NinjaManager Forums
Old 08-26-2012, 10:12 PM   #1
assultdream

Default advice help me

im stuck on karkura castles first mission and cant beat it what should i do to get through this mission and what should i change for later

http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/2073
assultdream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:50 AM   #2
Bloodysky
BloodyNight

Unless I am mistaken, you are currently using 88 chakra at the moment, which would allow you to drop Ryo bird summon and replace with another summon (if you have C+). I see you seem to be going for a LS nin team, so I recognize you might be holding out for SD, but if not, I would suggest that you get your end game summon now (Gobi and Nibi). Other option would be to get your easy FNG, and drop your starter. Unless you are planning to get SD, you can actually fit both FNG and Gobi/Nibi in your team by dropping Haku if needed.

For the future, your actually looking pretty good. remember to get your end game summon as quickly as possible to start building up levels on it. collect your 400 and 800 skills ASAP after getting your full team (it will get you more wins, thus leveling your team faster in the long run). Personally, I'm not a huge fan of Haku/Zab for end game, but thats really just a matter of preference, it does allow you spend the chakra on other, better ninjas (it is typically used when going for a big chakra cost Kage).

If you got your C+ on beginner run, the LS nin (easy) team I see most often is actually:

Starter TM- 8
FNG - 10
FNG - 10
Diedra - 18
Tobi - 23
Chiyo - 28
SD - 20

Chakra 117/122

If you did not get your team upgrade on beginner run, then swap out summon for Gobi or Nibi

Last edited by Bloodysky; 08-27-2012 at 12:54 AM.
Bloodysky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 01:06 AM   #3
assultdream

thanks i dont have c+ so should i just lvl and wait for nibi or gobi when i rank up
assultdream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 01:31 AM   #4
Bloodysky
BloodyNight

I am going with the assumption you plan to follow the team above that I mentioned. If that is the case, you have a few options. First option would be to start replacing your jounin now (if you plan to do so in the future) and swap in a Tobi for Zabuza while dropping your Ryo Bird (which does not help you at all in world map). Another option would be to TM your starter and drop your summon, the problem with this option is when you get to Temple, you wont be able to use a full team. On easy run, if you wait until you clear temple to TM your starter, you will be able to use your full team (aside from the TM) to help clear, which is quite helpful. Last option is to drop a ninja other than starter (most likely Haku) and get either your second FNG, or Gobi/Nibi. This has pros and cons. You will be able to start getting them levels which is nice, but there is one particular mission in castle (Special Forces - 2:1) that will be difficult when running 1 ninja down.

My suggestion would be to get Tobi now, and just push through until you complete castle (you can start collecting the 40+ stamina pills now, which will help). Once you've completed castle, you can get your second FNG to replace Haku, and then get your gobi or nibi as well for your run through Temple so long as you do not TM your starter.

Bloodysky is offline   Reply With Quote