NinjaManager Forums
Old 06-12-2013, 01:09 PM   #1
udon
Catpain
Admin
 
udon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,457
Default Event: 11th Revival

It has been a few months since the reincarnated demon fox was defeated. The ninja world stabilized, but only briefly... Reports on strange activites have yet again surfaced and the ninja world fears it's once again time to battle the beast.

Event: 11th Revival
Start: June 15th, Saturday (17:00 GMT+1)
Description: A rerun on Beginner mode with the same conditions as when the game was released (start from scratch). Get one of the FNG's transfered to your real team if you want to! Auto-accept ON for everyone. Chakra Plus by default. 2x energy. +120 ryo/day! Compete for the custom LWs! The energy/ryo refills will be adjusted during the course of the event.

A bunch of old combos and summons have updated stats, and new combos have also been added alongside a bunch of new regular genins and jounins. So be sure to check the game guide to plan your team! Before completing the game, you should have 140 chakra in total. You will also be able to challenge offline teams.

Click here to read more
about the conditions and how you can participate (you will create a new account, not use your current one).
__________________

udon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 04:43 PM   #2
MoNsTeR
I'm the Illest
 
MoNsTeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: 805
Posts: 80
Default

Is there going to be new fngs?
__________________

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
MoNsTeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 04:56 PM   #3
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader
Moderator
 
drag0nf0rce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ecchiverse
Posts: 6,319
Default

Check the game Guide :3
__________________
Biting is Excellent, It's like Kissing, Only there's a Winner

Sometimes to see the light, you have to jump into the depths of darkness itself...
drag0nf0rce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 06:48 PM   #4
kubutoa
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: las vegas nevada
Posts: 21
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by udon View Post
It has been a few months since the reincarnated demon fox was defeated. The ninja world stabilized, but only briefly... Reports on strange activites have yet again surfaced and the ninja world fears it's once again time to battle the beast.

Event: 11th Revival
Start: June 15th, Saturday (17:00 GMT+1)
Description: A rerun on Beginner mode with the same conditions as when the game was released (start from scratch). Get one of the FNG's transfered to your real team if you want to! Auto-accept ON for everyone. Chakra Plus by default. 2x energy. +120 ryo/day! Compete for the custom LWs! The energy/ryo refills will be adjusted during the course of the event.

A bunch of old combos and summons have updated stats, and new combos have also been added alongside a bunch of new regular genins and jounins. So be sure to check the game guide to plan your team! Before completing the game, you should have 140 chakra in total. You will also be able to challenge offline teams.

Click here to read more
about the conditions and how you can participate (you will create a new account, not use your current one).
Whats the max number of teams u can connect to an account for the fngs after the event
kubutoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 07:13 PM   #5
Mitoru
Evil Entity
Moderator
 
Mitoru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Story Storage
Posts: 2,846
Default

Only one team per player is allowed for the event.
__________________
"Being strong isn't about never falling down, but always getting up.
Mitoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 02:47 PM   #6
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod
 
shywhitefox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Ireland Drogheda
Posts: 1,718
Default

ummmm i just reliazed something and i dont know if its a mistake or not but why do the new FNG Kunoici all have 10 Seal when they start when Gai and Bee have different high and low seals? i know there fighting capabilitys havent been properly observed and there not the most well known characters but maybe they should have more diverse Seal like Tenten having 4, Kin with 10, Tayuya with something like 13-15 and Karin with 10 just like Kin it just feels lazy to have the 4 of them at 10
__________________

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.

Last edited by shywhitefox; 06-15-2013 at 03:27 PM.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 06:38 PM   #7
Kokiche
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1
Default

When does the event end?
Kokiche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 06:49 PM   #8
Dragboyy
Lazy one
 
Dragboyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Russia
Posts: 189
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokiche View Post
When does the event end?
When does it end?
The 6th Revival event ends around 60 days after the first team has beaten the game. This may however be adjusted depending on how long it actually takes to complete the game. An exact date will be announced later. If you start playing around the time it starts and plays every day, you should have no problem at all of finishing in time. Just like for the previous event, the energy refills will be increased after some time has passed if things go slower than expected.

posted by udon himself here
__________________
Dragboyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 07:17 PM   #9
MoonTiger
Flying duck of prejustice
 
MoonTiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hiding in a forest
Posts: 1,811
Default

edit: nevermind, was a bit quick to the trigger :) found my answer after reading around a bit.
__________________
"Negative. There can be no retreat. No retreat! No stepping back. No stepping forward and no destroying Reaper forces!"
MoonTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 04:27 AM   #10
SirDaf
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragboyy View Post
When does it end?
The 6th Revival event ends around 60 days after the first team has beaten the game. This may however be adjusted depending on how long it actually takes to complete the game. An exact date will be announced later. If you start playing around the time it starts and plays every day, you should have no problem at all of finishing in time. Just like for the previous event, the energy refills will be increased after some time has passed if things go slower than expected.

posted by udon himself here
Yeah right. I don't think it lasted 30 days past the winners of 10. I could be wrong but it seemed like 2 weeks later they announced it would end in a week. Not to mention beginner events go fast.
SirDaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 02:55 PM   #11
omegaskillz96
Junior Member
 
omegaskillz96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: inside myself
Posts: 4
Default

Awesome!!!!!!
__________________

World Eater Omega!
omegaskillz96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 10:22 AM   #12
Karmaa
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2
Default

Awesome. :)
Karmaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 04:06 AM   #13
kuuya03
Senior Member
 
kuuya03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 830
Default

what if when an event does not add a new permanent content, there is a temporary content like new from another anime is added while event lasts? would be cool if that would happen, we can borrow cards from ecchimanager( with dragon's permit of course) and add some,if not one, character for the event to be unique. can be available like fng or be bought(but might take more coding). though if it is temporary, a potential problem will be when event ends, can it be instantly deleted/taken from the teams currently using the character?It's just a matter of having some tests(let's see if we delete sasuke from database. lol jk). just my 2 cents
__________________

Last edited by kuuya03; 06-24-2013 at 04:13 AM.
kuuya03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 02:05 PM   #14
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader
Moderator
 
drag0nf0rce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ecchiverse
Posts: 6,319
Default

That would be pretty cool, but i doubt it'll ever happen xD
__________________
Biting is Excellent, It's like Kissing, Only there's a Winner

Sometimes to see the light, you have to jump into the depths of darkness itself...
drag0nf0rce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 07:33 PM   #15
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod
 
shywhitefox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Ireland Drogheda
Posts: 1,718
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuuya03 View Post
what if when an event does not add a new permanent content, there is a temporary content like new from another anime is added while event lasts? would be cool if that would happen, we can borrow cards from ecchimanager( with dragon's permit of course) and add some,if not one, character for the event to be unique. can be available like fng or be bought(but might take more coding). though if it is temporary, a potential problem will be when event ends, can it be instantly deleted/taken from the teams currently using the character?It's just a matter of having some tests(let's see if we delete sasuke from database. lol jk). just my 2 cents
NOOOOOOOO!!! NOT SASUKE!!! Please take Kakashi, Gaara or Sakura instead anyone but him *chuckles* but seriously i like this idea i would certainly like to see something like this to make things a little interesting
__________________

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 03:45 PM   #16
bolshack10
Junior Member
 
bolshack10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 5
Default

I'm New in this game, what is this Event ?? Pls =(

I don't understand it =(
bolshack10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 03:59 PM   #17
Darrison
L's Sidekick in Disguise
 
Darrison's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Isle of Men
Posts: 682
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolshack10 View Post
I'm New in this game, what is this Event ?? Pls =(

I don't understand it =(
Hey welcome! You should go to the first post of this thread and check that out
__________________
~* Darrison's Cards :0 *~
Darrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:23 PM.