NinjaManager Forums
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2013, 09:15 AM   #21
MoNsTeR
I'm the Illest
 
MoNsTeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: 805
Posts: 80
Default

Taka trio should stay as it is
__________________

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
MoNsTeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 09:34 AM   #22
kuuya03
Senior Member
 
kuuya03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 830
Default

why? give a valid reason. for 26 ck, you have juugo who beats even 350 genin that cost more. akatsuki, kin/gin bros are more powerful(and cost more) but get beaten by taka trio team during events and when you challenge the trio team in arena, they give meh exp. they are OP since they dont need stam pills anymore so they can equip damage items in 3rd item slot. actually by lowering bonus to 20, suigetsu will defo need FSP to get 100 stam . wanna see a proposed immunity table too?
Spoiler:
my formula is (1+.5*x)*b where x is immunity and b is set to 1
Code:
immu 100 damage reduced to(atk=100-(1+.5*x)*b)
0	99
1	98.5
2	98
3	97.5
4	97
5	96.5
6	96
7	95.5
8	95
9	94.5
10	94
15	88.95
20	85.7
25	86.5
30	84
35	81.5
40	79
45	76.5
50	74
55	71.5
60	69
65	66.5
70	64
75	61.5
80	59
85	56.5
90	54
95	51.5
100	49
110	44
120	39
130	34
140	29
150	24
160	19
170	14
180	9
190	4
200	-1


Edit: nuno that was invalid
__________________

Last edited by kuuya03; 07-15-2013 at 03:21 PM.
kuuya03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 02:10 PM   #23
nuno444
the freebie giver
 
nuno444's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,140
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuuya03 View Post
why? give a valid reason. for 26 ck, you have juugo who beats even 350 genin that cost more. akatsuki, kin/gin bros are more powerful(and cost more) but get beaten by taka trio team during events and when you challenge the trio team in arena, they give meh exp. they are OP since they dont need stam pills anymore so they can equip damage items in 3rd item slot. actually by lowering bonus to 20, suigetsu will defo need FSP to get 100 stam . wanna see a proposed immunity table too?
Spoiler:
my formula is (1+.5*x)*b where x is immunity and b is set to 1
Code:
immu 100 damage reduced to(atk=100-1-(1+.5*x)*b)
0	99
1	98.5
2	98
3	97.5
4	97
5	96.5
6	96
7	95.5
8	95
9	94.5
10	94
15	88.95
20	85.7
25	86.5
30	84
35	81.5
40	79
45	76.5
50	74
55	71.5
60	69
65	66.5
70	64
75	61.5
80	59
85	56.5
90	54
95	51.5
100	49
110	44
120	39
130	34
140	29
150	24
160	19
170	14
180	9
190	4
200	-1
Hawk trio : we have a double personality juugo , a double personality sasuke fan girl uzumaki karin And a sword lover . I think for now their alright o.o
__________________
nuno444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 01:55 AM   #24
kuuya03
Senior Member
 
kuuya03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 830
Default

think of a new stat for strange trio like
+20 stamina
+25 elem advantage
__________________
kuuya03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 01:08 PM   #25
nuno444
the freebie giver
 
nuno444's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,140
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuuya03 View Post
think of a new stat for strange trio like
+20 stamina
+25 elem advantage
Can it be 25 :(
__________________
nuno444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 01:54 PM   #26
JmcXenon
Member
 
JmcXenon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 73
Default

Taka trio should remain the same way seriously...just my opinion but i don't think they are as OP as they seem...
__________________

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
JmcXenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 02:52 PM   #27
BestTeamEverBg
Distracted
 
BestTeamEverBg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 314
Default

You guys really want to make taka trio suck, don't you..
__________________
Main - http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/180891
BestTeamEverBg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 03:01 PM   #28
anson
iHerd uLiek
Moderator
 
anson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 501
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuno444 View Post
Can it be 25 :(
The problem with Suigetsu still exists on Easy and Medium with 25. But it is not impossible to make it 25 to make the users feel better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JmcXenon View Post
Taka trio should remain the same way seriously...just my opinion but i don't think they are as OP as they seem...
Event winning records say otherwise unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestTeamEverBg View Post
You guys really want to make taka trio suck, don't you..
We are making the game better.

Besides we are only touching their stamina this time, so their base attack and earlier level attack are still at or even above Akatsuki Jounin level, which is a steal considering their Chakra cost and much earlier availability. In early game, they got the stamina while the Akatsuki Jounins don't, which is a fairly huge advantage.
anson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 03:32 PM   #29
BestTeamEverBg
Distracted
 
BestTeamEverBg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 314
Default

If you want to nerf them because of "event winning records", just don't. Do you think that people give a crap about taka trio in main server? No. That's because their "advantage", like you said.. doesn't matter at all. Most people already have level advantage, more lws and what not which kinda renders taka trio useless. (as I've noticed on my alt) and if you do nerf them, they would suck even more. It's true that they might give you the edge on events but I hardly see a non premmer to get into top 10 with taka trio if at least 10 people are premming. Not to mention that taka trio needs to be together to receive that stamina boost. If they are separated with no abilities or legendary weapons, for the money they cost, they are kinda harmless. If the person who is using taka trio didn't choose hidden sound, taka trio cost more than akatsuki jounins, really. + missloting one of them, which with this nerf might be a problem. Do w/e you want, really, but most of the people will probably be unhappy about that. *shrug*
__________________
Main - http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/180891
BestTeamEverBg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 03:36 PM   #30
Seglarkungen
What we play is life
 
Seglarkungen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 895
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuuya03 View Post
think of a new stat for strange trio like
+20 stamina
+25 elem advantage
That is much too harsh of a nerf. Atleast one of them still has to be misslottable at lvl 20 for them to be viable on beginner.

Imo Anson is right on track with nerfing by limiting the stamina on Suigetsu.

My suggestion
Hawktrio bonus: +45 stamina
Suigetsu 400: Remove the stamina bonus and add some dmg to compensate.
Suigetsu stam growth:+0.4

By doing this we have removed 29 stamina at lvl 20 from Suigetsu without destroying the combo completely. He will then need a stamina item on every mode where ppl might use trio (beginner, easy and medium).

Lowering the stamina bonus to 20 is just ridiculous and would destroy the combo completely so that it'll never be used. I'd be ok with 40 also to limit Karins misslotability.

Edit: To all who doesn't consider trio to be op, Karin is better missloted than an FNG on genin position is until hardish lvls...
__________________


Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!

Last edited by Seglarkungen; 07-16-2013 at 03:40 PM.
Seglarkungen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 03:54 PM   #31
anson
iHerd uLiek
Moderator
 
anson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 501
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestTeamEverBg View Post
If you want to nerf them because of "event winning records", just don't. Do you think that people give a crap about taka trio in main server? No. That's because their "advantage", like you said.. doesn't matter at all. Most people already have level advantage, more lws and what not which kinda renders taka trio useless. (as I've noticed on my alt) and if you do nerf them, they would suck even more. It's true that they might give you the edge on events but I hardly see a non premmer to get into top 10 with taka trio if at least 10 people are premming. Not to mention that taka trio needs to be together to receive that stamina boost. If they are separated with no abilities or legendary weapons, for the money they cost, they are kinda harmless. If the person who is using taka trio didn't choose hidden sound, taka trio cost more than akatsuki jounins, really. + missloting one of them, which with this nerf might be a problem. Do w/e you want, really, but most of the people will probably be unhappy about that. *shrug*
I don't see how using event records to assess them is inappropriate, especially when everyone starts at around the same time it is actually easier to see which kind of builds are doing better (or too good in this case). The premming is inevitable in messing with some accuracy, but the observation is still consistent when we look further to Top 20 or 50.

If you are not choosing Hidden Sound when you want to play Taka, it is like trying to make Oro 350 an HS. If you have the trio and you are not using them all at once (other than Chakra shortage), you are playing it as wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seglarkungen View Post
That is much too harsh of a nerf. Atleast one of them still has to be misslottable at lvl 20 for them to be viable on beginner.

Imo Anson is right on track with nerfing by limiting the stamina on Suigetsu.

My suggestion
Hawktrio bonus: +45 stamina
Suigetsu 400: Remove the stamina bonus and add some dmg to compensate.
Suigetsu stam growth:+0.4

By doing this we have removed 29 stamina at lvl 20 from Suigetsu without destroying the combo completely. He will then need a stamina item on every mode where ppl might use trio (beginner, easy and medium).

Lowering the stamina bonus to 20 is just ridiculous and would destroy the combo completely so that it'll never be used.
Interesting solution, since it can tackle Suigetsu's issue without changing the usage of other 2 (well, Karin just doesn't care about the stamina nerf lol). But that would make Suigetsu too weak individually. Will have to run trials and see how much attack needed to add to make him not too bad by himself and not too OP when used with the trio.
anson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 04:01 PM   #32
JmcXenon
Member
 
JmcXenon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 73
Default

nerfing the combo would destroy taka trio completely, and taking out stamina from suigetsu's 400 would make him UP, what about making suigetsu's 400 like this:

+15 Tai
+15 Nin
+10 Sta
+5 water dmg
__________________

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
JmcXenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 06:46 PM   #33
Seglarkungen
What we play is life
 
Seglarkungen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 895
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anson View Post
Interesting solution, since it can tackle Suigetsu's issue without changing the usage of other 2 (well, Karin just doesn't care about the stamina nerf lol). But that would make Suigetsu too weak individually. Will have to run trials and see how much attack needed to add to make him not too bad by himself and not too OP when used with the trio.
I guess his other stats could be buffed a tiny bit? But I don't really see the trio working as individuals anyway. Only Juugo as he has a fairly decent combo with Kimmimaro for tai immunity camping. My point here beeing that mby they should be ballanced as a unit?

Changing his 400 might have other issues tho since there is an FNJ version so I dunno. Although I do not think ppl would mind too much?

Edit: Just thought of another way. Nerf the hawk bonus as suggested to 25-30 something BUT boost the Juugo+Karin combo in a similar fashion also making Suigetsu weaker and in need of stamina but keeping the other ninjas the same strength.
__________________


Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!

Last edited by Seglarkungen; 07-16-2013 at 08:10 PM.
Seglarkungen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:23 PM   #34
JmcXenon
Member
 
JmcXenon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 73
Default

Why bother nerfing and boosting their combos? just let the combos the same and nerf suigetsu himself or only his 400 to something like 5-10 stamina and with some more points of attack to compensate people complain about suigetsu after all, and nerfing the combo would be a problem for juugo and karin, besides if you nerg the trio combo and boost juugo karin it's pretty much the same as not modifying the combos at all, just a different way to say "nerf suigetsu's stamina"
__________________

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
JmcXenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:27 PM   #35
nuno444
the freebie giver
 
nuno444's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,140
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JmcXenon View Post
Why bother nerfing and boosting their combos? just let the combos the same and nerf suigetsu himself or only his 400 to something like 5-10 stamina and with some more points of attack to compensate people complain about suigetsu after all, and nerfing the combo would be a problem for juugo and karin, besides if you nerg the trio combo and boost juugo karin it's pretty much the same as not modifying the combos at all, just a different way to say "nerf suigetsu's stamina"
Didnt understand , please speak clearly o.o
__________________
nuno444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 01:12 AM   #36
kuuya03
Senior Member
 
kuuya03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 830
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JmcXenon View Post
Why bother nerfing and boosting their combos? just let the combos the same and nerf suigetsu himself or only his 400 to something like 5-10 stamina and with some more points of attack to compensate people complain about suigetsu after all, and nerfing the combo would be a problem for juugo and karin, besides if you nerg the trio combo and boost juugo karin it's pretty much the same as not modifying the combos at all
read the bolded part to understand the point.
since you're already using the combo, you must've said "this is too good to be true" right? well that's why we're reworking it since you should've been better off in the long run using akatsuki jounins because you're gonna hunt lw. but since you were disillusioned with the combo you will have a harder time hunting lw since they're weaker compared to 2 akatsuki jounins but you can still finish the game as fast due to stamina and +stat in combo. we are just reworking it so that the game is balanced.

@seg, it's not really that harsh since juugo can still be misslotted and can still tank 4th hit from kyuubi at easy. and it was just an example :) will agree to 25 stam, 10 crit chance ;)
__________________
kuuya03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 02:03 AM   #37
anson
iHerd uLiek
Moderator
 
anson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 501
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seglarkungen View Post
I guess his other stats could be buffed a tiny bit? But I don't really see the trio working as individuals anyway. Only Juugo as he has a fairly decent combo with Kimmimaro for tai immunity camping. My point here beeing that mby they should be ballanced as a unit?

Changing his 400 might have other issues tho since there is an FNJ version so I dunno. Although I do not think ppl would mind too much?

Edit: Just thought of another way. Nerf the hawk bonus as suggested to 25-30 something BUT boost the Juugo+Karin combo in a similar fashion also making Suigetsu weaker and in need of stamina but keeping the other ninjas the same strength.
Boosting Juugo+Karin combo to reduce the damage done by nerfing the trio combo stamina is possible, but Juugo's stamina at the end should be reduced by a bit as he is too scary in early game with Akatsuki level attack and almost 100 stamina.

To make people happy, I have thought of adding one of the following attributes to the Trio combo:
Exp Gain (their growth is inferior so it should be balanced)
Attack
Immunity (not much of an advantage in WM)
IF (To address the LW hunting issue)
Reroll (Since some people hate using LS Nin)

I oppose to the following attributes:
Ele. Adv. (Early game more pwnage)
Critical Chance (Too good when two of them are HS Tai)
Ryo Gain (Karin's 200 is enough)
Critical Damage (Karin is not benefiting much while the other 2 need LW)
anson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 02:18 AM   #38
nuno444
the freebie giver
 
nuno444's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,140
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anson View Post
Boosting Juugo+Karin combo to reduce the damage done by nerfing the trio combo stamina is possible, but Juugo's stamina at the end should be reduced by a bit as he is too scary in early game with Akatsuki level attack and almost 100 stamina.

To make people happy, I have thought of adding one of the following attributes to the Trio combo:
Exp Gain (their growth is inferior so it should be balanced)
Attack
Immunity (not much of an advantage in WM)
IF (To address the LW hunting issue)
Reroll (Since some people hate using LS Nin)

I oppose to the following attributes:
Ele. Adv. (Early game more pwnage)
Critical Chance (Too good when two of them are HS Tai)
Ryo Gain (Karin's 200 is enough)
Critical Damage (Karin is not benefiting much while the other 2 need LW)
Leave too anson sempai to Help solve the problem o.o
__________________
nuno444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 02:23 AM   #39
anson
iHerd uLiek
Moderator
 
anson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 501
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuno444 View Post
Leave too anson sempai to Help solve the problem o.o
Stop spamming this thread with posts that contribute nothing to discussion. If you continue, I have no choice but to report this to the moderator/administrator in charge of this forum.
anson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 02:46 AM   #40
BestTeamEverBg
Distracted
 
BestTeamEverBg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 314
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anson View Post
The premming is inevitable in messing with some accuracy, but the observation is still consistent when we look further to Top 20 or 50.
And your point is..? Everybody can end up in top 50 with enough challenges. People like using taka trio BECAUSE of their opness. (that doesn't really include main server.. they ain't op there.) Take that away and almost nobody is gonna use them. Having that said, people will have to bother coming up with teams for beginner/easy/medium events. (that would be too annoying imo.) anson, you complain about how OP they are, and yet, you have used them on the previous event. Wanna share why? I wanna see something. Nerf the shit out of them if you'd like but I want YOU to use them on the next event. (considering they get nerfed before the next event). Do that, beat the event (I think the next event should be an "easy" one, right..?) and I will be more than willing to accept those nerfs. Even tho, you will be getting free ryo and a lot more time to actually clear the game. Since usually an easy run takes around a month. (Now it will probably take more due to the low amount of challanges in the early stages of the game because of the lack of players.)
__________________
Main - http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/180891
BestTeamEverBg is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:39 PM.