NinjaManager Forums

Old 06-07-2013, 01:47 PM   #141
Seglarkungen
What we play is life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waro View Post
Not really a realistic view. Even against 126 tai immunity, I am able to win every once in a while with -53 tai imm and and its not like its crawling with ninkame teams. Why not just leave things the way they are instead of spitting on people who has worked for years to get where they are?
The day Carlimas has spent as much time as Sparhawk lvling his summon you won't stand a chance even if you've spent an equal amount of time on your team. Does that seem fair to you?

Besides the immunity nerf discussion is as much about ls nin teams getting hammered as us having crit teams :)

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!

Last edited by Seglarkungen; 06-07-2013 at 01:52 PM.
Seglarkungen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 02:09 PM   #142
Waro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seglarkungen View Post
The day Carlimas has spent as much time as Sparhawk lvling his summon you won't stand a chance even if you've spent an equal amount of time on your team. Does that seem fair to you?

Besides the immunity nerf discussion is as much about ls nin teams getting hammered as us having crit teams :)
The day carli has spar's lvl of summon is years from now if ever so why is it even worth mentioning?

And if you are interested in beating nin imm teams, then tai is the answer, not nerfing imm until its beatable with nin.
Waro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 02:24 PM   #143
Seglarkungen
What we play is life

Quote:
The day carli has spar's lvl of summon is years from now if ever so why is it even worth mentioning?

And if you are interested in beating nin imm teams, then tai is the answer, not nerfing imm until its beatable with nin.
Why is it not worth mentioning? What is discussed here is really long term camping or did you miss that? Besides Carli won't need much more nin-kame lvls before leaving you behind for good and it won't take years. He'll always have 50% win rate regardless of your crit dmg and he's probably beating quite alot even if you're doing well on the crits and that part will only increase more and more untill he has 100% win chance against you. There are quite a decent amount of active teams with lvl 40 ish nin-kames and most of them are red fox or purple fox campers so your previous argument of the low amoung of nin-kame users is not really valid.

Also ls nin can't beat any1 as it is now, atk campers have no real shot at beating immunity teams either so I don't really get why you're against an immunity nerf? It is clearly overpowered and should be first priority on the list of fixing.

Old 06-07-2013, 02:32 PM   #144
Waro

Quote:
Why is it not worth mentioning? What is discussed here is really long term camping or did you miss that? Besides Carli won't need much more nin-kame lvls before leaving you behind for good and it won't take years. He'll always have 50% win rate regardless of your crit dmg and he's probably beating quite alot even if you're doing well on the crits and that part will only increase more and more untill he has 100% win chance against you. There are quite a decent amount of active teams with lvl 40 ish nin-kames and most of them are red fox or purple fox campers so your previous argument of the low amoung of nin-kame users is not really valid.

Also ls nin can't beat any1 as it is now, atk campers have no real shot at beating immunity teams either so I don't really get why you're against an immunity nerf? It is clearly overpowered and should be first priority on the list of fixing.
What you are doing is trying to predict what will happen. My answer is, why not wait and see if thats really how it will turn out?

And no I still dont think imm is OP, ninkame can be countered with nin and katsuyu can be countered with tai and crit. Its just a matter of matching teams against eachother. Dont get greedy and try to win against all possible teams.
Old 06-07-2013, 05:32 PM   #145
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Facts: Immunity is OP and needs a serious nerf. End of story.

Crit has been known to have this 100%+ issue ever since it was implemented but at that time no one thought anyone would get such high levels. But it did, several years ago even. It needs to be fixed and that's the end of the story. Almost no teams will even notice the fix so whining about it is just plain pointless.

The task at hand is to do it and do it properly. Not discuss weather or not it needs it, for it does.

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 07:15 PM   #146
Seglarkungen
What we play is life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenonar View Post
The task at hand is to do it and do it properly. Not discuss weather or not it needs it, for it does.
That being said I think further discussions should be based on immunity being nerfed at the same time in a quite large ninjamanager makeover? I think by assuming immunity/-immunity will get a dimminishing returns formula/soft cap we can get a constructive process started here.

If that is done I don't see why we couldn't introduce a similar system for cd at 100%. Since the immunity summons will get more and more useless the higher lvld they are I don't see the same problem with the crit summons anymore. In fact atk camping will get a decent advantage over other team types so that they can be balanced. Atk summons will be weaker in the beginning but stronger later in camping. Just some ideas from me, not 100% processed tho so pls don't bash me ;D

Old 06-07-2013, 07:36 PM   #147
Waro

I guess the great man with all the answers has spoken. I better shut up.
But I cant. You just said that almost no teams will even notice it. Except me. Thanks.

Last edited by Waro; 06-07-2013 at 07:42 PM.
Old 06-07-2013, 07:58 PM   #148
dmrmetallica
WolvesWithPie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitoru View Post
I suggest that the cap is the same as immunity cap.

Let the war begin.
The first post in this thread was the only one that was needed. This pointless bickering and arguing is why nothing ever gets done around here.

What should the caps be set at? Im sure Aenonar can find a nice balance for the caps.
dmrmetallica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:07 PM   #149
Waro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmrmetallica View Post
The first post in this thread was the only one that was needed. This pointless bickering and arguing is why nothing ever gets done around here.

What should the caps be set at? Im sure Aenonar can find a nice balance for the caps.
100%. But there was nothing pointless at all about this bickering and arguing.
It might not be the grand idea most people seem to think it is.
Old 06-07-2013, 08:10 PM   #150
dmrmetallica
WolvesWithPie

The bickering i read (in my mind) seemed like this: Players VS MODs (Just like all post) and people thinking that this nerf is directed at them personally instead of a game balance like it is.

But this is my opinion and while i understand that this is the internet and opinions are wrong on the internet i put mine anyway.
Old 06-07-2013, 08:12 PM   #151
Waro

You obviously didnt get the point of my posts.
Old 06-07-2013, 08:18 PM   #152
dmrmetallica
WolvesWithPie

Quote:
I guess the great man with all the answers has spoken. I better shut up.
But I cant. You just said that almost no teams will even notice it. Except me. Thanks.
This right here took away anything your post might of had behind them. You seem to be doing more complaining then good and its like your taking it personally (which you even said in one post that you are).

Your point is "The point I've been trying to make is that there is no solid proof that crit needs to be nerfed at all." (And that imm doesnt need to be nerfed either)

Your point however is hidden under the complaining and taking this personally.
Old 06-07-2013, 08:22 PM   #153
Waro

Yes I'm taking it partially personal because I'm the only active player at this point in top 50 who would be affected but I have a lot to gain by imm being nerfed but all I see is imm becoming less and less useful. And now when xagashi and spar is starting to get beat, the imm is being nerfed? The timing just seems a bit off.
Old 06-07-2013, 08:24 PM   #154
dmrmetallica
WolvesWithPie

In my opinion the timing is because of all the things being added. The more Immune, -Imm, Crit damage and crit chance Summons/ FNKs/ ETC. that are being added makes the problem a lot more apparent and a lot more obvious that it needs to be fixed. And also a lot more of a priority sense it is a lot easier to exploit.
Old 06-07-2013, 08:27 PM   #155
Waro

Well in my opinion, time has already taken care of the imm problem and therefore nerfing it would serve little purpose.
Old 06-07-2013, 08:30 PM   #156
dmrmetallica
WolvesWithPie

Well the Imm is being nerfed because it would only be fair to nerf it if Crit gets a nerf/cap.
Old 06-07-2013, 08:33 PM   #157
Waro

Aenonar: Sorry for throwing out the higher than god comment. I was momentarily pissed off for being completely and utterly disregarded.
Old 06-07-2013, 09:20 PM   #158
Carlimas
The People's Champion

Quote:
1) In my opinion I do have 100% win rate against any regular tai based team when I use my strongest lineup (62-50-83-40-40-126 Tai immu)
There is no way of beating tai immunity with pure tai/crit power, you need other factors to kick in - elemental damage, stamina penalties, LOTS of luck on crits and etc.
2) There are 5 ninkame teams in top50 summons list (37lvl or higher).

Last edited by Carlimas; 06-07-2013 at 09:28 PM.
Carlimas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 05:56 PM   #159
Eugen

Crit is awesome, I agree with Waro, time to close this thread :D
Old 07-23-2013, 01:21 PM   #160
Bacchikoi
BACCHIKOI!

Only cap Critical Damage bonus to at most 100% That way it will still have a 50/50 shot at beating a similarly levelled/equipped LS Nin team with UNCAPPED Reroll chance. And only cap Critical Damage IF you cap Taijutsu Immunity to below 100% as well. And if you cap Taijutsu Immunity, you should cap Ninjutsu Immunity. And if you cap Ninjutsu Immunity you should cap Reroll. And if you cap Reroll you should cap +/- Attack Damage. And if you cap +/- Attack Damage you should cap Elemental Advantage. And if you cap Elemental Advantage you should remove L5 Death. And if you remove L5 Death you should make it so FN only fit in their appropriate slots (1 FNK per team being the most pertinent) maybe even just doubling the stamina penalty or Chakra cost for misslotting Forbidden Ninjas would be enough.

Signature by: aester ( Team links are included, find them! )
Bacchikoi is offline   Reply With Quote