NinjaManager Forums
Old 11-14-2009, 12:56 PM   #21
Xelzy
Death nii-san

The issue her isn't a full Fn team, the big issue is that her 400 jutsu is worthless, and the lvl death is not that great as it used to be after the cap, before that, i could agree on her ultimate being really good, now it's just a switch on Wm skill.
Xelzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 07:38 PM   #22
Lunar2

Lots of ninjas have weak 400s to compensate for strong 800s. Gai, Hidan come to mind as similar examples.

I'm not sure how Tai+13/Nin+10/Reroll+25% can be deemed very weak for a 400, though. It would be an effect similar to adding 10% reroll on Itachi Jounin (a commonly used poster child for nin builds), which is no minor amount, plus 11.5 Attack. At least it should get credit for being an average 400, one that is enhanced a lot by the presence of a leveled Katsuyu or SD, or a +nin LW.
Lunar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 11:15 AM   #23
Xelzy
Death nii-san

Ankos 400jutsu has the damage ammount of Gais 200 jutsu, and nothing more to that, yes, i think that's really bad.
Old 11-17-2009, 11:54 PM   #24
Lunar2

A lot of 400s fit that definition, if you haven't noticed (including Gai's 400!) Most 200s add a small amount of Stamina or some other stat, while his does not. In fact, Anko's 400 provides a larger increase in average damage than a majority of 400s, so I fail to see how it's weak in that area.
Lunar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 07:42 AM   #25
Minaro
Semi-retired

I think he's refering to the issue being to the FN alone. To the normal Jounin, the 400 jutsu is grand, 25% Reroll after all is very powerful.. On the FN on the other hand, it's close to useless, as the FN is High Seal.

That said, most FN Jounins right now would require ability work-overs, as there's personally only 2 that I'd pick between right now (which obviously everyone else thinks aswell, since everyone has picked either Kabuto or Itachi).

Weinmers Landing, currently Impossible
Minaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 09:57 AM   #26
Xelzy
Death nii-san

Yes, i was talking about The Fn anko, since for the regular weak anko, the 800 jutsu is really usefull for kills, and the reroll.
Old 06-24-2010, 04:55 PM   #27
rushgoon
Senior

Quote from http://www.ninjamanager.net/showthread.php?t=1869

The future implemention of bonus exp from summons will more than make up for the "loss" of exp because of this removal.

So is this something that is going to happen or is it just something you said to make us happy?
rushgoon is offline   Reply With Quote