NinjaManager Forums
Old 03-19-2013, 10:31 AM   #1
udon
Catpain
Admin

Default The event has started!

The 10th revival event is currently underway! Apart from the two bonus Legendary Weapons added at the start and the new FNJs and kages, event teams can also make use of a bigger energy pool!

The energy keeps ticking up to 200 for world and energy (at half speed after 150), which makes things easier for those who can't log in as often to use up their energy.

udon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 03:06 PM   #2
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

hey udon i got a question what are the 10 new LW's that are being rewarded to positions 11-20 i dont think i have seen there names at all

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 03:25 PM   #3
Mitoru
Evil Entity

I have allready pm'd Udon about it, it's a misunderstanding. The 10 "New hard mode lws" are actually "previously added hard lws".
Old 03-19-2013, 03:56 PM   #4
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitoru View Post
I have allready pm'd Udon about it, it's a misunderstanding. The 10 "New hard mode lws" are actually "previously added hard lws".
ah ok then *shrugs* guess that means i can just take it easy the whole way through since i have no interest in a custom weapon thats for clearing that up mit

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote