NinjaManager Forums
Old 05-18-2012, 06:38 PM   #1
ofwgktadgaf
Odd Future Wolfgang
 
ofwgktadgaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Yo moms basement
Posts: 9
Default OFWGKTA Graphic shop

yep yep its about that time. i do gfx if u didnt already know. im a noob but still probably better than u lol. just post a request and ill get back to u with it. also accepting applications to be a part of the shop staff. just post some of your works. here are some of mine





i make gifs as well
__________________

I gfx. taking requests so message me

Last edited by ofwgktadgaf; 05-18-2012 at 06:43 PM. Reason: cuz i needed another
ofwgktadgaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 07:03 PM   #2
XeroMaano
Vampire
 
XeroMaano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Moon.
Posts: 3,669
Default

To be honest, the renders don't blend with the BGs. You need to make them blend.

So, to put it bluntly, the only things I like are the BGs and effects :C
__________________
XeroMaano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 07:06 PM   #3
YandT
God of Pain
 
YandT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Rain Village
Posts: 923
Default

5/10 Not good. You should try to improve your bg's style and blend the renders in their respective bg's. Although the 5th is not bad, who's the render in it?
__________________
Need any GFX work? Ask at Art4Life!
P4in's Gameplays
YandT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 07:29 PM   #4
Scarlet
Lullaby
 
Scarlet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: In the house of Ftiari
Posts: 3,952
Default

Go to google and search for ''Photoshop tutorials''.
__________________
Mario is red , Megaman is blue , will you be my player 2?
''A newborn child bears no sin.'' - Gol D. Roger
Scarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 07:44 PM   #5
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin
 
Aenonar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3,586
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofwgktadgaf View Post
yep yep its about that time. i do gfx if u didnt already know. im a noob but still probably better than u lol.
Big words from someone that has violated the forums signature rules twice in a row. Actually thrice since you changed the signature after the first warning to one that was still violating the rules...
__________________



Rawr. Me smash you die.

Last edited by Aenonar; 05-18-2012 at 07:47 PM.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 09:52 PM   #6
ofwgktadgaf
Odd Future Wolfgang
 
ofwgktadgaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Yo moms basement
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenonar View Post
Big words from someone that has violated the forums signature rules twice in a row. Actually thrice since you changed the signature after the first warning to one that was still violating the rules...
it was a joke man jeez calm down. I clearly said im a noob.. this post was for those who want sigs. if u only came to bash my work please leave bcuz ur not prfect either

Quote:
Originally Posted by YandT View Post
5/10 Not good. You should try to improve your bg's style and blend the renders in their respective bg's. Although the 5th is not bad, who's the render in it?
the fifth is of whiz khalifa

Last edited by Aenonar; 05-19-2012 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Don't double post... Use the edit button...
ofwgktadgaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 09:58 PM   #7
Anbu77
MM's CyberStalker
Moderator
 
Anbu77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Greece
Posts: 1,590
Default

Dont double post.Seriously thats not a good arrival in our forums.
__________________

Stalking noobs since 1992!
Anbu77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 10:58 PM   #8
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader
Moderator
 
drag0nf0rce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ecchiverse
Posts: 6,319
Default

yes because insulting members is a great way to start -.-

As for your GFX-ing i'd give it a 4-5/10. you need to work on blending and as for gifs, anyone can put a layer with text on at the end -.- its not hard
__________________
Biting is Excellent, It's like Kissing, Only there's a Winner

Sometimes to see the light, you have to jump into the depths of darkness itself...
drag0nf0rce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 05:03 AM   #9
hakage21
1B&1B Founder
 
hakage21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain, Ibiza YEA!
Posts: 718
Default

More practice my friend ;)
__________________
hakage21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 01:47 PM   #10
ofwgktadgaf
Odd Future Wolfgang
 
ofwgktadgaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Yo moms basement
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drag0nf0rce View Post
yes because insulting members is a great way to start -.-

As for your GFX-ing i'd give it a 4-5/10. you need to work on blending and as for gifs, anyone can put a layer with text on at the end -.- its not hard
dude fuck off stop bashing my work damn u and everyone else this is for people who want work done not for u to troll my topic. your a mod along with aeno. so if anything u should be upholding the rules if no one else is. if ur just gonna continue bashing my work then fuck the topic just lock the damn thing cuz this shit is annoying


yokoshima heres ur sig bro enjoy. if u use it pls. give me credit bro
__________________

I gfx. taking requests so message me

Last edited by Aenonar; 05-19-2012 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Don't double post... Use the EDIT button.
ofwgktadgaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 02:24 PM   #11
Anbu77
MM's CyberStalker
Moderator
 
Anbu77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Greece
Posts: 1,590
Default

Dude stop double posting and insulting other members and specially mods.
__________________

Stalking noobs since 1992!
Anbu77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 02:26 PM   #12
ofwgktadgaf
Odd Future Wolfgang
 
ofwgktadgaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Yo moms basement
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu77 View Post
Dude stop double posting and insulting other members and specially mods.
stop trolling my topics dude. i was bashed for no reason. Im not bothering anyone and u all just decided to gang up on me and my work its old now and ur not a mod. so piss off dude.
__________________

I gfx. taking requests so message me
ofwgktadgaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 02:42 PM   #13
Anbu77
MM's CyberStalker
Moderator
 
Anbu77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Greece
Posts: 1,590
Default

You need to realize the difference between the warning and the bash.And its way better to get advises by non moderators than by moderators.
__________________

Stalking noobs since 1992!

Last edited by Anbu77; 05-19-2012 at 02:46 PM.
Anbu77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 02:55 PM   #14
XeroMaano
Vampire
 
XeroMaano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Moon.
Posts: 3,669
Default

...
Draggy's giving you advice on where to focus on working or where you should improve, and you say he's trolling?

Anbu's giving you advice that you should stop, and you say he's trolling?

Fuck logic.
__________________
XeroMaano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 03:22 PM   #15
hakage21
1B&1B Founder
 
hakage21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain, Ibiza YEA!
Posts: 718
Default

(ofwgktadgaf)
Dude, I realize in real life, even swear. But as on this forum are sitting decent people should not do so.


sorry for bad englsih
__________________
hakage21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:31 AM.