NinjaManager Forums
Old 09-16-2010, 09:35 PM   #21
ItaneUchiha
10 tailed monkey

Naruto has at least one of the paths already being the great grandchild of the 1st, but like it was already stated, maybe Itachi's gift was the Uchiha blood? But I doubt he knew of the Uchiha being one of the six paths. But watch one of the paths be love or something like that so Naruto destroys madara haha. That would be the most ironic thing ever.
ItaneUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 11:33 PM   #22
tomieh
U have no right to choose

i thought it would be a fun idea to check out the math behind 600,000,000,000 paper bombs and it's absolutely ludicrous. if she made them all in one year, she would have to do it nonstop making 19025 paper bombs per second!!!!!!! and thats without taking a break of any kind so she must have used clones but even then, nobodies used more shadow clones that naruto and he used a 1,000 so even if she could make shadow clones like naruto thats roughly 19 paper bombs per second.

now in order for her to make 600,000,000,000 last 10 minutes she would of had to blow up 1,000,000,000 per second!!!!! now i know that sharingan has a trick or 2 and izanagi is a pretty crazy defense but how does anybody escape that blast, konan shouldn't have even been able to stand anywhere near it let alone someone survive being in the middle of it!
Old 09-17-2010, 12:25 AM   #23
Orochimaru9000
Fact: Mods hate me

That's alot of math:P. And I totally agree with you but who knows:D Maybe maybe he's magic.
Old 09-17-2010, 08:09 AM   #24
Semar

any one know exactly about kuchiyose edo tensei jutsu(impure world resurrection)..?
it will bring body or just soul? because kabuto have ever resurrection nagato...if he know about nagato body, why madara search nagato body?
i'm confused .. :@
Semar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 11:32 AM   #25
YoungBGotHoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semar View Post
any one know exactly about kuchiyose edo tensei jutsu(impure world resurrection)..?
it will bring body or just soul? because kabuto have ever resurrection nagato...if he know about nagato body, why madara search nagato body?
i'm confused .. :@
I noticed that too, when Kabuto first showed Madara his improved Impure World Resurrection.... you can see the Nagato body w/ the Rinnegan , along w/ the other defeated Akatsuki members.... but then at the end of the chapter. You can see Yahiko && Nagato laying next to eachother... Also how did Madara know exactly where Konan hid both of them, does his sharingan also possess telepathic/mind control abilities like Danzou's stolen sharingan.

Last edited by YoungBGotHoes; 09-17-2010 at 11:35 AM.
YoungBGotHoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 11:38 AM   #26
YoungBGotHoes

I think I figured how Madara gained the Izanagi !! If you remember when Madara implants Itachi's eyes in Sasuke. You will notice in the background many containment bins w/ the Uchiha symbols on them, then jars filled different sharingans... all probably from the victims of the Uchiha massacre that HE helped take part in....
YoungBGotHoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 01:19 PM   #27
tomieh

well the impure world resurrections turn to dust when defeated so if you took out one of their eyes they would vanish. another thing about impure world resurrection is that it can not bring back people from the dead demon seal like yondaime. now the izanagi is a forbidden jutsu of the uchihas but apparently to be done correctly you need the combination of uchiha and senju blood so danzou was using an incomplete version of the jutsu and it's not a move gained by transferring sharingans like EMS.
Old 09-18-2010, 11:11 PM   #28
ItaneUchiha
10 tailed monkey

I'm gonna laugh if the last, and most powerful path out of the 6 is being pure hearted or something like that.
Old 09-19-2010, 06:33 AM   #29
tomieh

the only problem with that is the yin and yang. nothing is perfect and thats what the ying yang stands for, every bit of light has darkness and vice versa so to be in perfect balance with everything you have to be equally good as you are evil. but it got me thinkin about the 8 trigrams seal because it plays a major role in yin and yang as well, now anyone can make their own 8 trigrams and they are supposed to be specific to a certain ordeal and you'll never make the same 8 trigrams for 2 different things.

sorry to go all taoist on ya's but i'll try and break it down as small as possible, now when the hyuugas do the 8 trigrams maneuvers the house around the ying yang will be different depending on the move they execute.(the house being the way the bars line up and which ones have breaks in them) now of course kishi is gonna put his own spin on things but hinatas 8 trigrams looks different from nejis because they fight with different moves but the house will look the same on the 32 palms attack because it's the same move.

now the hyuuga's have no connection with the sage except at the beginning of naruto they said the sharingan was derived from the byakugan which we now know is false but they do use a defensive move as an offense as well and theres no better show of yin and yang than that so maybe kishi will mix that in the 6 paths as well although i don't get how but whatever he does will sure be surprising.
Old 09-19-2010, 03:47 PM   #30
ItaneUchiha
10 tailed monkey

You said it, but Naruto defeated the hatred he had in his heart. And so did KB, so doesn't that mean that they are pure hearted?
Old 09-19-2010, 04:58 PM   #31
tomieh

well it could just be that they are in control of their darker side, like yeah they fought their inner self and it claimed to be their true self which was always more negative but wouldn't you agree that the majority of people act according to the way they want others to perceive them and not the way they actually feel? thats why there would be a darker self inside, now obviously he wouldn't be pure of heart because that would turn him into a total pacifist and he wouldn't be able to do bad things for a good cause. now if he's perfectly balanced then he can fight for whats right and inflict pain for the greater good. thats why when it came to fighting nagato, his choice was to talk to him instead of just killing him because his ultimate goal was peace but his way was obscured by too much violence.

when naruto reverted to the power of the nine-tails he was hell bent on destruction and thats what he needed to be in control of. but i do agree with you that madara may not be able to fully achieve the sages ability because the balance between his positive and negative is way off, the only positive is to himself and the negative is to everything else.
Old 09-20-2010, 04:22 AM   #32
ItaneUchiha
10 tailed monkey

Agreed tomieh, agreed.