NinjaManager Forums
Old 04-23-2009, 09:57 AM   #1
udon
Catpain
Admin

Default To-do list

A list of what needs to be done, so I won't forget it, and so you guys won't need to create new topics about it :)

Upcoming changes/fixes
udon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 02:51 PM   #2
udon
Catpain
Admin

Will implement the "Keep 1 Legendary Weapon per difficulty beaten when reseting" in a few days. I have written all the code and tested it quite a bit, I just need to do some final testing and see if there is anything I might have overlooked.

This is how it'll look like: http://pici.se/pictures/rjNlwfsKP.png
Old 05-25-2009, 05:37 PM   #3
Minaro
Semi-retired

#2 Argh. Well, good thing you let me know BEFORE I reset, might try to go find myself a Shield or something before I do.
Minaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 07:54 PM   #4
Mr.Andersson

Just wondering, are Kage items legendary? I think they shouldn't be.
Mr.Andersson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 09:19 PM   #5
Minaro
Semi-retired

I doubt it, and I'd be against it. If someone wants to get a legendary item (and therefore an item they can keep), they have to actually put an effort into hunting for it (or just get one of the items that you can find with enough luck), not just build a team strong enough to get a Kage position. At the same time, I think the Kage items should remain just that, Kage items, only available to someone who has managed to make it to Kage with that Team (I.E, that round).
Old 05-25-2009, 10:53 PM   #6
Lee

" Make Konohamaru trio more useful for item hunting " Even more? Wow... I thought it was supposed to be hard to find items :/
Old 05-26-2009, 06:12 AM   #7
Minaro
Semi-retired

#6 It is, and will still be. Have you ever tried using the Konohamaru trio? That's basicly 3 ninja slots that won't do any good at all on the Missions you go hunting on. For being so basicly useless, they'd have to be better at actually helping with what they're supposed to be good at. Examiners might be balanced for their item finding bonus now that they're nerfed, but the Konohamaru trio should give far more Item finding than the Examiners.
Old 05-26-2009, 09:45 AM   #8
udon
Catpain
Admin

Kage items are not classified as legendary weapons.
Old 05-28-2009, 11:44 PM   #9
KaiKai
El Gordo
Chat Mod

update please and maybe a short statement on "home"-page ingame, last one was 1 month ago ^^
KaiKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 01:46 AM   #10
Almiroz

How far have u come Udon , and what is next step? Are the 350 genins already boosted or?
Old 05-29-2009, 02:05 AM   #11
udon
Catpain
Admin

I haven't done these to-do things yet, have been doing lots of other things recently, like the voting thingy, warning messages when placing ninjas wrong, newbie welcome guide, and some minor glitches which happen from time to time. And also the "bring back legendary weapons" when reseting which has been tested and will be implemented today.

I need to get the 350 genins done sometime though. I just can't take my time to actually decide what to change exactly, I need to analyze it so much before and that takes some time...

I usually save up a couple of small changes before doing a news item, and wait a bit to see that it actually works.

KaiKai: Last statement was 1 month ago? Do you mean 350 genins?
Old 05-29-2009, 02:59 AM   #12
Almiroz

I see , i see...
Yeah i can just imagine all the calculations u must go trough , so the ninjas dont get to imbalanced.
Not to mention the rewritting and updating the GENIN-guide on ninjamanager.
After all new points in stats = diffirent damage and avarage attack per level. So i get exactly what u mean by that!
Well i know when its done its gonna be good :)
Old 05-29-2009, 03:05 AM   #13
udon
Catpain
Admin

The guides are updated automatically so that's no problem =)

Minaro and a few others gave some very detailed suggestions so it's not that much work, just need to decide on a few things. And it's pretty boring :D
Old 05-29-2009, 03:09 AM   #14
Almiroz

Hehe, well i dont know what u see as fun so i cant say much more on that.
But sure be glad that u have such a nice MODS to carrie u forward i can now see the diffrience between 9tails and ninjamanager. And they are huge. Just take one step in the time and everyting will be just fine! I know that :)
Old 05-29-2009, 05:24 PM   #15
Minaro
Semi-retired

Ah, no worries.. Took me quite some time to get that "balance" guide together, but I'm sure it took a lot less time for me to analyze and make those balance decisions for me than it would've done for you (it's usually harder to balance things you've done yourself compared to analyzing things from an "outside" position). Do take into account though, that those who were higher ranked on that list previously due to high stamina or stamina gains, should probably be slightly lower now, since you nerfed stamina some time back. Also, the Orochimaru-genin probably wouldn't be as highly ranked as I thought.. Maybe give him a *slight* boost, as he's not really that much stronger compared to, for example, the Sasuke $350-genin.
Old 05-29-2009, 05:29 PM   #16
Almiroz

No he actually isnt i have noticed that but many players dosent see the changes and diffrience between the ninjas. u really nust be able to know what u are talking about to see how it actually is around here . But a slight boost for 350 ninjas might be goos actually , what do u think about haku? he is ranked as 300+ genin but he is cheap low chakra and massive damage u should boost his stats a bit and make him 34 chakra cost maybe? I know this is wrong forum for suggestions i was just mention it when i read ur post !
Old 05-29-2009, 05:33 PM   #17
Minaro
Semi-retired

I had a hard time understanding the first half of your post, but this "boost" isn't really about boosting the general power of a general $350-genin, but rather even out the power gap that currently is between all the $350-genins. Some are far stronger than others, while some are ridiculously weak.

As for Haku, he's an alternative available for those that are ready to skip him on the Naruto team, a pretty low-chakra-but-still-able-to-hold-his-own alternative at that. I think it's best to keep it that way, as it is now he's basicly the only "middle" in power between the other genins and the $350-genins.
Old 11-13-2009, 01:18 AM   #18
Xelzy
Death nii-san

About the re-balancing. There are two groups of ninjas that "needs" to be rebalanced, the first one, is a group in dire need of re-balancing of the jutsus, since more and more people are starting to finish of the different difficulties. One good example of these ninjas is Anko
Abandoned Jounin (Fn). Her skills are just so off that almost no one will consider using her, her 400jutsu is dead weight, and her 800 jutsu has no effect on the VM what so ever, the only people who would want her are those who can use 2x Legendary weapons on the world map for her.

The other group are the group that's not in dire need of a re-balancing, but would benefit from it. There are a few ninjas that are good example of having high seal and re-roll here as well, but not in the amount of anko.
Xelzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 02:23 AM   #19
Lunar2

Anko is a utility ninja, someone you can put in slot 1 if the opponent is known to have a lot of early death targets.
Lunar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 12:01 PM   #20
Ahlvin
2nd Most Posts!

World map really isn't a big issue for those with full FN team. Or well, it is, but as soon as they´re back to beginner, an abillity being worthless on WM isn't a big deal :p You´ll be trough beginner within like 2 weeks, or so...