NinjaManager Forums
Old 09-09-2015, 02:37 PM   #1
saad

Default Zzzzzzzzzzzz

well ill be able to complete med soon so i was wondering which weapons should i take on the next diff
i got murasame(which im 100% sure ill take to next diff) tornado edge deadalus lance sirens wish ameno nuboko i think(im sure i wont take it tho)
im hunting moon chaser atm so consider that on my list too.
thing is im confused bout takin tornado edge mostly,i know its like the top 3 weapon in my current list but its 0.08 and the others dea and moonchaser(hoperfully i will get it) is like 0.03. should i just take te mura and another and try to hunt the weapons like dea,moon chaser on hard diff as they get unlocked early.
also is there any other weapon i could hunt after clearing med(dont say luna )
Old 09-09-2015, 03:26 PM   #2
TuffHunter

Tornado edge is fairly easy to rehunt. I am surprised you dont have Luna Sword by the way. Sorry had to bring it up.

Personally for both my teams I hunted for Tyrfing. The ryo boost basically guarentees you an extra ryo regardless of win or loss once you get past the first rank. It still adds good attack (28 total) and the 50 resistance has its uses.

So to answer your question... carry over moon chaser, murasame and tyrfing. Good attack, elemental advantage and ryo bonus.
Old 09-09-2015, 03:44 PM   #3
saad

well ill start hunting tyrfing now in place of hunting moonchaser and if i do find them both before i beat qb ill take what you suggest if not ill got with dea mura tyrfing
@that luna question ive been hearing that since 2010 :P well on these advanced diff it takes a lil longer to make a strong enought team to hunt luna with good if and well im not planning on a rerun for luna only,maybe after i finish hard
Old 09-10-2015, 06:59 PM   #4
TuffHunter

That works as well. You won't regret the ryo bonus, especially on Hard. It will be nice to afford temporary summons & ninjas or simply just being able to buy 400s & 800s earlier.

Edit: Also as a side note, I find ryo bonuses to be even better for LS-NIN teams as they have trouble finding multiple LWs each run and sometimes benefit from simply buying abilities.

Last edited by TuffHunter; 09-10-2015 at 08:02 PM.
TuffHunter is offline   Reply With Quote