa1991; 06-22-2011 at 08:13 PM.
hanabusa1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 07:52 PM   #57
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanabusa1991 View Post
This isnt some naruto flash game *cough* naruto-arena *cough* ailities dont work that way, and anyways all abilities deal with Attack Value

also DUDES U UNDERESTIMATE TEMARI's 800 so freaking much >.> ok her 400/200 need boost .. maybe but rlly why ? replace them with lw's, her 800 is fine how it is and all others , why boost them ? they r good in their own ways
I don't really think temari's abilities or anyones need boost but you say "replace them with LW" obtaining a LW is not a walk in the park you know, my opinion

"I have long since closed my eyes... My only goal is in the darkness."
Uchiha Avenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 08:00 PM   #58
Setirb
Rating: Awesome

Don't tell me you're going to beat hard and up based on ninja abilities alone? It's not a walk in park because they are Legendary. Still they are obtainable.

Except for some OP corner cases (Hidan, Itachi and Chyio come to mind) abilities are only good for the first stages of the game. It is expected to replace them with LWs as you progress/camp unless you really want to drag the progression/lose to other campers.
Even early accessible LWs from medium easily surpass a lot of 800 in sheer power. And their not as hard to get as long as you know how to hunt them.

In the end it's just a matter of dumb luck.

Setirb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 10:29 PM   #59
TheWafleMaker

@ dark

he kinda has a point on how ALOT of the people playing tend to choose just one set of character...(like itachi--86% of my arena opponents have an Itachi FN--not including beginner lvls)

so maybe we should do something to change that, soon this whole game will be full of over used characters

just my 5 cents
TheWafleMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 03:48 PM   #60
LeaderSasuke
Banned

Location: In Mysterious World ... ... If you're coming to me I kill you.

Sasuke need change hes abbilities. Because isn,t happiness for Sasuke.
Temari is OK.
Danzou danzou ... 800 changes?
Nagato , Pain 800 abbilities need work (UP) . Nagato 200 is HORRIBLE FOR THAN CLAYMORE o.O
LeaderSasuke is offline   Reply With Quote