NinjaManager Forums
Old 05-16-2013, 12:28 PM   #1
Carlimas
The People's Champion

Default Challenging banned purple fox teams

Okay, this is really bothering me.
Simple questions: 1) how can someone actually challenge purple fox rank teams, that have significantly higher team rating than the challenger (for example 16k redfox team challenges 30k+ purple fox that is offline or banned). How can this be done? I dont really think I will get an answer to this, so move on to the others:
2) Is it logical that banned teams like this one http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/19831 or
http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/189125 or
http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/27863
can be challenged?
3) Next one: is it fair, that some teams can boost their team ratings and challenge village kages, because their team rating is higher due to boosting it from banned high rating teams?
4) Last one: should someone do something about this particular matter?

thanks for your opinions
Carlimas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 01:14 PM   #2
Anbu77
MM's CyberStalker

As i have said in past,there is a way to challenge offline higher rating teams,which as i have seen around 4users know.I am not going to spoil it out though,even though i believe its a bit unfair though it is legal.

2) Why not?I mean they got banned when they had only one ninja and i dont think anyone can do anything to boost them or sth...
3) Well when you just go and add sth that never got discussed it will surely has some negative things.(talking about the challenge offline teams)
4) I dont think a lot can be done.Challenging offline teams is a positive things in general imo,but as always with all things,there are users who try to glitch it out.

Stalking noobs since 1992!
Anbu77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 03:33 PM   #3
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Offline challenging feature needs several tweaks yep... Such as challenging banned teams, just shouldn't happen....

And yeah there are ways to challenge specific teams but it's not legit...

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 05:16 PM   #4
Carlimas
The People's Champion

So one mod says its legit, the other says it's not :) How is it, then?

And yeah, anbu, I think its not logical, because banned teams should be erased from existence
Old 05-16-2013, 07:26 PM   #5
Anbu77
MM's CyberStalker

Illegal.I wrote illegal and then edit it too legal cause my engrish thought that legal was the bad thing...
Please dont start the mod thing again :o...
Actually all the non active teams should be erased from existence as rules say,but because some of them maybe addict too much and actually wait that three years,maybe for that they dont get deleted(see ZEUS-Thai)...

Stalking noobs since 1992!
Anbu77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 08:25 PM   #6
Carlimas
The People's Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu77 View Post
Illegal.I wrote illegal and then edit it too legal cause my engrish thought that legal was the bad thing...
Please dont start the mod thing again :o...
Actually all the non active teams should be erased from existence as rules say,but because some of them maybe addict too much and actually wait that three years,maybe for that they dont get deleted(see ZEUS-Thai)...
I never said anything about mods, unlike other people. So im not starting anything. I just thought that you both had greater knowledge on this matter, thats why I pointed it out.