NinjaManager Forums
Old 03-07-2014, 04:03 PM   #1
Arsienij

Smile New things for In-Game

Hello!
So I will start with saying, that I'm at ninjamnager.com for a quite a tidy time. And I see that popularity of project have fall down for last 2-3 years. I too was already bored of playing the same map for the 4th time in a row (Hard Mode).
Especially when you already have all villages opened in anime/manga.

So my question will be, is it possible, or will it be updated someday to 5 and more Villages, which supposed to be in manga and anime?
Hidden Leaf, Hidden Sand, Hidden Rock, Hidden Cloud, Hidden Sound, or even Hidden Rain and others...

It would look like this:

It would be much various, and not so much coding. Also it will make some new expieriences when you play for a next couple times...)

Best regards, I would appreciate if some Admin will answer my question...

Last edited by Arsienij; 03-07-2014 at 04:05 PM.
Arsienij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 04:07 PM   #2
MoonTiger
Flying duck of prejustice

Best of luck with both your idea, and getting Udon to reply.. the idea has been suggested many a times, just read around a bit :)
Old 03-07-2014, 10:07 PM   #3
Anbu77
MM's CyberStalker

Not an admin but i will tell you my opinion.
It has been suggested in general a lot of times,to introduce one or more new villages but there are some disadvantages:
1)I dont know a lot about coding,but as a wise man once said:People need to understand that its not so easy to mess with a 5or more years old code.
2)You actually only suggest vilagges,and you leave to udon(or those that will help) to think about all else.Think about:Find characters,Find abilities and fix them,find cards,find combos,think about new summons etc...
I highly doubt that even if someone design all that in terms of coding and just give it to udon,that it will be implemented...Now imagine if just someone pastes a picture that he find it in google how many less chances he has...

Oh i think i am sounding a bit rude but i am not ~V

Stalking noobs since 1992!
Anbu77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 11:24 PM   #4
Arsienij

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu77 View Post
Not an admin but i will tell you my opinion.
It has been suggested in general a lot of times,to introduce one or more new villages but there are some disadvantages:
1)I dont know a lot about coding,but as a wise man once said:People need to understand that its not so easy to mess with a 5or more years old code.
2)You actually only suggest vilagges,and you leave to udon(or those that will help) to think about all else.Think about:Find characters,Find abilities and fix them,find cards,find combos,think about new summons etc...
I highly doubt that even if someone design all that in terms of coding and just give it to udon,that it will be implemented...Now imagine if just someone pastes a picture that he find it in google how many less chances he has...

Oh i think i am sounding a bit rude but i am not ~V
1. I don't think these code i so difficult to edit, ofcourse if Udon haven't spent more than couple months to create it. Also, I don't think that he never edited it, cause you always need to change, balance some things.
2. If Udon already have made one time these Villages and rest I don't think it will be impossible to make it again.

Also its only my suggestion, even if somebody have already gave these idea couple times.
Beacuse this website won't progress, if those most important part of it (in-game) wouldn't be upgraded from time to time. You can just see on your own eyes. I love this project, and I want it to become more popular, thats all I can say...
Arsienij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 12:21 AM   #5
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader

If i remember right both Udon and Aeno have said that the coding is messy and editing it would be very difficult and maybe nigh impossible.
And also this isn't the first time that another village has been posted, i can't remember where the exact post is.
Yes yours is in detail but so was one of the others.

Not saying this for Udon himself, however i can say he has no plans to edit the game in no substantial way. Once again, don't quote me on that.

Sometimes to see the light, you have to jump into the depths of darkness itself...
drag0nf0rce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 04:59 AM   #6
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Exiled (Exiiled?) posted a long suggestion before about adding water country, but you basically have to change the entire (messy) code to add another country which makes it unfeasible..

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote