Old 01-31-2016, 02:33 PM   #41
XaK0R
KURO Representative

Just in time to claim my last 2 girls for this month then

Magical Kyouko - To Love Ru

Spoiler:

and Villetta Nu - Code Geass

Spoiler:

I also fixed the size of the earlier post :) maybe you can put Nami up as well now

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on Classic.NinjaManager.com!

Last edited by shywhitefox; 01-31-2016 at 07:11 PM.
XaK0R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 07:12 PM   #42
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaK0R View Post
Just in time to claim my last 2 girls for this month then

Magical Kyouko - To Love Ru

Spoiler:

and Villetta Nu - Code Geass

Spoiler:

I also fixed the size of the earlier post :) maybe you can put Nami up as well now
She is up, hence the red X above the Catgirl. For some reason it has trouble loading. Its the same with a few pictures I noticed in some peoples gallerys. Must be that type of image or something.

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 07:55 PM   #43
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor

Updated name and Pictures:
(first 3 names already correct in the list, i'm reposting them to help you know where to start with replacement.)
Miku - Riina - Remon - Ikaruga - Honoka - Sara - Nekone - Lapis - Falcom - Suzu - Hisako - Kazuki - Saya - Saika - Megumin - Koito

pictures (1rst one will replace current last picture):

EDIT: thanks for the quick update shy, also i didnt notice i hadn't done this in a while lmao. so many waifs.

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"

Last edited by Isaac0; 01-31-2016 at 09:55 PM.
Isaac0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 10:28 PM   #44
XaK0R
KURO Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac0 View Post
Updated name and Pictures:
(first 3 names already correct in the list, i'm reposting them to help you know where to start with replacement.)
Miku - Riina - Remon - Ikaruga - Honoka - Sara - Nekone - Lapis - Falcom - Suzu - Hisako - Kazuki - Saya - Saika - Megumin - Koito

pictures (1rst one will replace current last picture):

EDIT: thanks for the quick update shy, also i didnt notice i hadn't done this in a while lmao. so many waifs.
just where do you get these awesome quality pictures from , master of editing so neatly lined up

Old 01-31-2016, 10:43 PM   #45
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor

Quote:
just where do you get these awesome quality pictures from , master of editing so neatly lined up

^ I get most of my pictures from Danbooru (warning: alot of NSFW stuff mixed with the good art), if i can't find something i like I just google images. But i use the Search tools to get higher resolution pictures, (tend to go with Larger and Full color, as you can see in the picture i have up).

As for lining things up, the first time i did these i set up those lines you see then i just drag the picture i want to use, put it in 1 of 4 slots in it's own layer, rotate/resize/whatever else and proceed to cut along the lines i have pre-setup. the slots are 160x300, coming to 640x300 at the end, which is slightly less than the default width that the forums have, so when you open my spoiler tag they don't extend your page either :D.

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"
Old 02-01-2016, 12:36 AM   #46
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Quote:
Personally, I use Photoshop. Its 12 euro or so a month for just the basic stuff, but I use it for other things so I personally find it worth the price.

I look up images on some sights I know like Deviant art, E-hentai if I am lucky enough to find a good Non-hentai image of the character, rule 621 and even basic search yields better results. I myself rather go for high quality images (or the best I can find) of the characters in a good, non compromising position that, though its fine if the naughty stuff can be cut out of it, and also prefer it if they are wearing outfits from their series...so no naughty or skimpy swimsuits for me. *Chuckles* Rarely ever take images from the animes or games so I will almost always aim for fanart or a high quality image.

But yeah, Izzy's option is great, too. His always come out amazing every time.

EDIT: Interesting. I may use Danbooru for a bit as I have already found a few images I like for the new girls I need to update on.

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.

Last edited by shywhitefox; 02-01-2016 at 12:48 AM.
Old 02-01-2016, 12:51 AM   #47
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by shywhitefox View Post
Personally, I use Photoshop. Its 12 euro or so a month for just the basic stuff, but I use it for other things so I personally find it worth the price.

I look up images on some sights I know like Deviant art, E-hentai if I am lucky enough to find a good Non-hentai image of the character, rule 621 and even basic search yields better results. I myself rather go for high quality images (or the best I can find) of the characters in a good, non compromising position that, though its fine if the naughty stuff can be cut out of it, and also prefer it if they are wearing outfits from their series...so no naughty or skimpy swimsuits for me. *Chuckles* Rarely ever take images from the animes or games so I will almost always aim for fanart or a high quality image.

But yeah, Izzy's option is great, too. His always come out amazing every time.

EDIT: Interesting. I may use Danbooru for a bit as I have already found a few images I like for the new girls I need to update on.
Oh i'm using GIMP btw, It's alot shittier than photoshop(which i use at school because Game Dev. and can probably have a kew for now lmao). GIMP is free and i've im just used to it by now for this small monthly amount of work.

I also mostly aim for Fanart, with a few exceptions (when none of the fanart is actually to my liking OR the original character designer is someone i really enjoy)

Danbooru is mostly fanart, with the occasional official artworks aswell, for character names it's usually inputted like this: LastName_FirstName (dont forget underscore)

Last edited by shywhitefox; 02-01-2016 at 01:53 AM.
Old 02-01-2016, 01:54 AM   #48
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Quote:
for character names it's usually inputted like this: LastName_FirstName (dont forget underscore)
Oh, so its like rule 34? Ok, I think I will remember that. *Chuckles*

Old 02-01-2016, 02:46 AM   #49
XaK0R
KURO Representative

Interresting. Might try that stuff out as well, if i feel like looking through the functions and its basics, thanks.

Old 02-01-2016, 07:58 AM   #50
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by shywhitefox View Post
Mine is free

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 08:00 AM   #51
MoonTiger
Flying duck of prejustice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenonar View Post
Mine is free
We seem to be using the same version then :)
Old 02-01-2016, 10:35 AM   #52
XeroMaano
Vampire

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonTiger View Post
We seem to be using the same version then :)
Yarrr, we be sailin' the same boat!

Last edited by XeroMaano; 02-01-2016 at 10:41 AM.
XeroMaano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 11:30 AM   #53
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeroMaano View Post
Yarrr, we be sailin' the same boat!

I see what you did there.

Old 02-01-2016, 12:50 PM   #54
xddxdsfiukas
ಠ_ಠ

Quote:
I see what you did there.
I don't xD