NinjaManager Forums
Old 05-22-2015, 10:45 AM   #1
XeroMaano
Vampire

Default Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage 4

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto-gai...venth-hokage/4
http://mangafox.me/manga/naruto_gaid...01/c004/1.html

Sarada gets the Sharingan and because of that is mistaken for one of that mysterious Akatsuki's underlings.
Talk about misunderstandings...

Sad that Sasuke doesn't even know what his own daughter looks like.

Last edited by XeroMaano; 05-22-2015 at 10:56 AM.
XeroMaano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 02:34 PM   #2
Eugen

Knew this would happen the moment Sarada went on her own, but hahaha, altho quite sad I couldn't help but laught like crazy when that happened XD Sasuke trying to take Ging's place as worst father in shonen history :>
Old 05-22-2015, 06:21 PM   #3
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugen View Post
Knew this would happen the moment Sarada went on her own, but hahaha, altho quite sad I couldn't help but laught like crazy when that happened XD Sasuke trying to take Ging's place as worst father in shonen history :>
I dunno...who Ging is, but at least he is better than Goku right now. *Chuckles* I am sure he will figure it out by himself once he gets a good look at her. Besides, Sasuke is a smart guy i highly doubt that he would think for a moment that someone would underestimate a war hero like him by sending in an Uchiha who has only recently activated her Sharingan...would really like to see how Sarada activated it...though then again i suppose this sort of "tramatic stress" thats needed to unlock it, hell, Sasuke unlocked his as a kid but was so fucked up by Itachi that he mentally blocked the event and the Sharingan that came with it.

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote