NinjaManager Forums
Old 07-30-2014, 10:19 AM   #1
XeroMaano
Vampire

Default Naruto 687

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/687/1

Spoiler:
Hmm... why do I have a feeling that Kakashi will meet with Rin and Obito in that white space as well?

I wonder what will Naruto's anger mean for this fight.
Old 07-30-2014, 04:13 PM   #2
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

I know i should be sad for Obito, and i am...but there is just one mystery i dont understand...who the FUCK is that guy on the cliff on page 6 just above the second part of Zetzu's speech bubble on the right...i know its probably just an error but couldnt help mentioning it. *chuckles.*

Anyway, very nice chapter, sad to see Obito go, he did crap of course, but just a little like Sasuke it was easy to connect and feel sorry for him after all the shit he had to put up in life. Uchiha, they got such amazing power, but they always get the short end of the stick in life...someone needs to beat fate to death with that stick.

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 06:17 PM   #3
TheBlackFlash

Quote:
Originally Posted by shywhitefox View Post
I know i should be sad for Obito, and i am...but there is just one mystery i dont understand...who the FUCK is that guy on the cliff on page 6 just above the second part of Zetzu's speech bubble on the right...i know its probably just an error but couldnt help mentioning it. *chuckles.*

Anyway, very nice chapter, sad to see Obito go, he did crap of course, but just a little like Sasuke it was easy to connect and feel sorry for him after all the shit he had to put up in life. Uchiha, they got such amazing power, but they always get the short end of the stick in life...someone needs to beat fate to death with that stick.
I think he's still there in the next page :O and if I had to guess I would say it's Sasuke (even if it makes no sense, probbably really just an error).
TheBlackFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 08:28 PM   #4
XeroMaano
Vampire

It's obviously kishimoto.
He went in there personally to do cameo no jutsu.

Serious answer, by the shadow's form, it's Sasuke, even if his position changes so fast.