NinjaManager Forums
Old 10-19-2011, 01:22 AM   #21
DarkWolf713
The Chosen One

I've heard on another site that most people start to really like One Piece after the Arlong Ark. I'm at the Arlong ark and i have to agree that it's becoming already a lot better. The first sad moment in the manga with Nami's mother. I had underestimated One piece i admit it :P.
DarkWolf713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 08:51 AM   #22
Scarlet
Lullaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWolf713 View Post
I've heard on another site that most people start to really like One Piece after the Arlong Ark. I'm at the Arlong ark and i have to agree that it's becoming already a lot better. The first sad moment in the manga with Nami's mother. I had underestimated One piece i admit it :P.
Alot of people underestimate One Piece because of its childish nature , some people because of the art style etc.

I underestimated one piece aswell in the beginning , but now look at me...i'm at episode 383 and loving it. <3
Old 10-19-2011, 08:37 PM   #23
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor

Red face

Quote:
isn't Arlongs Ark AFTER Sanji's Recruitment? Sanji's Past and all was pretty damn touching to... Nami's mothers story is definetely NOT the first sad moment in the manga... :\

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"
Isaac0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 09:27 PM   #24
DarkWolf713
The Chosen One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac0 View Post
isn't Arlongs Ark AFTER Sanji's Recruitment? Sanji's Past and all was pretty damn touching to... Nami's mothers story is definetely NOT the first sad moment in the manga... :\
You're right i forgot about Sanji even if hes one of my fav's.

Even though i'm starting to like the manga, i still think that almost all characters really suck. I like only a few ones.

Sanji, Zorro, Hawkeyes and Shanks. They are the only One Piece characters that i like. I'm only at chapter 100 though so maybe there will be more later.

Last edited by DarkWolf713; 10-20-2011 at 09:25 PM.
DarkWolf713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 07:10 PM   #25
Scarlet
Lullaby

To all of you One Piece veterans
Spoiler:
Is the Ace , Luffy and Sabo flashback arc worth watching? I sort of know what's going to happen already , but I dont want to miss out on a possible vital part of the story...
Old 11-07-2011, 09:31 PM   #26
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
To all of you One Piece veterans
Spoiler:
Is the Ace , Luffy and Sabo flashback arc worth watching? I sort of know what's going to happen already , but I dont want to miss out on a possible vital part of the story...
Its pretty good and touching (the very aspect that made me like One piece :\) Even if you know whats going on in general I'd say its worth a watch :\ not like your gonna get shot in the head for watching it :\

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"
Old 11-07-2011, 11:45 PM   #27
nathoncrazy
back and fourth

so far i am on episode 208 and it is awsome. loved the part when they were at skypia/sky island. i hope it gets better as i go along the series

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
nathoncrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 01:02 AM   #28
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathoncrazy View Post
so far i am on episode 208 and it is awsome. loved the part when they were at skypia/sky island. i hope it gets better as i go along the series
When you get to Water 7 its pure awesomeness (Enies lobby and all that).

Old 11-08-2011, 07:58 AM   #29
Dungospaz
Mindf*cked

Enies Lobby is currently my favorite arc. It's flipping EPIC! and so is everything after it until FMI. FMI is sort of fail...

--------I Am A Star--------
Dungospaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 07:09 PM   #30
Scarlet
Lullaby

Damnit...I finally caught up with One Piece.

Now I have to wait for the episodes :'(
Old 11-14-2011, 06:35 PM   #31
nathoncrazy
back and fourth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VTZy...eature=related
if you like rate it
ps:i did not make this
edit: you might like this one too if you like the one above http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4Ler...el_video_title

Last edited by nathoncrazy; 11-14-2011 at 06:40 PM.
nathoncrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 07:24 PM   #32
Tsukiyomi No7
Look Into My Eyes

Quote:
I'm currently at chapter 72 but i dropped since it was too bad, maybe it becomes better later or maybe i just don't know what's good in One Piece but IMO its really childish, elastic arms ? Thats only my opinion, as i say, maybe it becomes better later.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

Yeah it gets better at episode 290 where Luffy and his crew fight some crazy ass mofos who turn out to be linked with the Marines and Luffy nearly dies, then they get a new ship go to some place fight another crazy ass mofo while they find one of their final members then get seperated, then ace dies, then two years pass, then they have become one of the 10 strongest pirate crews and Luffy has a chance to become one of the four emperors like Shanks if he beats Big Mam. Hehe that was one long sentence.

Tsukiyomi.
Tsukiyomi No7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 07:34 PM   #33
Dungospaz
Mindf*cked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukiyomi No7 View Post
SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

Spoiler:

Yeah it gets better at episode 290 where Luffy and his crew fight some crazy ass mofos who turn out to be linked with the Marines and Luffy nearly dies, then they get a new ship go to some place fight another crazy ass mofo while they find one of their final members then get seperated, then ace dies, then two years pass, then they have become one of the 10 strongest pirate crews and Luffy has a chance to become one of the four emperors like Shanks if he beats Big Mam. Hehe that was one long sentence.
much much better

Old 12-31-2011, 08:20 PM   #34
Tsukiyomi No7
Look Into My Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungospaz View Post
much much better

Spoiler:

Tsukiyomi.
Old 01-02-2012, 08:14 PM   #35
Eugen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukiyomi No7 View Post
SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

Lol, one of the 10 strongest pirate crews? Able to become a yonkou? ...Bitch please! I understand you being a fan of Luffy and his crew, but don't overestimate them. Yes, they got stronger, but far from where you said. There are a bunch of stronger crews out there,and Luffy still has a looong way to go to become a yonkou (if he'd want to). Just because their last opponents were so weak doesn't make them strong. Would he be able to redo the war, he'd end up doing nothing and Ace would still die, the manga is barely halfway, so be patient, he's the main character,he'll have to become one of the strongest sooner or later.
Old 01-02-2012, 10:52 PM   #36
Revenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugen View Post
Lol, one of the 10 strongest pirate crews? Able to become a yonkou? ...Bitch please! I understand you being a fan of Luffy and his crew, but don't overestimate them. Yes, they got stronger, but far from where you said. There are a bunch of stronger crews out there,and Luffy still has a looong way to go to become a yonkou (if he'd want to). Just because their last opponents were so weak doesn't make them strong. Would he be able to redo the war, he'd end up doing nothing and Ace would still die, the manga is barely halfway, so be patient, he's the main character,he'll have to become one of the strongest sooner or later.

Damned straight ;D

Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 12:58 PM   #37
Tsukiyomi No7
Look Into My Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugen View Post
Hmm you've got a point but, are you up-to-date on the manga? If you are'nt dont come babbling nonsense to me :) . Luffy just declared war with Charlotte Linlin ( Big Mam ), and I said IF he beats Big Mam, which I think he will with that much determination, he will become a Yonkou.

Tsukiyomi.
Old 01-04-2012, 02:16 PM   #38
Dungospaz
Mindf*cked

Considering the amount of time Luffy took to beat up a hopped up shark(Hody), irrespective of all disadvantages, I foresee him getting his ass handed to him from Big Mam.

Last edited by Dungospaz; 01-04-2012 at 02:43 PM.
Old 01-05-2012, 01:34 AM   #39
Eugen

I won't argue about who's babbling nonsense.

Declaring war on Big Mam doesn't mean he'll fight her right away, because if he did right now,he'd get his ass kicked big time. First we'll get to see other action in the new world so they can get stronger.It will take maybe one more year until they even meet.

I'm also not sure about Luffy becoming a younkou, he'd most likely deny the title because he wants to be the pirate king,not one of the four pirates with most influence on the new world.

Haha, though I can see it coming, what if Kidd defeats Big Mam and gets the yonkou title before Luffy even gets there? ^^ A lot must've happened over the past 2 years, Luffy and co were training,but we can't forget that the other supernovas were in the pirates graveyard, surviving it for 2 years got them quite ahead as well I guess.

And if Luffy would fight Big Mam right away,I'm sure he'll join forces with Eustass Kidd somehow ^^
Old 01-05-2012, 01:46 AM   #40
Scarlet
Lullaby

Spoiler tag please , people.

Not everybody reads the Manga.