NinjaManager Forums
Old 09-11-2013, 11:48 AM   #1
spaz23

Default Gta v

Well GTA 5 is now only 6 days away and I for 1 cant wait
This game is gonna be epic. But then again all Rockstar games usualy are :)
spaz23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 02:33 PM   #2
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Still waiting for the announcement and release of the PC version.... It's practically confirmed, but still not official... Pissing off millions of people... If they don't release it for PC even though it's the primary system for the GTA series, heads will roll...

All this console only shit that's going on in newer games is just stupid... Consoles are just outdated technology yet more and more developer seem to abandon PC in favor for it <.<

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 02:43 PM   #3
nuno444
the freebie giver

Gta V not for pc ... The Helllll ??? Impppooossible

And aeno the final part ? Is it true o.o
Old 09-11-2013, 03:03 PM   #4
spaz23

Well aenor i understand where u are coming from but i see the pc gaming moving in a completely different direction.
Games like Star citizen and Wildstar is what makes pc gaming fun in the 1st place.
I cant wait for either :)
Old 09-17-2013, 07:52 PM   #5
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader

Well it's out and i got it :3
Still installing it so i don't know how it is yet, althoughb i watched 'Lets Play' on youtube play it, it looks BEAUTIFUL

Sometimes to see the light, you have to jump into the depths of darkness itself...
drag0nf0rce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 01:12 AM   #6
spaz23

Well draggy i spent the better part of the day playing it and in my personal opinion its the best game Rockstar made to date. This beats Gta San Andreas and Red dead redemption for me
Trevor Phillips is such an insane character. The game is worth playing just to see what he will do next :)
Old 09-19-2013, 06:33 AM   #7
Dejviz007
Real Super Sand

MFW GTA V came out and I don't have PS3 or xbox. And my Laptop is too weak to run GTA V. So I wount be able to play it even when it's out fo PCs. No shark fighting for me ;(
Old 09-23-2013, 12:08 AM   #8
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader

Well i completed it (main story), got to say it's a nice length and not one part of it gts boring, that and there's literally hundreds of side-quests and things to do

Sometimes to see the light, you have to jump into the depths of darkness itself...
Old 09-24-2013, 03:26 PM   #9
spaz23

Yep i give it a 10/10
Old 09-25-2013, 01:35 AM   #10
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

*Shrugs* the ending was REALLY underwelming and poorly executed compared to the rest of the game but i suppose no game is perfect, still enjoying it and now just collecting and buying property still GTA Online is up. Anyone have any idea when that is? like an exact date? i know its 2 or so weeks after the launce day anyway

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 02:18 AM   #11
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader

1st of Oct.

Old 11-07-2013, 03:44 PM   #12
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Seems the Stimulus pack thing is up and there bringing out the entire $500,000 for people who play now until a certain date as a forgiveness thing for anyone who is interested...the online is dead to me because of the bugs it had at the very start which made it absolutely unplayable for me so i hope you all enjoy it anyway and i will stick to Pokemon X as well as other games...may pick up on the campaign at some point to get the rest of the achivements in that and maybe online as well but from what i have been hearing the current modes are all the same and boring, so i hope the heists fix that

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 10:05 PM   #13
dmrmetallica
WolvesWithPie

The heist is all im waiting on. Forget everything else about GTA online because if i wanted to race i would buy forza, if i wanted to play team death match i would go play COD: Ghost (Which i have been), and if i want missions that are not all the same i would put in Skyrim, Fallout, or any final fantasy game. However, Heist is the best part about the campaign and it could easily make the online playable. But for now I will stay on COD Ghost and going back to playing the old pokemon games (To get ready for the pokemon bank)
dmrmetallica is offline   Reply With Quote