NinjaManager Forums
Old 05-07-2015, 11:48 AM   #1
sandrez
big dumb balding ape

Default Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage 2

something new (or old) is coming up (or coming back)

LOL @ "have same glasses"

http://eatmanga.com/Manga-Scan/Naruto/Naruto-700-Special-II/

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto-ga...venth-hokage/2

http://readms.com/r/naruto/700%2B2/2771/1

http://view.thespectrum.net/series/n...ch=Chapter+002

and lazy
sandrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 12:42 PM   #2
XeroMaano
Vampire

I really like that Sarada is the Main Character of the Manga, while Boruto will be the star of the upcoming Boruto: The Movie.

Though it seems a little complicated for a spin-off (more akatsuki, more plot twists of some uchihas or experiments or whatnot, more itachi related stuff), I don't mind it at all.
Chouchou is obviously the "comic relief" of this manga. Can't take her seriously at all.
Old 05-07-2015, 07:24 PM   #3
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Hmmmmmm...i dont think i like ChouChou at all...she is fun, but i getting annoyed easily by characters who frequantly use "like" in most of their sentances, and somehow her questioning her parents makes me thinks they had some kind of arranged marrage to support relations with the hidden Cloud. *Shrugs* Glad were seeing more of Sarada and i am liking her more and more. As for this new guy, i immediately thought "Itachis bastard son" once i saw him, but the white hair and pale white skin makes me think Orochimaru experiment. Also, it makes me curious on the current relationship with Orochimaru is with Konoha when Naruto can just "go to Orochimaru's place" The explantion is certainly making me more and more interested in this short series, and i am even beginning to get used to Konoha's new technological advances. Also, and i really, truly love this, is that Naruto isnt using Shadow Clones to do all of his paper work like so many annoying Fanfics make him do even when he is older. It really goes to show Narutos maturity and only using clones when something personally requires his attention or even use them for meetings he cant attend.

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 04:17 PM   #4
MoonTiger
Flying duck of prejustice

Hope you guys also noticed that after Haku, Sasuke's also learned to use jutsu(s?) with just one hand. Really looking forward to seeing more of this. Can he use more techniques, or only "enhance" his sword with Chidori?

Last edited by MoonTiger; 05-08-2015 at 04:19 PM.
MoonTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 05:14 PM   #5
Eugen

Yayyyy, new masked guy! Kishi's deffo not a one-trick pony (:
Old 05-08-2015, 09:33 PM   #6
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugen View Post
Yayyyy, new masked guy! Kishi's deffo not a one-trick pony (:
No mask, his face is just heavily shadowed...besides, what other way besides those two would you use to hide the main bad guys face? *Chuckles*

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
Old 05-09-2015, 12:33 AM   #7
Eugen

why'd you hide the face in the first place tbh? At this point we'd sooner get annoyed by it rather than going 'omg, omg, who's that? I can't wait for next chapter just to see who it is!' :P
Old 05-09-2015, 06:01 AM   #8
MoonTiger
Flying duck of prejustice

Exactly. Basicly the last year was about villains who hid their face, and fans had anticipated that it was Obito since the very beginning. Yet, it was at least a bit mysterious. However, you really don't need all your villains to wear a mask/hide their faces, especially after the last year of Naruto.
Old 05-09-2015, 01:47 PM   #9
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonTiger View Post
Exactly. Basicly the last year was about villains who hid their face, and fans had anticipated that it was Obito since the very beginning. Yet, it was at least a bit mysterious. However, you really don't need all your villains to wear a mask/hide their faces, especially after the last year of Naruto.
True, but you do when its a character that has been seen already or will be seen in the near future. Obito wasnt much of a mystery since their were so many clues that matched up nicely to Tobi.

Personally i think this mysterious guy is an unstable clone of Itachi that was created by good old Orochimaru, complete with his own unique name. *Chuckles*