NinjaManager Forums
Old 10-31-2011, 05:05 PM   #1
Vyelence

Default What to purchase next?

I beat the Wind Country and i'm about to beat the River, I'm just not too sure what to purchase from here on out. All help is appreciated, and if it matters i prefer higher seal.

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
Vyelence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 06:14 PM   #2
shikaibyakuga
Banned

buy sasori or deidedra as end jouunin
shikaibyakuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 06:43 PM   #3
sandrez
big dumb balding ape

high seals?!
Konan (21 charka) & Pain (26) Jounin
+Jiraiya (Kage 30)

+ 35 chakra from Genins [StarterTM (8) + 350 (17)+ FNG (10)]

= 112 /140

and summon what you want.

Beginner is fun 'cause you have lot of charkra.
enjoy ;)

and lazy
sandrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 06:55 PM   #4
Vyelence

Sandrez, youre awesome.

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
Vyelence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 05:33 AM   #5
aaron670
Uchiha Prodigy

Personally i wouldn't recommend Pain, like ever. He is way overpriced as far as CK goes and he has horrible abilities in comparison to most of the other jounins. Plus if you want it for combo, COMBO=USELESS.

Now personally id recommend Kabuto CM (20) and then for your second probably either Gai(22)(his 800 is as annoying as can be so might not be a good idea) or maybe someone like Itachi(25) he goes both way as far as seal and even though you wont lvl him enough in beginner to max out his seal, his 400 more then makes up for this, arguably the best progression 400 in the game.

HOWEVER!

In all honesty for beginner you really cant go wrong, it all comes down to what you want. Now there are setup that will finish faster then others but if your going to experiment do it on beginner because you get enough CK (130 btw not 140 because I'm going to assume you don't have C+) But anyways go ahead and pick what you want because in all honesty if you pick a team you don't like just because someone told you it was good, Whats the point of playing the game? so yeh now I'm just rambling so sry for the long wall of text and best of luck.

P.S. Sry for any punctuation problems i know it gets on peoples nerves but in all honesty I'm a math person not English.

Last edited by aaron670; 11-01-2011 at 05:39 AM.
aaron670 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 05:06 PM   #6
Rauf543

Smile Zabuza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyelence View Post
I beat the Wind Country and i'm about to beat the River, I'm just not too sure what to purchase from here on out. All help is appreciated, and if it matters i prefer higher seal.
If you are from southern leaf i would highly recomend zabuza and if you've got haku even better if yoour not check game guides here's the linkhttp://www.ninjamanager.com/help/jounins yep thats it i would also recomend tobi or itachi but mostly zabuza
Rauf543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 03:43 AM   #7
Teez696

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauf543 View Post
If you are from southern leaf i would highly recomend zabuza and if you've got haku even better if yoour not check game guides here's the linkhttp://www.ninjamanager.com/help/jounins yep thats it i would also recomend tobi or itachi but mostly zabuza
He wants High seal..So zabuza won't work for him...the itachi part can though..But yea Do what sandrez..Thats actually what I'm doing..
Teez696 is offline   Reply With Quote