http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/697

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/698

around the corner, happy end for all no jutsu

and lazy
sandrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 03:16 PM   #2
Mitoru
Evil Entity

Well, it went as i predicted but that last chapter was pretty enjoyable. I knew it's coming so it's not like were disappointed and it was executed rather well by Kishi. No hate.
Also, he deserves a high five for the last page.
Old 10-29-2014, 03:28 PM   #3
Eugen

Issue #50
Naruto (2 chapters 699 Lead CP, 700 full color, 44p)

:D

Tbh,gotta admit, I became one of those irritated, not-dropping-it-just-to-see-it-end people who started to dislike the course Naruto was taking quite a while ago... when it turned into some kind of a big d contest, like "who's got the most kickass destructive jutsu?" or "whose unlimited chakra is more... unlimited?"

Well, I still think your power balance is flawed when one single person is able not only to take on the current generation, but also the heavyweights of the previous generations all at the same time...Still, if those last 2 chapters are as good as ch698... then I might actually turn a blind eye to all that and Naruto could still become one of those nostalgic mangas I grew up with, and settle itself somewhere deep down in my heart, next to the likes of dbz, yu yu hakusho and such ^^

Last edited by Eugen; 10-29-2014 at 03:35 PM.
Eugen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 04:03 PM   #4
XeroMaano
Vampire

Indeed, I really enjoyed 698 way of settling things.
Poor naruto though. Right handed skill decreased to 0.
Old 10-29-2014, 04:43 PM   #5
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

*Chuckles* very enjoyable chapters. the course of all of Naruto after the Pain ark was all very satisfying and fun to watch, and while there are does who go on and on and on about it being boring or getting annoyed by the main villein changing. I honestly didnt care because it continued to be very entertaining for me. war could had used more deaths from characters we know, but we already know that most of Shinobi allience was decimated so thats good enough for me. They may be nobodys we dont care about, but each of them had familys and friends that will be devastated by their losses. i wouldnt be surprised if all of the villages return with a quarter or at most half of the shinobi they left with.

I only discovered it before the sasuke retrival ark got dubbed, and started reading the manga after Hidan and Kakazu, but thise series will always hold a special place in my heart...its also the first ever manga i read to the very end, so thats awesome to. *chuckles*

Last 2 chapters deserve a 9.5 on their own if i am being honest, and it was refreashing to see two individuals that displayed the power gods being reduced to bare knuckle brawling and busted up completly was beautiful. And the latest chapter there...with Sasuke admiting he lost and showing us what he felt at different parts throughout the first half of the series was nice, almost brought a tear to my eye before the end, but the last page did that were their blood was together like they were holding hands. Truly its a great series, and look forward to the last 2 chapters next week and the new movie whenever that gets subbed.

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.

Last edited by shywhitefox; 10-29-2014 at 04:51 PM.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote