NinjaManager Forums
Old 08-06-2014, 07:38 AM   #1
Kanclers
Lady of Moonlake

Default Naruto 688

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/688

Spoiler:
Kakashi is the newest Uchiha...

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
Kanclers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 08:11 AM   #2
MoonTiger
Flying duck of prejustice

I'm pretty sure the rules of that world officially became nonexistant with this chapter..
Old 08-06-2014, 01:00 PM   #3
XeroMaano
Vampire

Why would you say that? To me it looks like everything still follows the rules.
If you're talking about the kakashi/obito thing: Remember that their chakra makes most of their souls. Obito came back as a chakra entity and transported Kakashi's chakra using Kamui. They were able to talk like that, also in their young forms, because that's what their souls would look like if they took form, after all, that time was crucial in their life. Obito fused his chakra with Kakashi and transported it back into Kakashi's body.

What I didn't understand was the tailed beasts part. The fuck happened with her lol
Old 08-06-2014, 03:52 PM   #4
CrystalDragon
*~Lethal Dancer~*

If he was able to do that from the very start, why the fuck wouldnt he go to Rin from the very beginning and talk to her? oO
This was very clearly a huge asspull imo.

And also, Kaguya probably lost control for a short time, it seems
Old 08-06-2014, 04:07 PM   #5
XeroMaano
Vampire

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalDragon View Post
If he was able to do that from the very start, why the fuck wouldnt he go to Rin from the very beginning and talk to her? oO
This was very clearly a huge asspull imo.

And also, Kaguya probably lost control for a short time, it seems
Consider the following. Our souls go away from the corpse when a person dies.
It is then that the soul is truly free.

Obito's entire chakra and soul was set free when he died. That's why he was able to manifest like that. At least that's how I see things. :p
Old 08-06-2014, 04:20 PM   #6
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeroMaano View Post
Consider the following. Our souls go away from the corpse when a person dies.
It is then that the soul is truly free.

Obito's entire chakra and soul was set free when he died. That's why he was able to manifest like that. At least that's how I see things. :p
Very nice chapter. Very nice of Obito to keep Kakashi alive so he can keep him away from his woman *chuckles* But considering Kakashi may not have Uchiha blood running through his vains (though maybe it is who knows, he could be a Psuedo Uchiha) he may run out of Chakra WAY faster than he did before with one Mangekyo eye, and very interesting that Kakashi could use a full form Susanoo from the start, just goes to show how much he is pumping into his very first use so he may not be useful for long. Pity he wont keep this power. (otherwise he will be walking around blind forever exept in battle...fuck it, i would still vote for him as Hokage over Naruto *chuckles*)

I think its more like the Ten Tails inside is freaking out with comeing in contact with the other tailed beasts inside her, like there individual chakra is pulling at the peaces of there own chakra inside her body that became the ten tails, and now its all freaking out and going out of control.

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote