NinjaManager Forums

Old 03-07-2013, 02:40 AM   #61
tihoa
BW Something or Other

offline mode for higher difficulty teams would definitely help, preferably as a search option to have it enabled as well. on my impossible rerun, i have trouble finding teams near my team exp or level sometimes.

i like having AA just on permanently. if you switch out your team, then whatever, but there is still a 3 min delay for you to switch back unless you're not paying attention.
Old 03-07-2013, 12:40 PM   #62
CaptainKatsura

well im going to restart then, had enough for aa andsaving on c+ , wont be amusing to see it reverted shortly though making that effort a waste of time
CaptainKatsura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:22 PM   #63
dmrmetallica
WolvesWithPie

So now that we are messing with offline teams in our EXP range why not make other parts of the game allow this also? In Particular i am thinking naruto team could get a lot of help from this. I mean sure your EXP level will be higher then your naruto team can beat but still it would greatly help everyone early on with naruto teams if they showed offline teams if you dont have enough teams available. Thoughts?

Last edited by dmrmetallica; 03-08-2013 at 01:30 AM.
dmrmetallica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 05:56 AM   #64
Crimson Squad
iFail

you could even implement AA being only on for those who earn the double AE and WE, in order to allow them to save for it as well, without the whole debate of AA being refunded.

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
Crimson Squad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 08:45 PM   #65
tomieh
U have no right to choose

If you make it a necessary purchase for later on then there shouldn't be a problem. It would give people the time to save for C+ first, then save for AA in easy. The grind for beginners is already so grueling they probably quit from never winning and earning 0 exp for even trying. by the time they hit med they should have 2 decent lw's that will somewhat give them a chance since most active teams are in hard or higher. Set up the arena for beginner and easy teams to only find other teams that haven't progressed further than those difficulties because it's pointless for them to challenge the majority of active players.
tomieh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 06:13 PM   #66
Seglarkungen
What we play is life

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomieh View Post
Set up the arena for beginner and easy teams to only find other teams that haven't progressed further than those difficulties because it's pointless for them to challenge the majority of active players.
That's not really true since beating FNGs gives more exp so limiting them to only challenge ppl the same difficulties would actually decrease their exp. Besides most exp comes from them getting challenged by other teams anyway.

Anyhow if it is possible another lw slot could replace AA as the ultimate gold farming goal. Say you need 20k ryo to allow you to bring one extra lw to the next difficulty. It's quite easy to get along without it but most teams would probably get it sooner or later. Just an idea :)

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
Seglarkungen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 04:32 PM   #67
Carlimas
The People's Champion

How can people challenge banned accounts (for example http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/27863 check statistics)? Their accs are not 'frozen' / deleted or smth?
Carlimas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 04:36 PM   #68
Anbu77
MM's CyberStalker

Nope..There are visible on the offline list,something that personally makes me sick....

Stalking noobs since 1992!
Anbu77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:29 PM   #69
Carlimas
The People's Champion

smh.......
Carlimas is offline   Reply With Quote