Mitoru
Evil Entity

One-Piece movie Z.
Old 06-21-2016, 08:29 PM   #22
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

SPONTANEOUS EVENT!!!

You look fabulous, darling. That new combat skirt, like, totally matches your eyes.

Ok everyone, time for a new event. Sorry that this one is a little late in the day as I have been kind of busy as of late.

Right, first off, I believe this event may be a little difficult to understand at first, but I will try my best to explain it.

Ok, my friends, your objective is simply pick a girl who's common outgoing or combat outfit has been changed since they were first introduced. This does not include slice of life series were characters constantly switch between random clothes of the day and their school clothes, as well as this, transformations don't count, either.

Lets see if I can come up with an example. Ok, As we all know, Naruto is stuffed full of characters like this, most notable the likes of Naruto's, Hinata's, Shikamaru's, and Gaara's teams. After the time skip in their series, they changed or altered their outfits so they count. However, when you look at characters like Kakashi, Asuma, Gai, and all that, they don't count because they never once altered the clothes that they wore at any point in the series.

So...yeah, I hope this gives you a good enough idea of what to go for. Their basic, common clothes need to be altered in some way, or heck, even if the clothes they get during a transformation is altered slightly, kind of like Ichigo from Bleach in the current Manga. I believe the best hunting ground for this would be most comic series like DC and Marvel as those characters change their outfits at least once or twice, as well as this, some games were characters can change their outfits should work, too.

ANyway, good luck guys and I hope you find someone good.

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 10:28 PM   #23
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Long day tomorrow and barely watch any combat animes, especially with alternating outfits, rip ;o

Rawr. Me smash you die.

Last edited by shywhitefox; 06-21-2016 at 10:51 PM.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 10:51 PM   #24
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenonar View Post
Long day tomorrow and barely watch any combat animes, especially with alternating outfits, rip ;o
It doesn't have to be a combat outfit, just as long as the target girls main outfit has been altered since the beginning of her series then it counts. Like a new outfit after 100+ episodes or a new outfit or redesign in a new season of a series.

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
Old 06-22-2016, 02:06 AM   #25
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor

Ethel from Fairy Fencer F is my pick for this event.

First Introduced - Assassin Hoodie
Spoiler:

After the 'Reset' (without spoiling anything about this game) - Bunny Hoodie
Spoiler:

She fights using a Bow/Scythe hybrid.

Assuming this counts?

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"

Last edited by Isaac0; 06-22-2016 at 02:11 AM.
Isaac0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 05:57 AM   #26
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Guess I'll just go with Matsuri from Naruto ;o

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Old 06-22-2016, 04:32 PM   #27
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

I shall go for She-Hulk, also known as Jennifer Walters, from the Marvel Comics. She has been in the comics for YEARS! so she has more than a several dozen iterations of her outfit to choose from.

Old 06-22-2016, 07:43 PM   #28
Mitoru
Evil Entity

Jyu Viole Grace a.k.a Baam from "Tower of God".
He changes his outfit in season two due to certain happenings.
Spoiler:

(Old outfit for comparision)\/
Spoiler:
Old 06-22-2016, 08:08 PM   #29
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Just got back home, would have had 20 minutes to find someone \o/ Good that I got it sort of done in the morning ;o

Yay for long days ;o

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Old 06-29-2016, 11:08 PM   #30
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

SPONTANEOUS EVENT!!!

REPENT! REPENT! The end is nigh. Woman and Harem Lords First!

Alright my friends, I decided to throw this up since Udon mentioned that Ninja Manager 2 beta "MAY" be hitting us in June, so why don't we treat this like the end of the world and just go a little crazy, huh?

What you must do is simple, claim two girls who have at least 2 things in common with one another. This can be several different things, really. They could be from the same series, love the same character, have blond hair, share the same last name, have the same abilitys, have the same job, have big tits, be a loli, pretty much anything. Long as you can match up two similaritys then you can claim these two girls who will be rocking in your bunker during the end times.

Enjoy, my friends. Hope you grab two nice girls.

Old 06-30-2016, 12:16 AM   #31
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Darker than Black bonanza :>

These two are both contractors and in the same team responsible for making South America go under.. Quite fitting :>

Amber "February"

Pai "Xing"

And my half month claim :>

Kirihara Misaki

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Old 06-30-2016, 05:16 AM   #32
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor

Fie Claussel and Laura S Arsaid from The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel.

Same Series, Same Class, Both are known to be the Best in their own respective craft within the class. Both are girls (lol), Both use a type of Edged Weapon to fight (Gunblade(rarely shoots though lol)/Longsword).

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"

Last edited by Isaac0; 06-30-2016 at 05:18 AM.
Old 06-30-2016, 09:33 AM   #33
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

I shall go for some furrys then. *Chuckles*

I shall claim Vanilla the Rabbit and Bunnie Rabbot. Both of them are from the Sonic universe, both are members of the Freedom Fighters in the comics, (though Vanilla has more of a supportive role and doesn't fight) both are Rabbit species of mobian. I am not entirely sure, but I think its mentioned once that Cream (Vanilla's daughter) is Bunnie's cousin, so they might be family? Eh, whatever, have over two similaritys already so no need to over complicate it. *Chuckles*

Old 06-30-2016, 05:05 PM   #34
XaK0R
KURO Representative

for the event I am going to claim Kyoko Sasagawa and Bianchi who are both from Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

Kyoko

Spoiler:

Bianchi

Spoiler:

The monthly pick for the second half will be Caska from Berserk.

Spoiler:

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on Classic.NinjaManager.com!
XaK0R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 04:03 PM   #35
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor

Replace the Current Last image with the First one here.

Edited name list:

Shiroyasha - Kirie - Dolce - Henrietta - Tita - Shuten-Douji - Kuroumaru - Kiyoko - Ethel - Fie - Laura

Pictures:
Spoiler:

Old 07-02-2016, 01:21 AM   #36
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaK0R View Post
for the event I am going to claim Kyoko Sasagawa and Bianchi who are both from Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

Kyoko

Spoiler:

Bianchi

Spoiler:

The monthly pick for the second half will be Caska from Berserk.

Spoiler:
Sorry, XaK0R, but I can't let you take the first two girls. I never watched that series, so the only thing I see they have in common is that there from the same show. If you could enlighten me on more they have in common, or someone else for that matter, before the next tread is set up, then I can quickly add them in.

Old 07-02-2016, 09:29 AM   #37
XaK0R
KURO Representative

Oh it was 2 things in common :o , well they are both girls :) I just started the series so I aint too sure what might still happen and some similarities could come up, I dont want to look up their wikipedia and see tons of spoilers :/ but I think their boobs kinda look the same size, don't you think :D ?

If its really nessesarry I ll look into the wikipedia though :(

Edit : They both have a brother :o does that work ?

Last edited by shywhitefox; 07-02-2016 at 11:06 AM.
Old 07-02-2016, 11:08 AM   #38
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Quote:
Oh it was 2 things in common :o , well they are both girls :) I just started the series so I aint too sure what might still happen and some similarities could come up, I dont want to look up their wikipedia and see tons of spoilers :/ but I think their boobs kinda look the same size, don't you think :D ?

If its really nessesarry I ll look into the wikipedia though :(

Edit : They both have a brother :o does that work ?
I see, sucks to hear that. But I cant let the "there girls" one as that's a little bit too obvious, and I cant really tell their boobs are the same, for all I know one of them may be disguising their true size with bandages.

Old 07-02-2016, 12:39 PM   #39
XaK0R
KURO Representative

what about the fact that they both have one brother ?

Last edited by shywhitefox; 07-02-2016 at 02:21 PM.
Old 07-02-2016, 02:22 PM   #40
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Quote:
what about the fact that they both have one brother ?
Hmmmmm...that could work, but seems a bit to general...if their brothers are either both younger or older than him then I think it would count, but if one is older and one is younger then it doesn't.