NinjaManager Forums
Old 11-29-2009, 02:22 PM   #21
nebulax
BW-Clan F0under

Quote:
Forum account not found
We could not find any forum accounts on ninjamanager.net that match this name! Remember that this is you username for the forum account, and not the game account.
This is the error that i get i might have made a mistake i think during my account submisson in the game is there anyway to change it ?
nebulax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 02:51 PM   #22
L3Th4L
Asshole

Damn Lunar stop outsmarting me =D . Ok removed the link from my post.. =)
L3Th4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 03:27 PM   #23
xShadyx
Mr.Prince

Kai you have to relog =] It worked for me that way.

btw when you disband a clan, the clan stays even though theres no one in it =S

I made this a while ago, not knowing the other leader in my clan had already made EC on the clan system. Click. For some reason its still there without me in it.

Last edited by xShadyx; 11-29-2009 at 03:39 PM.
xShadyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 03:46 PM   #24
antonyredeemed
"The Tensai"

some times it returns error 53... (on random refresh)
Old 11-29-2009, 05:42 PM   #25
Lunar2

"Game 5 between Kodai Senshi and NOT YET CHOSEN -- Opponent has 16 minutes left to pick team"

I'm a bit confused on why TVL's clan was granted a 18 minute extension to choose a team. I didn't field a Guard, and Games 1-2 did not grant 18 minutes extensions (no Guard involved), so I'm curious why this is the case. Does the loser of the previous fight always get "bonus" time?
Lunar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 05:47 PM   #26
xShadyx
Mr.Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar2 View Post
"Game 5 between Kodai Senshi and NOT YET CHOSEN -- Opponent has 16 minutes left to pick team"

I'm a bit confused on why TVL's clan was granted a 18 minute extension to choose a team. I didn't field a Guard, and Games 1-2 did not grant 18 minutes extensions (no Guard involved), so I'm curious why this is the case. Does the loser of the previous fight always get "bonus" time?
The time between each match probably increases 'cuz ppl need time to think.. Dx

not sure about that yet
Old 11-29-2009, 05:54 PM   #27
Lunar2

No, I mean there's a ~15 minutes period where both choose, then he was granted +18 minutes while my choice is already set in stone.
Lunar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 06:09 PM   #28
Shai'tan
Games Moderator
Mini Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by udon View Post
Your forum name has that troublsome ' character... I'll fix that.
Indeed it does... But it's part of the point :P

Quote:
What error do you get?
Quote:
Wrong Password
Make sure you've typed the password correctly. Uppercase and lowercase letters do matter when checking the passwords. Remember that this is you password for the forum account, and not the game account.
And I'm a 110% sure I've typed the right pass...
Shai'tan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 06:51 PM   #29
xShadyx
Mr.Prince

Tie breakers seem to have the chakra limit removed, including the cooldown. Ive seen it myself, but when i went back to my clan's profile to check out my members to see who to pick and then went back to choosing for the war, it said i had 6 mins remaining and it chose a village guard on its own accord.

If im right, you cant even choose the village guard as an option unless your out of chakra, which means it shouldn't be possible to use them for the tie-breakers. I didn't even choose a nin and i had at least 6mins left from what i remember.

Edit: I helped MSN (guy who posted under me) fix his solution; no need to bother with it.
Edit2: Asumi's clan challenged us. I was talking to her and she says she didn't do anything to start the war..shes in the clan by herself. We didn't challenge her either.

By the way im getting kind of worried of wins/losses. Most clans have ,if not all of there members in "cooldown" mode after 3-4wars. So far my clan has done 3 wars so far and we have the most members in the beta atm and almost all of us have a cooldown. Isnt there a way to change this? Like the cooldown to be limited from time to a certain number of wars played by that person?

Last edited by xShadyx; 11-30-2009 at 03:03 AM.
Old 11-29-2009, 07:48 PM   #30
Msn

I try disbanning my clan and nothing happens it says a number and it dosent disban it
Msn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 09:49 PM   #31
Tenshou Hok'e
The Fifth Tmnt

Forum account cannot be validated when trying to link.
Tenshou Hok'e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 07:30 AM   #32
udon
Catpain
Admin

* You cannot disband clan when in clan war.
* You cannot leave clan when YOU are currently matched in a clan war.
* There's a set amount of time for the "challenger" and the "opponent" in clan wars, so if the first clan select his team really fast, then that just means the opponent have longer time to think.
* Shai'tan and Tenshou Hok'e should be able to connect their forum accounts now.
* Ace matches/tie breakers, anyone can be chosen to fight. No limitations. This can be changed tho...
udon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 07:34 AM   #33
Havoc
Looking for my neurons

you forgot me. same problem as Shai'tan.

Quote:
Wrong Password
Make sure you've typed the password correctly. Uppercase and lowercase letters do matter when checking the passwords. Remember that this is you password for the forum account, and not the game account.

Main
Havoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 07:51 PM   #34
Shai'tan
Games Moderator
Mini Mod

Quote:
* Shai'tan and Tenshou Hok'e should be able to connect their forum accounts now.
Great, got it working now! :D

Though I'm a bit unsure which clan to join... Will the clans be reset and everyone will have to join again once it's out of beta?
Shai'tan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 07:55 PM   #35
suigetsu-795
Water Moon +.+

You should pick a clan here first , otherwise people will refuse you .

By the way , the last match , if there is a result like 5-1 , the last match isn't made right ?

suigetsu-795 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 01:00 AM   #36
xShadyx
Mr.Prince

Quote:
* You cannot disband clan when in clan war.
* You cannot leave clan when YOU are currently matched in a clan war.
* There's a set amount of time for the "challenger" and the "opponent" in clan wars, so if the first clan select his team really fast, then that just means the opponent have longer time to think.
* Ace matches/tie breakers, anyone can be chosen to fight. No limitations. This can be changed tho...
Then i find it weird that i had so much time and it automatically chose a village gaurd... (Tie Breaker). It hasn't happened since but im pretty sure there wasnt any error on my part, like the time..we had more then enough time left.

Edit: It happened again. Glad to see that its not a user-error.

"Game 7 is the ace match! Both clans choose any player (without knowing who the other clan picks) to duel in this deciding best of 3!
You have chosen Village Guard! Selected teams will be revealed in 8 minutes."

I just came back from school and i checked the clan wars section.. the score is 3-3, and so the tiebreaker has been chosen as a guard without our consent.. our 4th choice in ace match/deciding match doesnt have a cooldown but every 1 else does for that match, so its not a glitch with the line up imo.

Note: The wars were both vs the same clan. They challenged us. (if any of this info helps). Everytime we fought them, we had a v.guard glitch. There a great clan but still, free losses isnt fun ='(.

Note2: It happened a 3rd time.

Edit2: Officers can't send out who they want to fight in the war. It lets them choose but gives them that red box error. Is this a glitch or can they just see who has a cooldown etc to help us make strategies or something?

Last edited by xShadyx; 12-03-2009 at 08:20 PM.
Old 12-02-2009, 12:48 AM   #37
5urv1v3R
Founder of The Amigos!

This is a quite minor problem, but yet a problem now in the beginning.
- South Leaf Guard vs North Leaf Guard -
The South always wins, which means that if it depends on that match, or something similar, the challenger wins.
Old 12-02-2009, 01:00 AM   #38
xShadyx
Mr.Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5urv1v3R View Post
This is a quite minor problem, but yet a problem now in the beginning.
- South Leaf Guard vs North Leaf Guard -
The South always wins, which means that if it depends on that match, or something similar, the challenger wins.
Im not sure if its based on challenger..cuz my first clan war enemy used 3 guards, 2 were south and 1 was north..or vice versa, i cant recall.
Old 12-02-2009, 05:57 PM   #39
KaiKai
El Gordo
Chat Mod

on the current war screen the preview version of the teams (where you hover over the name, like in ba) is only working for the last match. bug or feature?

"Think 2 ways before talking."
KaiKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 05:29 AM   #40
Sparhawk
Knight

I have a Game 5 match of Hidden Sand Village Guard vs Hidden Sand Village Guard that has been stuck for hours... not sure what's the cause of it.

Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote