NinjaManager Forums
Old 08-16-2013, 01:02 PM   #1
TuffHunter

Default Medium Team: HSTai Crit

When looking at the Conch King and how the Chakra values played out I thought, why not try this for Medium?

The final team would be:

FNG Rock Lee
FNG Sakura
FNG Jiroubou
Rock Lee (DM)
Gai (CG)
Ebizou
Conch King summon

What works quite well are the chakra values.
At intro (0 crystals): FNG, FNG, Rock Lee Starter, Rock Lee DM, Gai Starter (42/50 Chakra used)
*Note: This is without halving the chakra value of Rock Lee DM

At Silver rank (3 crystals): FNG, FNG, Rock Lee Starter, Rock Lee DM, Gai CG, Gai Starter, Conch King (64/71 Chakra used)

At Gold rank (6 crystals): FNG, FNG, Rock Lee Starter, Rock Lee DM, Gai CG, Ebizou, Conch King (92/92 Chakra used)

At Red Fox rank (8 crystals): FNG, FNG, FNG, Rock Lee DM, Gai CG, Ebizou, Conch King (102/106 Chakra used)

Thoughts? I figured this way I could get the Conch King early and easily level it to 10+ (hopefully 17) and get 30-50% chance to crit by the time I take on the Otherworld. If nothing else, it's something different than using the Taka trio or Kin/Gin combo which seems to be rampant.

Or... Do I just scrap the Conch King idea, get Ebizou at 5 Crystals (81/85 Chakra) and then my 3rd FNG at 6 Crystals (91/92 chakra) and then get Gobi summon after Red Fox (106/106 Chakra).

Last edited by TuffHunter; 08-16-2013 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Conch or Gobi?
TuffHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 02:22 PM   #2
Darrison
L's Sidekick in Disguise

I think you are better off just trying to get a gobi instead because that extra stats from gobi makes up for the crit from conch, and you are always going to have those stats vs. having to rely on luck to get the boost. But if you like unique setup with least used ninja/summon, go for it!
Old 08-16-2013, 02:36 PM   #3
kuuya03

1st thing to do is to get c+ since its hard without it. using gobi or crustacean is better than conch king since crit chance only gives 12.5% damage bonus from tai and only at 40+% chance. ideal time to get gobi is at gold, summon >> ninja all the time since it's harder to level summons. so you temporarily remove 1 fng to fit kage,gobi,jounin in team then switch out genins to level them evenly until you have full team.
Old 08-16-2013, 07:00 PM   #4
TuffHunter

I got all the upgrades while on beginner so that's not an issue. Hmmm... I need to put this into the kyuubi calculator and see if the crit from Conch will give a chance of beating him sooner. But then again, I need to hunt a LW so maybe I will just go with Gobi. Luckily the Chakra works out with the ninjas either way.

And this is ALL assuming I can even beat Gobi early on. I am currently on Easy mode and while I do not have any items besides Luna Sword and a Soldier Pill (earned from ladder) I do have my endgame team. However I am currently having trouble with Gobi, especially since my new FNG is level 4.

Last edited by TuffHunter; 08-16-2013 at 10:03 PM.
TuffHunter is offline   Reply With Quote