NinjaManager Forums

Old 01-17-2011, 05:43 PM   #21
katashi2009
Still alive

Sasori Pwns everyone

This is one Katashi you don't wanna fuck with.
katashi2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 07:36 PM   #22
vincikun

seems like there are lots of anime talk, not exactly balance..

i dont think that Ino's 800 is OP.. it has high AV but how come not that many is using Ino? i mean, it is strong, but OP means overpowering right, that it is being abused or something.. that is just my thoughts since nobody is defending Ino.. :P

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!

Nara Cloud Watchers
vincikun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 02:07 AM   #23
Mongolsfamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirDarts View Post
In the anime Sasuke is still a brat that got almost beaten by Deidara, half dead Itachi and
Spoiler:
Killer Bee's Tentacle.

So nope, he is not strong.
deidara is suicide to kill sasuke.Sasuke is 10 times stronger than daidara.

and sasuke is not dead

I do not understand is that most rotten are the strongest in this game.And well almost everything.

Last edited by Aenonar; 01-18-2011 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Don't double post... use the edit button.
Mongolsfamous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 02:40 AM   #24
DarkWolf713
The Chosen One

At least nerf Itachi, Chiyo and Oro. And boost Sasuke Temari and Shino
DarkWolf713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 03:15 AM   #25
Lamer4o
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWolf713 View Post
At least nerf Itachi, Chiyo and Oro. And boost Sasuke Temari and Shino
Wow why don't they Nerf Hidan instead ?And why the heck Chiyo, there is only 1 Chiyo in the Hole game no fng no fnj no fnk no Gegnin or Jounin Chiyo so No Nerf and you say "some FN's".
Lamer4o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 03:20 AM   #26
DarkWolf713
The Chosen One

cus he FNs should really be equal in AV but we can nerf/boost chars that need it
Old 01-18-2011, 09:09 AM   #27
XeroMaano
Vampire

DarkWolf STFU alredy.
NO NINJA NEEDS A FU*KING NERF
@Mongolsfamous don't TRIPLE post -_- there's the EDIT button ya know?
Old 01-18-2011, 11:14 AM   #28
Cavalo
Sower of evil

Only Itachi, but Chiyo could be more balanced too
About Hidan and Danzou I think we should change immunity system( cap o something)

Poland First To Fight
Event: http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/191427
Cavalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 03:37 PM   #29
BusDriver
Konan Madness

Look who's the guy having trouble in event?
It's Itachi!
His 400 is slightly OP but his 50 and 200 makes up for it. Ditto. Kankuro/Kiba would make things a lot easier >.<
BusDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 01:08 AM   #30
DarkWolf713
The Chosen One

I was on game guide and saw KB's 400 was only worth 8 AV and Itachi's 26. You cant say its balanced. And Sasuke's 800 only 19, a 400 WAY stronger than a 800 isnt balanced at all. And i remade the prst post and put out the ones who dont really need boost/nerf and i just let the serious cases.

Oh and Xero just return play pokemon like the other 5 yo kids and stop saying characters dont need nerf just cus you have them.
Old 01-19-2011, 11:20 AM   #31
Setirb
Rating: Awesome

Quote:
I think some FNs abilities are too strong compared to others, so ill say who needs boost.

Edit :

Boost :

Sasuke
jiraiya
Shino
Temari
Asuma
Kisame
Killer Bee (400)
Neji
Pain
Kakuzu
Sakumo

nerf :

orochimaru
Itachi
Chiyo
Ino

Quote:
I was on game guide and saw KB's 400 was only worth 8 AV and Itachi's 26. You cant say its balanced.
I'm pretty sure the dude just goes to the AV guide and starts making calculations. He doesn't even consider individual ninjas S/W or uses and just bases his opinions on sheer numbers without even trying to actually use them in setups that can actually take advantage of their strengths.

I think this shows how serious he can rely on DW for nerfing and boosting suggestions

Last edited by Setirb; 01-19-2011 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Just saw the edited 1st post. It was hard to edit this as I kept missing the keyboard while laughting -.-
Setirb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:51 AM   #32
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Best edit message ever.

I've said it before and will apparently have to say it again: Attack value charts are NOT accurate!

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 01:46 PM   #33
Emiri Kimidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenonar View Post
Best edit message ever.
Plus One.

For the topic titled “Boosts and nerf we need”, I find most boosts and nerfs proposed here completely unnecessary. (In fact, the only boost listed here I fully agree with is that Temari’s 800 needs a boost.)
Old 01-19-2011, 04:18 PM   #34
Firehydrant
No longer exist

Down with Aenonar the tyrant!

Last edited by Firehydrant; 09-08-2011 at 02:46 AM.
Firehydrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 04:27 PM   #35
Cavalo
Sower of evil

Hahaha this sound like you were some old man complaining of rascals

Poland First To Fight
Event: http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/191427
Cavalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 06:07 PM   #36
Firehydrant
No longer exist

Down with Aenonar the tyrant!

Last edited by Firehydrant; 09-08-2011 at 02:46 AM.
Firehydrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 06:29 PM   #37
Setirb
Rating: Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firehydrant View Post
[Ver. 1.03]

IMPORTANT! READ THIS FIRST!
Do not use this guide until after you have beaten Beginner at least once or have some basic understanding of the game's mechanics. A lot of advance game mechanics goes into the values presented in this guide and can be difficult for newbies to understand. I strongly advice you to get some in-game experience first before reading further.

Maybe he missed this on the progression guide? You could add it to the AV one too =p

Setirb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 07:20 PM   #38
furialink

so if moegi fights agains itachi he will say , no wait itachi ur 400 is too OP dont use it cause my 400 sucks ??
now for real almost every nin in the game has at least 2 versions , lets say u change sasuke abilities to mach itachis 400 soo now u have a ´´balanced´´ FNG , but did u think that the starter genin will change too ?? and the TN ?? and the 350 ??
dont say that some one needs bost or nerf simply cause his FNG isnt as strong as itachis
the FN are special version of the normal ninjas , yeah sure the normal itachis is strong but he has a high chakra consumption and a high price and sasuke cs 2 is weaker cause he cost less and have less chakra consumption, in FN version that dosnt count cause every one has the same stats grow and same chakra consumption , before we going sayin he need a boost he needs a nerf think about this FN are special version of the normal nin , there is a reason why that nin is stronger than the other but in FN version u cant really see that cause they are more balanced

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
furialink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 10:58 PM   #39
DarkWolf713
The Chosen One

Quote:
Originally Posted by furialink View Post
so if moegi fights agains itachi he will say , no wait itachi ur 400 is too OP dont use it cause my 400 sucks ??
now for real almost every nin in the game has at least 2 versions , lets say u change sasuke abilities to mach itachis 400 soo now u have a ´´balanced´´ FNG , but did u think that the starter genin will change too ?? and the TN ?? and the 350 ??
dont say that some one needs bost or nerf simply cause his FNG isnt as strong as itachis
the FN are special version of the normal ninjas , yeah sure the normal itachis is strong but he has a high chakra consumption and a high price and sasuke cs 2 is weaker cause he cost less and have less chakra consumption, in FN version that dosnt count cause every one has the same stats grow and same chakra consumption , before we going sayin he need a boost he needs a nerf think about this FN are special version of the normal nin , there is a reason why that nin is stronger than the other but in FN version u cant really see that cause they are more balanced
Yeah but if they can everybody would only take FNs so whats the point to have some stronger than others, and im not only looking at the attack value, it was just cus 18 AV difference is a too big difference, Killer Bee's 400 isnt worth any other 400 cus its totally useless for high seal. And even if it changes the other versions, there shouldnt be abilities way stronger than others cus everybody will take that char, it sucks to see almost everybody as the same characters, i think all of 1 chars abilities combined should be as strong as an other char's. That way, people will only choose characters they like, not just characters with good abilities. And if we boost Sasuke's 800 for exemple, even his other versions need boost so its a good idea. If you dont wanna do a big balance, at least boost chars that really need it ( Shino, Sasuke, Temari, Killer Bee, Kakuzu )
Old 01-20-2011, 08:21 AM   #40
sirDarts
Your next-door IT

Quote:
Killer Bee's 400 isnt worth any other 400 cus its totally useless for high seal.
WTF? It's useless because it is useless for HS? Where does that logic come from? Definitely not your brain...

1) KillerBee isn't meant to be HS. He is like the best LS high tai.

2) If you went HS with him, it will most likely be for the purpose of camping. You only use 800s when you camp (on RF+ that is) because for the rest there are LWs.

3) Going HS with him for progression is quite stupid, but could be still done with for example Psionic. And that 18 stamina can be quite helpful as well.

sirDarts is offline   Reply With Quote