NinjaManager Forums
Old 11-26-2013, 11:40 AM   #1
Lee

Default Double challenge

So being back for a while now and seeing some of the changes and additions to the game there is one that I was sort of expecting but didn't happen. I am not sure if this has been suggested before but I couldn't find it on the forums but if it has then I'm sure I will get the same answer.

But something that I have always wanted in the Battle Arena is a "Double challenge" button that challenges the team twice instead of having to wait those 1-2 seconds to be able to challenge a second time. Cause usually when you challenge a team you challenge it twice. Now I am not sure if this is possible from a coding perspective but I did some quick photoshop work and just to give an example of how it could look like:

I think this would a great and simple thing to add.

Last edited by Lee; 11-26-2013 at 11:55 AM.
Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 12:07 PM   #2
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader

Not really that important, but it would be a nice little feature :3

Sometimes to see the light, you have to jump into the depths of darkness itself...
drag0nf0rce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 02:32 PM   #3
xddxdsfiukas
ಠ_ಠ

Ok, let's add that to "it would be a nice idea" list and move on. Sigh :/
Old 11-26-2013, 02:39 PM   #4
MoonTiger
Flying duck of prejustice

To be honest I don't really care about it, you can still basicly use up all your battle arena energy in about 1 minute now as well.. wouldn't be against your idea, but don't really care about it either.
Old 11-26-2013, 04:11 PM   #5
Lee

I get that it's not a neccesary thing to have in the game, which is why I said that it's a small thing. And it doesn't take long to spend your arena energy but it's the small things that makes the game easier and more convenient to play. It wouldn't change much but it would just make it more simple to challenge a team without the delay.
Old 11-27-2013, 10:47 PM   #6
Scorpia

I like this idea, since the serverchange it has been some crazy dely while sending challanges...

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
Scorpia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 03:47 AM   #7
Darrison
L's Sidekick in Disguise

I love this idea, I always challenge a person twice so I definitely need this :3
Old 11-28-2013, 04:05 AM   #8
Aryon

The only problem I could see occurring here is the need for extra lines of code to deal with each situation. Seeing as you get some folk that can only accept one challenge due to fatigue. You may only have 5 energy instead of 10. You may have somehow challenged them once, then followed up with a double challenge. If I recall, there's also an error for having challenged someone too many times. So that could happen inbetween the first and second challenge.

It's doable, sure. And a nice idea. But the current system works fine as it is, so I don't really see the point of the added hassle.
Old 11-28-2013, 06:22 AM   #9
xddxdsfiukas
ಠ_ಠ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryon View Post
The only problem I could see occurring here is the need for extra lines of code to deal with each situation. Seeing as you get some folk that can only accept one challenge due to fatigue. You may only have 5 energy instead of 10. You may have somehow challenged them once, then followed up with a double challenge. If I recall, there's also an error for having challenged someone too many times. So that could happen inbetween the first and second challenge.

It's doable, sure. And a nice idea. But the current system works fine as it is, so I don't really see the point of the added hassle.
Well, it could work like sending one challenge and then immediately sending another. When there is some kind of error, it ends up 1 challenge being sent. But I don't think that's possible with today's server
Old 11-29-2013, 03:26 PM   #10
UltimateDeath
Elite Anbu Shinobi

That would be a nice feature, but not something to prioritize. :D
UltimateDeath is offline   Reply With Quote