NinjaManager Forums
Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2010, 06:19 AM   #1
davon286

Exclamation Sasuke Changes

I think u should take cursed seal away and great fire dragon technique. Replace cursed seal with Kusanagi which gives sasuke 10+ Taijutsu and 5+ stamina , keep chidori the same as second skill , make kirin the 400 skill and nerf it. And then add Susanoo or Mangekyou sharingan If Susanoo Give sasuke 50% elemental resist and 60+ Ninjutsu but -20 taijutsu and if its Mangekyou sharingan Then give 30+ Ninjutsu 30+ Taijutsu 10+ Nin res 10+ tai res and 20+ stam

I didnt really calculate here i am just brainstorming but as for chidori if people think Sasuke is too powerful then , then just nerf chidori

As I said I am just Brainstorming its not like U HAVE to do it the exact way in terms of stats but i really would rather have Kusanagi and Susanoo or Mangekou Sharingan
Old 11-20-2010, 01:34 PM   #2
BusDriver
Konan Madness

Quote:
Originally Posted by davon286 View Post
As I said I am just Brainstorming its not like U HAVE to do it the exact way in terms of stats but i really would rather have Kusanagi and Susanoo or Mangekou Sharingan
Meh, what's wrong with Kirin and Curse Seal.. It's not like people care about names, let alone Emosugay
Old 11-20-2010, 02:20 PM   #3
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

daven i can see where your getting at here but sasuke doesnt really need the names of his abilitys changed i know he has way more powerful moves and he is a very popular character but it would be to much of a hassle for udon to change his move set for all the different sasuke's and i'm sure he has enough trouble with the new FNJ coming soon but it was a nice try but once this all blows over hopefully udon will see this and give it some consideration good work by the way making your thoughts and ideas known.

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
Old 12-27-2010, 02:01 AM   #4
DarkWolf713
The Chosen One

just boost Kirin and Sasuke will be okay
Old 12-27-2010, 04:29 AM   #5
charliehooker27
sora miagete niranda

Spoiler:
i agree with dark wolf but when the manga turns to anime and all his new attacks come in and he uses them ever 5 seconds then i think we might have to change his attacks

Last edited by Aenonar; 12-27-2010 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Spoiler...
Old 12-27-2010, 10:34 AM   #6
Cloudy94
Flashing

Boost Kisame before sasuke gets a boost :(
Old 12-27-2010, 02:11 PM   #7
sasori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy94 View Post
Boost Kisame before sasuke gets a boost :(
Agree, kisames 800 is crap :(

Old 12-27-2010, 02:17 PM   #8
bledii
werewolf

Nahhh Sasugay needs a boost muchh faster than kisame anyway his 800 is NOOBSOME!
Old 12-27-2010, 08:25 PM   #9
Exia

Yes I also think he needs some new skills,You can leave the cursed seal sasuke and regular sasuke alone.But the Fnj Sasuke needs to given some new moves,Since he's suppose to be the Taka sasuke.So give him moves similar to itachi since he doesn't have the cursed seal anymore.How about giving him Amaratsu,Chidori,Mangekyo sharingan,And susanno. And the same goes for Naruto fnk and fnj,He's a toad sage now,And hasn't used sexy jutsu in a LONG!!! time,It's cute for his younger versions,But he's no longer that naruto.So I think he should keep rasenshuriken,But give him Sage mode for his first skill,Rasengan, for the second,Rasenshuriken for the third,And Rasengan barrage for the last skill.

Old 12-27-2010, 09:02 PM   #10
killik99
the Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exia View Post
Yes I also think he needs some new skills,You can leave the cursed seal sasuke and regular sasuke alone.But the Fnj Sasuke needs to given some new moves,Since he's suppose to be the Taka sasuke.So give him moves similar to itachi since he doesn't have the cursed seal anymore.How about giving him Amaratsu,Chidori,Mangekyo sharingan,And susanno. And the same goes for Naruto fnk and fnj,He's a toad sage now,And hasn't used sexy jutsu in a LONG!!! time,It's cute for his younger versions,But he's no longer that naruto.So I think he should keep rasenshuriken,But give him Sage mode for his first skill,Rasengan, for the second,Rasenshuriken for the third,And Rasengan barrage for the last skill.

rasengan barrage for last are you sriusly? more like shadow clone (50) rasengan (200) rasen shuriken (400) sage mode (800) or if you have sage 400 and R shuriken as 800
i mean rasengan barrage is the abiliti he uses as small xD
Old 12-27-2010, 09:05 PM   #11
charliehooker27
sora miagete niranda

what if instead of changing the guys we already have we make a sage mode naruto and a mangekyou sharingan sasuke, both could be JOUNIN or kages and they have all of there new attacks.
Old 12-28-2010, 07:15 AM   #12
Exia

Quote:
Originally Posted by killik99 View Post
rasengan barrage for last are you sriusly? more like shadow clone (50) rasengan (200) rasen shuriken (400) sage mode (800) or if you have sage 400 and R shuriken as 800
i mean rasengan barrage is the abiliti he uses as small xD
It really wouldn't matter which one goes where.They can both kill in one hit lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliehooker27 View Post
what if instead of changing the guys we already have we make a sage mode naruto and a mangekyou sharingan sasuke, both could be JOUNIN or kages and they have all of there new attacks.
Well they did basically,When you look at the naruto fnk,fnj,You can see he's in sage mode,Clothes,scroll,eyes etc.And you can tell it's Mangekyou sharingan sasuke,Because his eye is bleeding which is only what the mangekyou sasuke does now.So when he bleeds from his eyes you can put that with him using a mangekyou jutsu.

Last edited by Aenonar; 06-11-2012 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Double post
Old 04-22-2011, 02:07 PM   #13
epicjarek
elite guy

Default kisame boost

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasori View Post
Agree, kisames 800 is crap :(
agreed kisame is ownage but his stats suck really old cookies.
Old 04-22-2011, 04:15 PM   #14
DeathbyRuRu
Career Writer

Wow, this hasn't been paid attention to since december. Wow. Anyways, I will put in my two cents. Sasuke's move need to change for his FNs, same with Naruto, they are almost the only characters whose FNs share the same moves. It's just a little gay Udon. And no offense, but it seems lazy too. You put so much effort into the other FNs, but when it came to practically the main characters of the series, you slack off. WTF?! Get 'r done or I sick the Ecchi Lord on you.
Old 04-22-2011, 04:18 PM   #15
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

All characters has the exact same abilities on all versions

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Old 04-22-2011, 04:27 PM   #16
DeathbyRuRu
Career Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenonar View Post
All characters has the exact same abilities on all versions
Holy Crap you're right. I'm sorry, I got confused because Nagato and Pain have different abilities. Blah!
Old 06-07-2011, 11:25 PM   #17
StrangelyEnticing
Knockers for Knocking~

+1 for the idea OP but the reality is Udon would probably never initiate a re-work of this magnitude (re-work Sasuke and you'll need to re-work the majority of nins) not because it wouldn't be great but simply because there are far too many just waiting for an excuse to cry into their keyboards and forums.

Demons do not care if you believe in them, they only care if your willing to make a deal - Sandman
http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/97630
Old 06-08-2011, 02:11 AM   #18
Hakizy

Lets work on ninjas who have bad abilities first...
Old 06-10-2011, 04:23 AM   #19
SuperNubCake
BAMF

How about you read the last date before you bump a two month dead thread.

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
Old 06-10-2011, 07:33 PM   #20
epicjarek
elite guy

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperNubCake View Post
How about you read the last date before you bump a two month dead thread.
It wasn't dead it was sleeping

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
Closed Thread