NinjaManager Forums
Old 02-20-2016, 02:52 AM   #1
Default Old player returning, clueless about direction of team

I haven't played this in many years and wanted to get back into it. Lucky for me, my browser saved the info of my old account. Well after all of this time I have forgotten my plans for this account and want some sense of direction or possible rearrangement of my team. here is my team, I seem to have been reset back to beginner, so after being reset do I have more chakra or am I still at a disadvantage with chakra in beginner mode? My current team is 46/62 chakra I know the summon is probably the first to go lol.

Over my time on this account I seem to have saved up almost 13k ryo and I'm not sure what I was going to do with it. I could buy chakra + I suppose. I guess I'm going full LS with this account although I would like high seal because I never have liked how random LS is. I disliked having to do a mission 10 times to see if I'm just having bad luck or my team is actually not good enough to beat the mission yet. But since the team is already made I'll have to deal with it.

I want to know what ninjas I should replace now and what ninjas I should obtain later on when I unlock them along with which summon to get and when I should get them.

Thanks for any help you can give an old clueless player trying to get back into the game!
Ulukini1 is offline   Reply With Quote