NinjaManager Forums

Old 09-13-2009, 11:28 AM   #1
L3Th4L
Asshole

Default Read this before asking stupid questions.

Vocabulary : AA - Auto accept (Upgrade that costs 15000 ryo), C+ - Chakra + (Upgrade that cost 10000 ryo), 350 Genin - Genin that cost 350 ryo, FN - Forbidden Ninja, TN or TM - Transmigrated Ninja, End game (End team) - The team you're going to use to beat kyuubi(or camp) with, FM - Forbidden Mode.

Buying/selling related questions

A. Question: What's a FN?
Answer: Forbidden ninjas = Very strong ninjas that can only be obtained after reaching Golden Star rank, they're all equal in strength. You can choose them in Bijuu Island. It can only be obtained once in a difficulty. Note: You need to beat the forbidden ninja in the world map first. All FN's are pretty much equal in strength. You can get your first FNG at Beginner, your first FNJ at Hard, and your first FNK at Impossible.

B. Question: What's 350 genin?
Answer: Genin that you're able to buy after completing Battle Arena which costs 350 ryo (if we don't count the % offs). All 350 genins are pretty much equal in strength.

C. Question: What's a TN ninja?
Answer: Transmigrated ninja - You can transmigrate your starting ninja once you have completed 4 countries. Transmigration costs 200 ryo.

D. Question: What's 800-400-200?
Answer: Abilities that cost 800 ryo - 400 ryo etc.. 50 Ryo abilities are obtainable after clearing Rain Country, 200 ryo Abilities are obtainable after 1st akatsuki country, 400 ryo Abilities are obtainable after clearing your 4th akatsuki country and for 800 they are available after clearing Karakura Castle.

E. Question: Why do ninjas in other villages cost more than in my starting village?
Answer: There's a tax rate included, you can lower the tax rate by defending village.

F. Question: What battle arena genin should i buy?
Answer: This is most common question i ever saw... You should buy genin that fits best in your team. E.g. High Seal Lee 5 Gates, Low Seal Orochimaru disguised or Ino Cat Fight.. Mid seal would mostly go for Neji Genius Jyuuken user or Hinata Water Dancer (Note that you don't get any benefits from being a mid sealer at the moment)...

G. Question: What is the point of transmigrating starting ninja?
Answer: When you trasmigrate your ninja the stat growth / level increases and you get 10 stat points which you can spend in either Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, or both. There's only 1 downside in transmigrating your starter - his experience halves.

H. Question: Will my FNs be back after i reset if i sell them?
Answer: Yes.

World Map

A. Question: When do i reach [rankname] ?
Answer: You get to pink medal after logging into game and finishing the introduction mission, Bronze medal rank comes after you beat Water Country, you get to Silver Medal after you beat your second akatsuki country or 3rd country overall, Gold Medal comes after you beat 4th akatsuki country or 5th country overall, Red Fox comes after you beat "Karakura Castle", and last, but not least, Purple Fox rank comes after you beat Final boss a.k.a. Kyuubi (He's on the last mission in Otherworld).

B. Question: How much maximum chakra before the final boss can you have in each mode?
Answer: Even though it's written in the tutorial, half of you don't read it. Beginner 130 (140 with C+), Easy 112 (122 with C+), Medium 103 (113 with C+), Hard 94 (104 with C+), Extreme 85 (95 with C+), Impossible 76 (86 with C+).

C. Question: Does the order of countries i pick matter?
Answer: It doesn't matter since you'll have to clear all of them either way, though i advice to pick the country after which you can recruit your endgame jounin or you temporary summon. Another advice would be to keep the country on which you have most elemental advantages for last, to make it easier.

D. Question: How does e.sta down works on world map?
Answer: The -e.sta turns out into +sta for your ninja on the world map, since enemies there don't have stamina.

E. Question: How can i buy a ninja?
Answer: This is the question that i see on chatango everyday, to recruit a ninja you need to go to the village you started in, click Ninja Recruitment and choose what rank of ninja you want to buy. Then just click buy button near the ninja (If the button is gray, it means you don't have enough ryo or the rank high enough to buy it).

F. Question: Why can't i sell my forbidden ninja?
Answer: You can only sell your forbidden ninjas once you reach Gold Star rank.

G. Question: I beat a mission, but the next one doesn't unlock, what should i do?
Answer: This is quite a common bug in ninjamanager, one of the following solutions should fix this: Go to mission central, try logging out and in, beat the mission again.

H. Question: How does -e.imm affect enemies who don't have any immunity?
Answer: It does nothing.

Misc

A. Question: Where can i find link to my team?
Answer: In the right corner of ninja manager page, push your nickname. E.g. :

B. Question: What's a LW ?
Answer: LW=Legendary Weapon (Items that are only found on world map and are very rare. List of them is here : http://www.ninjamanager.net/showthread.php?t=487.

C. Question: Where can i find list of all the ninjas in game?
Answer: http://www.ninjamanager.com/help/game-guide Everything is written there from ninja names, to ninja seals..

D. Question: What does halving chakra means?
Answer: It means cutting your ninja chakra usage by half, however this will cost you 1/2 of ninja's cost.. You can do this by going to your inventory, and
pushing this button : (You can halve chakra only once per ninja).

E. Question: What are stat points?
Answer: Stat points are points that determine your attack value example : you have 40 Ninjutsu points and 20 Taijutsu points on your TenTen, your attack value will be - 30 (Seals are not included in this). 2 Stat points = 1 Attack point.

F. Question: What's an Endgame team?
Answer: The team you will be using at the final mission.

G. Question: What's a 90-chakra kage?
Answer: Kage that cost 90 chakra to use there are four 90-chakra kages : Yondaime (Yellow flash), Nidaime (Konoha founder), Shodaime (Senju leader), Sandaime (The Professor). These kages are sometimes called Otherworld kages as well.

H. Question: My forbidden ninja did not get his 40 stat points after i reset, is this a glitch?
Answer: Well this question is not that common but i will still answer it. You don't get free 40 stat points on FN after you reset with a FN. You get 40 points only when you get a new FN. Though if you get a FN on beginner and reset back to beginner with it after clearing the game you'll get 40 stat points on him again.

I. Question: How do seals work?
Answer: Now this question is more difficult. Basically seal determines the damage range of ninja and gives him extra stat points. Low seal damage range is really wide while high seal is quite narrow. You can increase minimum and maximum damage by increasing your ninjas Ninjutsu. Low sealers are really unreliable, in one battle your low seal ninja can roll 250 in another 5, while high seal damage is reliable most of the time, they roll same damage even though it's lower than low seal users. But there's more to that than Ninjutsu. There's also Taijutsu, it doesn't increase your damage range it adds attack directly, taijutsu isn't affected by seal. Most of people chooses taijutsu users to be high sealers and ninjutsu to be low sealers. The seals also add stat points to your ninja, low sealers at Seal 1 gets 40% Reroll chance and 50% Critical chance, while Seal 19 gets 60 Endurance and 10% Ninjutsu/Taijutsu Immunity. Reroll gives your ninja additional chance to roll again. If the second attack is higher than the first you rolled it'll be chosen instead. Critical chance gives you a chance to make a critical hit (critical hit increases your taijutsu by 25%, the percentage can also increase if you give your ninja an ability, or LW with critical damage stat on it). Endurance works really similar to stamina it reduces the penalty you get for each consecutive hit. (Read more about seals in Tutorial)

J. Question: I can't halve my FN chakra, is this a bug?
Answer: No, this is not a bug you just can't halve forbidden ninjas chakra.

K. Question: Why can't i choose Naruto as a starting ninja?
Answer: Because you can't, bare with it.

L. Question: I don't like my Starter or the Jounin, genin etc. i bought, should i reset?
Answer: No, resetting in the middle of the game is never a good thing, just complete beginner with the team. Mostly all of the teams works for beginner. (I said beginner because this question is asked 99% of the time by people who just started the game).

M. Question: Can i change my FN?
Answer: You can't change it, though you can rerun beginner again to obtain another one.

N. Question: What does LW Blade of Badass does?
Answer: It does nothing related to the game, just increases your overall awesomeness. udon created this LW as an April's fool joke.

O. Question: How do i reset?
Answer: You can reset by clicking "Community" button in the top,
then click on Reset/New game link. It's NEVER worth to reset if you've progressed a lot in the game but get stuck on some mission (On kyuubi for example). It'll always cost more time to restart everything over again than level up few levels.

P. Question: What's "exchange"?
Answer: Exchange - Exchange battles. You send 2 challenges to the person you're exchanging with, the person sends you 2 challenges back.

Note:That most of the ninjas are only buyable in specific countries, you can read where to get the ninja in Game Guide . Choose the ninja category between Genin-Jounin-Kage-Summon and the village will be under the combos e.g. :
. Remember: Tutorial is your best friend.

Last edited by L3Th4L; 01-06-2012 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Fixed billion grammar mistakes.
L3Th4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 11:40 AM   #2
Minaro
Semi-retired

Stickied for obvious usefulness.. Might at some point later, when it contains more and is pretty much fully structured add it as a new topic with the name of FAQ in the 'World Map', 'Teams and Strategies' and 'Who Should I Buy' forums..

Weinmers Landing, currently Impossible
Minaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 11:48 AM   #3
L3Th4L
Asshole

Thanks for sticking it. Can anyone read it and check if there`s no typos? Since i am not from England and my native language isn`t English.

EDIT: I will seperate questions to categorys like World map , arena, misc when this FAQ guide will be pretty mutch completed because now each category would have only like 2~ or so questions... :)

Last edited by L3Th4L; 04-17-2010 at 11:09 AM.
Old 09-24-2009, 02:38 PM   #4
darkrose3000
My horse is amazing

what are stat points?
darkrose3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 02:43 PM   #5
L3Th4L
Asshole

Stat points are points that determine your attack value example you have 40 Ninjutsu and 20 Taijutsu points on your TenTen your attack value will be - 30 (Seal`s are not counted in this) . 2 Stat points = 1 Attack point.
Old 09-24-2009, 02:46 PM   #6
darkrose3000
My horse is amazing

so i should add stat points to my team?
sorry im a newbie:D
Old 09-24-2009, 04:33 PM   #7
L3Th4L
Asshole

Mmmm you can add stat points after rank "Gold Medal" i think ,but no you better not because it`s not worth the cost.. :) You gain some amount of stats every level up..

Last edited by L3Th4L; 04-17-2010 at 10:54 AM.
Old 09-24-2009, 04:49 PM   #8
darkrose3000
My horse is amazing

ok thx(10 characters)
Old 09-24-2009, 05:18 PM   #9
Ahlvin
2nd Most Posts!

Quote:
B. Question : What`s 350 genin?
Answer : Genin that is able to buy after completing Battle Arena and costs 350 (if we dont count the % off`s).
Note that some of theese are available in specific countries - Gaara and Orochimaru is village-specific, and if you buy them (And you´re not from their village) you´ll end up paying 50% more - Unless you´ve defended village, whitch´ll lower the price..

Quote:
F. Question : What battle arena genin should i buy?...
Answer : This is most common question i ever saw... You should buy genin that fit`s mostly in your team . E.g. High Seal Lee 5 Gates , Low Seal Orochimaru disguised or Ino Cat Fight.. Mid seal would mostly go for Neji Genius Jyuuken user or TenTen 1010...
Please note that all of those genins are pretty much equal in strength, even tought there´s some a bit more powerfull.. I´ll tell everybody this,and this applies for FNs as well - Don't just pick the strongest one. All of them are pretty much as strong, and it´ll probably be more fun if you have a team with characters you like! And if you don't care about that, maybe you should take some Abillities into consideration?

(I did in no way mean to disrepect the guide, simply trying to add a few hints, so that there won't be a ton of questions, making this guide take 50 pages..)
Old 09-24-2009, 05:23 PM   #10
Havoc
Looking for my neurons

Sasuke is also a good 350. and oro costs 360, btw. and people usually don't use mid seals. they go high or low.

Main
Havoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 05:32 PM   #11
L3Th4L
Asshole

Ahlvin -> That`s what i asked for ! :] For saying things that i didint write. I already written about taxes.. :) For 350 i listed the most commonly used of `em. + Orochi and Gaara aren`t after Battle Arena they`r from the begining in the village. :)
Havoc -> Well i added mid seal just in case. :) Well those 10 ryo doesn`t really matter since there`s still ryo % offs so no point in writing that.
Old 09-24-2009, 08:32 PM   #12
Minaro
Semi-retired

@Ahlvin: The difference between FN's and 350 ryo Genins are that the 350 ryo Genins have different stats.. While the FN's are equal in strenght, their only differences being nin+tai distribution, seal and what abilities they have... And of course where you fight them.

@L3Th4L: They're available from the start, but if I'm not wrong, you don't rank up to Bronze until after the Battle Arena missions? Or is it after the Water country? Do correct me if I am wrong.

Weinmers Landing, currently Impossible
Minaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 09:02 PM   #13
Sparhawk
Knight

You turn bronze rank after completing water country.
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 12:11 PM   #14
L3Th4L
Asshole

Minaro is wrong Omg! :D It`s first time i`ve ever seen that.. :D Anyway any other questions that should be added here?
Old 09-26-2009, 07:54 AM   #15
darkrose3000
My horse is amazing

what is lv5 death? 8-|
Old 09-26-2009, 08:17 AM   #16
Havoc
Looking for my neurons

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutorial
This rather unique attribute means a chance of instant death if the enemy ninja's level is dividable by 5. 50% Lvl5 Death means that there is a 50% chance that the enemy will instantly die and you will win, regardless of the damage the enemy inflicted, but only if their level can be divided by 5/multiples of 5. Just as when two ninjas' attacks are the same, the duel is replayed until one wins. Three draws in a raw results in walkover win for the ninja of the team who sent the challenge.

The levels affected are...
Level 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50 and so on every 5 levels.
I think that explains pretty well.
e.g. you're somehow ryo farming with kono corps, iruka, ebisu, kakuzu/karin/whatever... and a lvl 20 shinigami. you challenge a wierdo whose ninjas are all lvl 1000 (who cares how they got that way... it's the twilight zone). he loses, regardless if you're nins are a mere lvl1. the end.

Main
Havoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 12:13 PM   #17
darkrose3000
My horse is amazing

i didn't get it
but nevermind
what is an end game team?

Last edited by darkrose3000; 09-26-2009 at 02:19 PM.
Old 09-27-2009, 01:07 PM   #18
L3Th4L
Asshole

The team you will be using when you will reach the final mission.. :)
Old 09-27-2009, 01:17 PM   #19
darkrose3000
My horse is amazing

ah of course :)
le: what's a reroll?

Last edited by darkrose3000; 10-03-2009 at 08:11 AM.
Old 10-09-2009, 01:03 PM   #20
Demonic Kitsune

A reroll is "a chance that the randomly selected ninjutsu attack will be randomly selected one more time. If the number is higher this time, that number will be chosen instead of the first one. You might roll a 2 on the first try, then you attack reroll kicks in, giving you a 20 instead".

Yes I'm a newbie as well, but I at least look these things up and try to understand then before i ask questions. You can find more info like this in the help link on the ninjamanager toolbar.
Demonic Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote