NinjaManager Forums
Old 09-24-2010, 07:09 PM   #21
awesomeness4286

Does madara have 2 rinnegan eyes or 1 sharingan and 1 rinnegan. He wants to put his sharingan on the moon so he should still have 1 sharingan

Last edited by awesomeness4286; 09-24-2010 at 10:32 PM. Reason: accidently typed the wrong number
awesomeness4286 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 08:25 PM   #22
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader

?? how the hell did you come up with 3 rinnegan eyes??
He stole nagatos eyes and he has 2......where the hell did the 3rd come from?

Sometimes to see the light, you have to jump into the depths of darkness itself...
drag0nf0rce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 10:32 PM   #23
awesomeness4286

Sorry meant to type 2. My bad
Old 09-25-2010, 02:23 PM   #24
tomieh
U have no right to choose

we'll have to wait and see, he needs the rinnegan to read the tablet and use demonic statue but it puts him at a disadvantage against naruto since he can't draw out the kyuubi and naruto's beaten 6 rinnegans. i also don't think madara can use it like nagato did and have his own 6 paths because of the whole "his body is just a shell of his former self" so i don't think he'll fight like that either. now i also got thinkin about what sasuke will do when he find out that madara and kabuto are working together and that they resurrected itachi, especially if they ever meet since they might not have free will but they have their souls and memories and itachi has done things from beyond the grave before.
Old 09-26-2010, 09:44 AM   #25
datauven

If Sauske will act like hev'e done recently, my guess would be that he goes someting like;
"k, good for them. I'll go try kill the eldars now"

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
datauven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 12:42 PM   #26
drako.sps
mangekyou sharingan power

So many ideas ,so many questions !!!
Old 09-26-2010, 06:45 PM   #27
tomieh

does anybody think madaras eyes have changed again, maybe creating some hybrid like sharinnegan or recreating the juubis eyes like his mask does?.....hopefully they do a color photo soon of the new(er) face of evil!
Old 09-27-2010, 01:29 AM   #28
ItaneUchiha
10 tailed monkey

I think that at the end of the series, Sasuke is going to pull a Vegeta on everyone and sacrifice himself because he realizes he has been in the wrong the whole time. Then Madara still doesn't die, then Naruto goes all Gohan/Goku on everyone and pulls out some extra power and focuses all his life into an inter-dimensional blast that kills Madara. If this happens, then I'm psychic.
ItaneUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 01:50 PM   #29
Rebelish
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItaneUchiha View Post
I think that at the end of the series, Sasuke is going to pull a Vegeta on everyone and sacrifice himself because he realizes he has been in the wrong the whole time. Then Madara still doesn't die, then Naruto goes all Gohan/Goku on everyone and pulls out some extra power and focuses all his life into an inter-dimensional blast that kills Madara. If this happens, then I'm psychic.
I am 80% sure that this will hapen... madara is one step away to kill naruto, sasuke stops him after 2-3 episodes of fillers, madara kill sasuke, naruto goes in rikodou sennin chakra+ 9 tails and kills madara
Rebelish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 07:34 PM   #30
awesomeness4286

who was kabuto's ace dead body that convinced madara?
Old 09-27-2010, 10:26 PM   #31
tomieh

people it could have been would be madara's brother izuna, jaraiya, rikudou or some other super bad ass.now there's a theory out there that people from the dead demon seal can't be brought back because their souls are locked away and that's why orochimaru couldn't summon minato when he was fighting sandaime, so those 2 can't come back. but it's probably not jaraiya because that wouldn't make madara uneasy but rikudou definitely would and same with his brother izuna.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:43 PM   #32
ItaneUchiha
10 tailed monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomieh View Post
people it could have been would be madara's brother izuna, jaraiya, rikudou or some other super bad ass.now there's a theory out there that people from the dead demon seal can't be brought back because their souls are locked away and that's why orochimaru couldn't summon minato when he was fighting sandaime, so those 2 can't come back. but it's probably not jaraiya because that wouldn't make madara uneasy but rikudou definitely would and same with his brother izuna.
Actually, Orochimaru would have summoned the 4th, but Sandaime stopped him before he did. He only summoned the other 2 because Sandaime was in shock that he knew that jutsu.
Old 09-30-2010, 05:25 AM   #33
tomieh

well to get right down to it , sandaime says it looks like i stopped the third and orochimaru says the third one failed. if you look up the dead demon seal it says the fuinjutsu locks the soul away in its stomach for all eternity. so going by the facts even if sandaime hadn't tried to stop the summon it would have failed anyways unless the death god was dead but in the case of that fight he couldn't be dead since sandaime summons him at the end of it.

so it could just be a kishi fail, saying one thing and doing another but it also leads to more possibilities, for instance, almost half of the foxes chakra along with minato is locked away in the death god, sora also possesses some of the foxes chakra. so even if madara takes the half naruto has, that's still not all of the juubis chakra.

btw, whatever happened to sanbi? because i don't remember anybody catching it
Old 09-30-2010, 04:01 PM   #34
datauven

Quote:
btw, whatever happened to sanbi? because i don't remember anybody catching it
Diadera cought it while Naruto was bussy learning how to use the wind element (in the manga episode 317).
In the anime (episode 112) the whole gang whom were fighting Guren and Kaboto left Sanbi under the whatchfull eays of the ANBU.
They where instantly slayed by Diadera --> Diadera cought the Sanbi.
Back then Tobi was still a joke, and he distrakted the Sanbi both in Manga, and Anime.

Still, it's not suprising that you don't remember it, couse it's just mentiond at lioke one or two piages.

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
datauven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 03:28 AM   #35
Reborn_Prodigy
Shinigami

I love madar's new mask. And the new weapon he has... WTF is that.
There r only 2 members left in akatsuki? Zetsu and madara. And kabuki if he is involved.

~Signature made by me~
Reborn_Prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 09:42 PM   #36
ItaneUchiha
10 tailed monkey

sasuke, suigetsu, and juugo are partial members.