NinjaManager Forums
Old 06-12-2013, 01:09 PM   #1
udon
Catpain
Admin

Default Event: 11th Revival

It has been a few months since the reincarnated demon fox was defeated. The ninja world stabilized, but only briefly... Reports on strange activites have yet again surfaced and the ninja world fears it's once again time to battle the beast.

Event: 11th Revival
Start: June 15th, Saturday (17:00 GMT+1)
Description: A rerun on Beginner mode with the same conditions as when the game was released (start from scratch). Get one of the FNG's transfered to your real team if you want to! Auto-accept ON for everyone. Chakra Plus by default. 2x energy. +120 ryo/day! Compete for the custom LWs! The energy/ryo refills will be adjusted during the course of the event.

A bunch of old combos and summons have updated stats, and new combos have also been added alongside a bunch of new regular genins and jounins. So be sure to check the game guide to plan your team! Before completing the game, you should have 140 chakra in total. You will also be able to challenge offline teams.

Click here to read more
about the conditions and how you can participate (you will create a new account, not use your current one).

udon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 04:43 PM   #2
MoNsTeR
I'm the Illest

Is there going to be new fngs?

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
MoNsTeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 04:56 PM   #3
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader

Check the game Guide :3

Sometimes to see the light, you have to jump into the depths of darkness itself...
drag0nf0rce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 06:48 PM   #4
kubutoa
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by udon View Post
It has been a few months since the reincarnated demon fox was defeated. The ninja world stabilized, but only briefly... Reports on strange activites have yet again surfaced and the ninja world fears it's once again time to battle the beast.

Event: 11th Revival
Start: June 15th, Saturday (17:00 GMT+1)
Description: A rerun on Beginner mode with the same conditions as when the game was released (start from scratch). Get one of the FNG's transfered to your real team if you want to! Auto-accept ON for everyone. Chakra Plus by default. 2x energy. +120 ryo/day! Compete for the custom LWs! The energy/ryo refills will be adjusted during the course of the event.

A bunch of old combos and summons have updated stats, and new combos have also been added alongside a bunch of new regular genins and jounins. So be sure to check the game guide to plan your team! Before completing the game, you should have 140 chakra in total. You will also be able to challenge offline teams.

Click here to read more
about the conditions and how you can participate (you will create a new account, not use your current one).
Whats the max number of teams u can connect to an account for the fngs after the event
kubutoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 07:13 PM   #5
Mitoru
Evil Entity

Only one team per player is allowed for the event.
Old 06-15-2013, 02:47 PM   #6
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

ummmm i just reliazed something and i dont know if its a mistake or not but why do the new FNG Kunoici all have 10 Seal when they start when Gai and Bee have different high and low seals? i know there fighting capabilitys havent been properly observed and there not the most well known characters but maybe they should have more diverse Seal like Tenten having 4, Kin with 10, Tayuya with something like 13-15 and Karin with 10 just like Kin it just feels lazy to have the 4 of them at 10

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.

Last edited by shywhitefox; 06-15-2013 at 03:27 PM.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 06:38 PM   #7
Kokiche

When does the event end?
Kokiche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 06:49 PM   #8
Dragboyy
Lazy one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokiche View Post
When does the event end?
When does it end?
The 6th Revival event ends around 60 days after the first team has beaten the game. This may however be adjusted depending on how long it actually takes to complete the game. An exact date will be announced later. If you start playing around the time it starts and plays every day, you should have no problem at all of finishing in time. Just like for the previous event, the energy refills will be increased after some time has passed if things go slower than expected.

posted by udon himself here
Old 06-15-2013, 07:17 PM   #9
MoonTiger
Flying duck of prejustice

edit: nevermind, was a bit quick to the trigger :) found my answer after reading around a bit.
Old 06-16-2013, 04:27 AM   #10
SirDaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragboyy View Post
When does it end?
The 6th Revival event ends around 60 days after the first team has beaten the game. This may however be adjusted depending on how long it actually takes to complete the game. An exact date will be announced later. If you start playing around the time it starts and plays every day, you should have no problem at all of finishing in time. Just like for the previous event, the energy refills will be increased after some time has passed if things go slower than expected.

posted by udon himself here
Yeah right. I don't think it lasted 30 days past the winners of 10. I could be wrong but it seemed like 2 weeks later they announced it would end in a week. Not to mention beginner events go fast.
SirDaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 02:55 PM   #11
omegaskillz96

Awesome!!!!!!

World Eater Omega!
omegaskillz96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 10:22 AM   #12
Karmaa

Awesome. :)
Karmaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 04:06 AM   #13
kuuya03

what if when an event does not add a new permanent content, there is a temporary content like new from another anime is added while event lasts? would be cool if that would happen, we can borrow cards from ecchimanager( with dragon's permit of course) and add some,if not one, character for the event to be unique. can be available like fng or be bought(but might take more coding). though if it is temporary, a potential problem will be when event ends, can it be instantly deleted/taken from the teams currently using the character?It's just a matter of having some tests(let's see if we delete sasuke from database. lol jk). just my 2 cents

Last edited by kuuya03; 06-24-2013 at 04:13 AM.
kuuya03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 02:05 PM   #14
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader

That would be pretty cool, but i doubt it'll ever happen xD

Sometimes to see the light, you have to jump into the depths of darkness itself...
drag0nf0rce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 07:33 PM   #15
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuuya03 View Post
what if when an event does not add a new permanent content, there is a temporary content like new from another anime is added while event lasts? would be cool if that would happen, we can borrow cards from ecchimanager( with dragon's permit of course) and add some,if not one, character for the event to be unique. can be available like fng or be bought(but might take more coding). though if it is temporary, a potential problem will be when event ends, can it be instantly deleted/taken from the teams currently using the character?It's just a matter of having some tests(let's see if we delete sasuke from database. lol jk). just my 2 cents
NOOOOOOOO!!! NOT SASUKE!!! Please take Kakashi, Gaara or Sakura instead anyone but him *chuckles* but seriously i like this idea i would certainly like to see something like this to make things a little interesting

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 03:45 PM   #16
bolshack10

I'm New in this game, what is this Event ?? Pls =(

I don't understand it =(
bolshack10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 03:59 PM   #17
Darrison
L's Sidekick in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolshack10 View Post
I'm New in this game, what is this Event ?? Pls =(