NinjaManager Forums
Old 05-21-2009, 08:39 PM   #1
Urusaii

Default do i need a new ninja

having big problems att The six path of pain whit my main team
dont know if im going to save the ryu and get more skills to the ninjas i have or if i should buy a new ninja
give me som clues and im happy

http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/228?p=config my team

and sry if its the wrong part of the forum and for the bad english
Urusaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 09:42 PM   #2
Makido
Low seal, for real

One thing that really would help you, is getting a new summon. Perhaps Nin-kame, since your team has much Taijutsu. Overall, your team seems so much leveled that buying a summon would be the best thing to do. Because really, that 11 attack is not to good when you are at Pain.

My next suggestion would be to change your two Kimimaro for Akatsuki Jounins, but they'd have to level up a lot to be of use. It does seem you really like Kimimaro however, and they can work, if you put effort into leveling them.

Overall, I'd buy Nin-Kame if I were you. But the second option is getting better Jounins. Getting Jounins is more expensive, and if you buy Nin-Kame you will see improvements faster. It's up to you.

Ninjamanager team

Catfurcoat = Makido.

http://dodidai.mybrute.com
Makido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 12:02 AM   #3
Minaro
Semi-retired

Or, instead of Nin-Kame, he could get Katsuyu or Manda, who are far stronger than Nin-Kame. But really, your whole team will need lots of leveling, as most of your ninjas (the ninjas themselves, not just their current state) are relatively weak. The two Kimimaro's are hardly fit for end-game Jounins, and will need lots of leveling effort to even have a sporting chance. The ones that needs leveling the most at the moment are definately Sakon and Naruto. Sakon is extremely underleveled, considering your Forbidden Genin and your $350-genin are 5 respectively 7 levels above Sakon. Had it been the other way around they *might* have been a bit more balanced in power.

Naruto, if leveled up enough, shouldn't be too much of a problem, since he's pretty strong (he just lacks a bit in Res and Stamina departments), but he's still among the lower tiers of kages. As it is at the moment, half your team is either low-tier or mid-/low-tier, while only your Genins could be considered high-tier ninjas. You have your starting Jounin, a low-tier early-game Jounin, a mid-tier Kage and a early-game Summon. Let me just ask you, have you halved the chakra of all your ninjas? If you have, you would be using 77 Chakra right now, and you'll have 130 available at the end of the game. That means you're currently almost using as little chakra as you get on Impossible, for no reason at all. You could fit in two Akatsuki Jounins in your setup without any trouble, and still have some chakra left. It looks like you could even pick any two Akatsuki Jounins you want, and still have enough Chakra to buy Katsuyu/Manda/Gamabunta.

The chakra is there to be used. The difference between using strong ninjas and weaker ninjas is huge. For example, your weaker Kimimaro, when he is at level 20, he is still weaker than, for example Itachi is, when he is level 11. The power difference there is huge, and to top that, Itachi (or any other Akatsuki Jounin, for that matter), have plenty far more Stamina and Res. Your stronger Kimimaro is, when he is at level 30, about as strong as Itachi would be at level 25, and then again, Itachi would have better Stamina and Resistance.
The 20% Taijutsu Immunity your Kimimaro's get from their combo isn't nearly enough to bridge that gap. It's enough to possibly make your stronger Kimimaro able to stand his own ground, but you'll have to level up the weaker one like mad, if you want to stand a chance in the Otherworld.

Bottom line is; You really need to use your chakra better. Try to utilize as much of it as possible. First thing you should do is buy two new Jounins and level them up, while also trying to level up Sakon and Naruto as much as possible. Buy the new Jounins both at once, and use them, along with Sakon and Naruto, if possible. Halve the Chakra when you have the ryo for it, but until then, just focus on leveling them. This will most likely cause you to lose more matches than usual, but that isn't a major concern, as long as you get to level up your new Jounins and Naruto+Sakon. Once you have managed to get them up in power enough, and beat Pain, you can go on and buy the one you prefer of the previously mentioned summons (Katsuyu/Manda/Gamabunta), and use it. By then, you can consider your line-up complete, and can really start focusing on just trying to advance and get abilities for your ninjas (which you seem to have done plenty anyway). Leveling up your new Jounins enough might take some time, but in the end it will take a lot less time than sticking with the two Kimimaro's. Don't forget to sell their jutsus if you decide to not use them.
Minaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 01:30 AM   #4
udon
Catpain
Admin

Has he got enough chakra for kyuubi summon? I don't know if selling the Kimimaro's is the only viable option... I mean, their combo is quite nice and it's fun with different kind of teams ;)

The problem would of course be to get there. Perhaps aim for an Akatsuki kage instead and some +stamina items if the chakra allows it.
udon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 11:08 AM   #5
Minaro
Semi-retired

As I said, the stronger Kimimaro could work, but the weaker one will be a real problem. Sure, he could try going on as he is, and get the Kyuubi summon.. But I think that'd be far harder. And, as it looks right now, he both has enough chakra for the Kyuubi summon and a kage with a chakra cost (unhalved) of 90 chakra, since he's using 77 at the moment (or atleast would be when they're halved). Kyuubi summon would bring him up to 110, while Naruto costs 25, which means a new kage could cost at most 45 Chakra.
This is a possible solution, but as you said, he would have to actually get that far.

Well, Urusaii, it's up to you. You could keep going for now, although keeping my notes about Sakon in mind, and buy a new Kage and a new Summon in the otherworld. Naruto would be exchanged so he's not a major concern leveling. You've been given two different alternatives that would be able to fill your entire chakra supply, and give you a strong team.
Old 05-22-2009, 08:37 PM   #6
Urusaii

Thx for the tips i will se what i will do.
I like the tai ninjas over nin dont whant to depend on a lucky hit more stable hits all the time..
btw the chakra im using atm is 107 naruto not halved and the summon but its only-2 so i dont see a problem whit it so i dont know how u are geting 90 and 77
but thx anyway
Urusaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 09:12 PM   #7
Minaro
Semi-retired

Well, one thing to keep in mind is that a ninja with a very high seal value will have, even if he has a majority of his stats on Ninjutsu, a very even damage. A Ninjutsu ninja with a very high seal value could have a more stable attack than a Taijutsu ninja with a very low seal value, so I don't really think you should limit your search entirely to Taijutsu ninjas, even if you want stable damage ranges. Anyone with 15 Seal or more would be able to get to 19 Seal at level 20 or earlier.

Also, 77 Chakra was supposed to be the amount of chakra you're using at the moment, if all your ninjas had their chakra cost halved.

The chakra costs for your ninjas should be, as follows:
Rock Lee - 17 Chakra
Sakon - 8 Chakra
Kimimaro (Forbidden Genin) - 10 Chakra
Kimimaro (CS2 Jounin) - 15 Chakra
Naruto - 25 Chakra
Spider - 2 Chakra

It all adds up to 77 Chakra. If Naruto and the Spider isn't halved, you should be using 104 Chakra.

The chakra cost of 90 I was refering to was the possible chakra cost you could let your Kage have, if you decided to go with the Kyuubi Summon.

Oh, and a correction on my last post, the Kyuubi summon would bring him up to 108 chakra, since he already has a summon, I forgot to include that into the calculations. Doesn't really change anything, though.