NinjaManager Forums

Old 02-23-2016, 10:05 PM   #101
XeroMaano
Vampire

You bash people in the head with a shield that was made from The Round Table.
She's not only teaching you how to bash people in the head with a shield.

She's basically showing you how to drop fucking Camelot on their heads.
Old 02-24-2016, 04:57 PM   #102
MoonTiger
Flying duck of prejustice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitoru View Post
Everytime I support.
#Offtopic

Especially since I basically play support role in every game I play, even in bloody Overwatch..
Old 02-26-2016, 02:34 PM   #103
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

SPONTANEOUS EVENT!!!

Please, save me and be my last bastion of hope!

Ok, this one comes from Eugan, and I have to admit it will be very hard even for myself to decide on this. Its also kind of a bit depressing, but its the only event he dropped on me so whatever. *Chuckles*

Ok, your goal for this one, my friends, is to basically be a girls saviour, their "Last Hope." You must claim a girl who is currently dead in their own series (You just happen to transport them to your harem before the death blow hits) are no longer needed to defend their world (their series or games have ended) contemplating suicide, or have been completely and totally betrayed by their friends and ally's and believe they have nothing left for them, or, if possible, have been completely erased from history due to time travel.

I know this will be a pretty hard one, but I wish you all good luck. Also, as an added reminder, this is currently the final Spontanious event of the month so if you haven't sent one, then please do so we can fit one or two in before the end of the month, kay? *Chuckles* Good luck guys.

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.

Last edited by shywhitefox; 02-26-2016 at 02:44 PM.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 02:46 PM   #104
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by shywhitefox View Post
SPONTANEOUS EVENT!!!

Please, save me and be my last bastion of hope!

Ok, this one comes from Eugan, and I have to admit it will be very hard even for myself to decide on this. Its also kind of a bit depressing, but its the only event he dropped on me so whatever. *Chuckles*

Ok, your goal for this one, my friends, is to basically be a girls saviour, their "Last Hope." You must claim a girl who is currently dead in their own series (You just happen to transport them to your harem before the death blow hits) are no longer needed to defend their world (their series or games have ended) contemplating suicide, or have been completely and totally betrayed by their friends and ally's and believe they have nothing left for them or, if possible, have been completely erased from history due to time travel.

I know this will be a pretty hard one, but I wish you all good luck. Also, as an added reminder, this is currently the final Spontanious event of the month so if you haven't sent one, then please do so we can fit one or two in before the end of the month, kay? *Chuckles* Good luck guys.
EZ.

Shinohara Seiko. Corpse Party. Dead. Will always be dead. Even in parallel story lines she is RIP.

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"

Last edited by shywhitefox; 02-26-2016 at 03:45 PM.
Isaac0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 03:54 PM   #105
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac0 View Post
EZ.

Shinohara Seiko. Corpse Party. Dead. Will always be dead. Even in parallel story lines she is RIP.
Oh, that's the girl who hung herself, right? Haha...that was fun. *Grins foxily* Damn...now I really wanna download the eps and watch them on my TV now.

I will claim Rita Mordio from Tales of Vesperia. While the Tales series is still going strong, every game is kind of like Final Fantasy in the way that every new addition in the series takes place in an entirely different world with different characters and only really linked by game play and the fantasy elements. So this means She wont be ever used in anything besides spin offs or just the odd nod in future games.

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
Old 02-26-2016, 06:45 PM   #106
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Already claimed a dead girl this month D; Slit her wrists, became a shinigami, "died" again and became and angel ;o

Anyways, I lucked out and remembered this one.. I thought someone had claimed it before though otherwise I would have claimed her ages ago :>

Sanka Rea - Sankarea

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 07:14 PM   #107
XeroMaano
Vampire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenonar View Post
Already claimed a dead girl this month D; Slit her wrists, became a shinigami, "died" again and became and angel ;o

Anyways, I lucked out and remembered this one.. I thought someone had claimed it before though otherwise I would have claimed her ages ago :>

Sanka Rea - Sankarea

FKKKKKK

really ... ;-;
Wasn't she claimed?!
How do I keep forgetting about some really crucial characters?!

Will edit this post soon-ish with my pick

EDIT: After going through everything in my PC that was related to anime... I managed to remember one specific death.

Isara Gunther from Valkyria Chronicles.

Last edited by XeroMaano; 02-26-2016 at 07:34 PM.
XeroMaano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 10:02 PM   #108
XaK0R
KURO Representative

Quote:
Ok, your goal for this one, my friends, is to basically be a girls saviour, their "Last Hope." You must claim a girl who is currently dead in their own series (You just happen to transport them to your harem before the death blow hits) are no longer needed to defend their world (their series or games have ended) contemplating suicide, or have been completely and totally betrayed by their friends and ally's and believe they have nothing left for them, or, if possible, have been completely erased from history due to time travel.
Died ? Yes
No longer needed ? Yes, Series ended
Attempted Suicide ? Yes
Betrayed ? Yes, somewhat, Kato could have revived her instead of Koruno

4 Yesses for you,

Kishimoto Kei - Gantz

Spoiler:

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on Classic.NinjaManager.com!
XaK0R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 11:12 PM   #109
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeroMaano View Post
FKKKKKK

really ... ;-;
Wasn't she claimed?!
How do I keep forgetting about some really crucial characters?!
I was certain that she was already claimed, plus that I had her in my list of girls I want... Forum searches come up blank though and she wasn't even in my list anymore :s

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Old 02-27-2016, 09:31 AM   #110
xddxdsfiukas
ಠ_ಠ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenonar View Post
I was certain that she was already claimed, plus that I had her in my list of girls I want... Forum searches come up blank though and she wasn't even in my list anymore :s
Looks like.. you've been looking at a static TV your entire life :) There's a starman waiting in the sky :)
Old 02-28-2016, 04:07 PM   #111
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Hey guys, got a bit of new. Sadly because of how busy I have been and my laptops screen is damaged (Currently using said laptop, but with a HDMI cable and an awkward mouse since touch pad also wont respond) I wont be able to put up new months harem thread. MAYBE I can manage as late as the 20th of March, but even that is a little iffy. So...yeah, someone else is gonna have to take it over next month since I keep on thinking I am going to make some horrible mistakes if I try editing the Harems. The only one I have managed to risk doing is my own (which is now awesomely compressed into four separate links with more than half the girls having new, better images and all reorganized)

Currently, the harem log is updated up to page 5 of the forum (or before the last event), and I think the same is true for the girls added to every ones Harem. I don't believe images have been touched at all since the beginning of the month so sorry for that.

If no one can continue next month, then if everything is well and dandy on my end I will do a double claim monthly event so we wont miss out on any of the girls we would have had on in March. I hope Aeno or Izzy could temporarily do this, but if not then its no big deal. Take care of yourself guys.

Old 03-01-2016, 08:54 AM   #112
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Should be able to sort it out tomorrow or maybe later today

Rawr. Me smash you die.