NinjaManager Forums
Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2013, 01:58 PM   #1
FrozenHeaven
Sleeping Dragon

Default "Multi-accounting and Breaking 160 BA Limit" LOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

So apparently i have been banned and accused of me and my friends using 100 accounts and broke the 160 battle limit lmao!

Aenonar, please post your proof before making outrageous accusation. Atleast i can always count on this noob to make me laugh.... I do wonder if its all because i was a BW member lol.

Oh and before you get on your high horse Aenonar and do indeed check my IP address. I have already been accused of Mulitaccounting 2 months ago. Where Udon asked for a explanation why Benitora accounts were logged under my IP. I explained the situation to Udon where he replied with this email.

Spoiler:

"Fools set the rules in this world. Just take a look around. It's undeniable." - Noctis Lucis Caelum

ONM FrozenHeaven

Old 07-05-2013, 02:02 PM   #2
dmrmetallica
WolvesWithPie

Well to be fair he said you were banned so maybe its as simple as a mistaking you for someone else sense your obviously not banned? No clue. Anyway

*Continues eating popcorn waiting for more stories*
Old 07-05-2013, 02:08 PM   #3
FrozenHeaven
Sleeping Dragon

I will join you on that Meta :P

*Eats popcorn while waiting for a reply off Aenonar*

"Fools set the rules in this world. Just take a look around. It's undeniable." - Noctis Lucis Caelum

ONM FrozenHeaven

Old 07-05-2013, 02:11 PM   #4
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Overreacting much? We were talking about who had the most accounts which a guy clocked up like 4 years ago and his name was Frozen something (still pretty sure his chat name was Frozenheaven for that matter). I did say "think". The rest wasn't at all directed towards you at all but rather the guy who did it until you pulled it out of context. Plus it was ancient and already resolved so get off your high horse. Or what, you can't open a history book without feeling the need to kill some Germans for what they did in WW2? It's a simple extract from NM's history.

This whole thread is just stupid and pointless.

Quote:
Sinvalentine: Haha love being accused by Aenonar, saying i have been banned for a month when that is clearly a shit lie! Lmao me and 'my friends' using a 100 accounts?? Dude you must be smoking some form of crack to even think that haha. Oh you do make me chuckle aenonar! Silly noob!
Really mature.

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Closed Thread