NinjaManager Forums
Old 10-06-2013, 02:08 PM   #1
Lee

Default Lee needs help :o

Hey, not a lot of people know who I am but I am the long and lost Lee ^^ I decided to come back to NM after a really long time spent away from it. I am really glad to see so many "old" players are still here. But now that I have been gone for so long I can barely remember how to play or if there has been any big changes.

http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/39

So my question is, is there anything I can do to my current team to improve it? I never really wanted to start farming items and right now I am not sure I want to start doing it :) So other them farming items, is there anything I can do?

Again, glad to see you all again! Looking forward to speaking with some old friends.
Old 10-06-2013, 02:49 PM   #2
creeds

Welcome back to Ninjamanager :)
Your ninjas look pretty fine.
I would propably change the "Mokuton Mastery" from your Kage with a fresh soldier pill, by doing so he will gain alot of stamina and only loose a small amount of damage.
The stamina on the other ninjas is fine.
Other than that just lvl up and beat everything up :D
Even though you said you didnt want to Item hunt, i would advise doing so, it will make your life much easier on the next difficulties.
And don´t forget to have fun! :)

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
creeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 03:24 PM   #3
xddxdsfiukas
ಠ_ಠ

Hmm, not sure if you're trolling or you really came back.
I suppose you don't have enough chakra for a new kage, so selling him and buying a new one - since the one you have isn't the best in any ways - wouldn't be a good idea.
Your team would probably look better if you swapped your kage's 200 to fresh soldier pill.
I'd advise buying Gaara atleast a robust nunchaku too, albeit it's debatable..
Anyways, it's always the best idea to go and hunt some LW's, and in your case, tornado edge moon chaser would be the best to start with.
Welcome back and good luck;)
Old 10-06-2013, 04:02 PM   #4
Lee

Why would I be trolling? But thank you for your help guys, seems like I at least knew what I was doing a few years ago. I wasn't completely out of sync with the rest ^^ So thanks for the tips, I will buy some pills and see if I can get my lazy ass to farm some items.
Old 10-06-2013, 04:37 PM   #5
Darrison
L's Sidekick in Disguise

hey lee! Welcome back! Although I dont personally know you, I had seen you before back in the days and am glad you came back! We need more old timers back on NM ^ ^

Anyways, I would replace armor or sand from gaara, and replace with robust. I would also suggest that you hunt some quick lws like tornado edge (the .08 ones) since you are really close to beating medium and a little lw boost will allow you to beat the kyuubi quicker.
Old 10-06-2013, 06:46 PM   #6
RushLove
so, are you a stalker?

Lee is back! wohooo nice :). Like darrison said before, I've seen you back in the the days. Nothing to said about your team because darrison and xxd said everything. So welcome back!

Alt:

*It's for fun:)
RushLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 07:22 PM   #7
Lee

It's great to be back! Yeah I guess I will do my best and at least try get the Tornade edge. Thanks everyone for the tips ^^
Old 10-07-2013, 04:37 PM   #8
Anbu77
MM's CyberStalker

You suck...

Stalking noobs since 1992!
Anbu77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 07:16 PM   #9
Darrison
L's Sidekick in Disguise

that's harsh anbu -_-;
Old 10-13-2013, 02:17 PM   #10
tihoa
BW Something or Other

It's not harsh. This guy was recruited as a moderator at one point and showed absolutely zero knowledge of the game.

The most you can do is level up your Kage to 30 and your SD to 12 and pray your reroll is enough to carry you through.
Old 10-14-2013, 08:26 AM   #11
Lee

I don't get all the hostility towards me....I was recruited as a chat and forum moderator. Why would I need so much knowledge about the game if my "job" was to moderate a chat and forum enviroment? If I had such a great knowledge about the game then I probably would have become more then just a moderator, no? I was recruited for the main reason that I helped a lot of people about the game in the chat and later on the forums. At that point I had enough knowledge about the game to help people getting started and showing them around the forums. There is more to being a moderator then knowing absolutely everything about the game.

Anyway, it's good to see some old school players still playing the game and having fun.

Last edited by Lee; 10-14-2013 at 08:35 AM.
Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 08:38 AM   #12
Ozzy
Blizzard of Ozz

I believe everything is said about your team and how to improve it, so
welcome back to NM, nice to meet you :)
Old 10-15-2013, 12:30 PM   #13
udon
Catpain
Admin

It seems something I said in a private chat (which I then tracked down and said was not the case) proved to be wrong. Another guy named Lee who disappeared at a similar time exploited some stuff in game and anbu decided to... i dont know what... really, I dont have the time to make up some excuse.

Although I appreciate if mods notify when they disappear, but to be honest max 10% of them do.

udon is offline   Reply With Quote