NinjaManager Forums

Old 05-17-2016, 03:04 PM   #21
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader

Was going to claim Widowmaker but it seems Mit has her T.T

I'll claim Tracer from Overwatch then, i belive she hasn't been claimed?
(Will request that Mit gives me Widowmaker just so i can have this image for them <3

Sometimes to see the light, you have to jump into the depths of darkness itself...

Last edited by drag0nf0rce; 05-17-2016 at 03:07 PM.
drag0nf0rce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 07:36 PM   #22
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by drag0nf0rce View Post
Was going to claim Widowmaker but it seems Mit has her T.T

I'll claim Tracer from Overwatch then, i belive she hasn't been claimed?
(Will request that Mit gives me Widowmaker just so i can have this image for them <3
Moon has her :p

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 07:47 PM   #23
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaK0R View Post
I will claim :s ( is this too late ? , its still the start of tuesday id say :) not even 12 pm here and I just got back from France, didnt have any good internet connection :o , would be lovely if this counted <3 )

As for the 2nd claim of the month, I will claim Yo Tan Wa from Kingdom.

Yo Tan Wa - Kingdom

Spoiler:
Well, according to your message you sent it little less than 10 AM in the morning (in my area, anyway) so that's both before I even wake up and shy of the end of the set 48 hours mark, so yeah, you qualify. Congrats to me, Aeno, Izzy, and Xak0r. You may all claim 3 girls each since we only have 4 participants. one more and we would have been restricted to 2, though Drag0n came very close to impeding us... *Gives Fuyumaru instructions to take all my ninja girls and pay him a visit*

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 10:15 PM   #24
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Ok, time to claim my 3 girls from the event. First up, since I forgot to claim a new girl with the start of the new season, I shall claim Starlight Glimmer from MLP...finding a good human picture of her will be a challenge. From Fairy Tail, I will claim Yukino Agria from the Sabertooth Guild and my third girl shall be. *Fuyu somehow manages a catchy drumbroll* Magik from the Marvel comics. Sister of one of my favorite X-men, Colossus and who's real name is Illyana Nikolievna Rasputina. Hope you guys claim some good girls, too.

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
Old 05-18-2016, 04:34 AM   #25
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

It'll just go for the hat-trick :3 Minami-ke \o/

Minami Haruka

Minami Kana

Minami Chiaki

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Old 05-18-2016, 12:49 PM   #26
XaK0R
KURO Representative

Thank you Shy :) glad i made it just in time for this :D

I' ll just claim a trio like Aeno did then I guess, I think its fine if they are all on one picture to save space :o ?

Death Topia - Maya Hoshimiya, Yui Kisaragi, Saki Yagami ( from left to right )

Spoiler:

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on Classic.NinjaManager.com!
XaK0R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 04:09 PM   #27
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor

Do i have to claim then right away or can I take a few days to choose? 3 is alot :o

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"
Isaac0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 07:15 PM   #28
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Says 48 hours :p

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Old 05-18-2016, 07:44 PM   #29
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenonar View Post
Says 48 hours :p
Yup yup. Aeno is right about that.

Old 05-19-2016, 03:22 AM   #30
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by shywhitefox View Post
Yup yup. Aeno is right about that.
alrighty.

3 girls will be:

Shiroyasha from Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?

Sakurame Kirie from UQ Holder!

Dolce from Rune Factory 4

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"
Old 05-22-2016, 04:42 AM   #31
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor

New pictures, first one replaces the current last one.

Name Adjustments: (you accidentally put akiko in my list, i removed it, and changed some names from Last to First. I actually completely didn't notice the Mother event, and i even posted the same day commenting on aeno's pick... fml. First pick i miss.)

Rin - Scathach - Mari - Beatrice - Shiroyasha - Kirie - Dolce

Old 05-26-2016, 08:46 PM   #32
Carlimas
The People's Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by shywhitefox View Post

Hmmmmmmm...this really isn't good...half way through this month and the only people who have claimed are myself, Izzy, Aeno, the new guy, XaK0r, and one other random person. *Shrugs*

lol thanks for that :D
Carlimas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 04:18 PM   #33
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

SPONTANEOUS EVENT!!!

Meet me in the Tavern. Ask the barman for Deepthroat

Seems we have some time for one more claim, huh guys. May as well get this show on the road.

It appears that the girls in the ignored harems are in a bit of a playful mood since their Harem Lords havnt shown up at all this month. They decided to go behind their backs. *Dodges pitchforks and torches* NO! NOT LIKE THAT!

*Caughs* Seems they wish to give other harem lords some information on one friend or enemy from their world that they would like to be claimed by you.

The objective my friends, should you choose to accept it, is that you can claim one girl, but she has to come from a series that one of the Harem Lords has claimed from, but has has failed to claim this month (so far, anyway) As well as this, you cant have any girls from the series you choose, either. So, the girl has to be from a series someone else has claimed from, and one you have never claimed from.

Example: Drag0n hasn't claimed this month (not at the lack of trying) so he qualifys as one of the target claimers. He has a bunch of series like Tekken, Highschool DxD, and a bunch of others, but K-On is one of the few series he has claimed from that I haven't so I can claim a girl from that series (though I believe at the moment there is next to none.) Really hope this helps.

This event is, of course, just 24 hours long starting now, and should any of the late claimers come on when this is posted, then you can perticiate, too, but have to follow the same rules, only you cant claim from your own source of series you have claimed from.

Hope you all have some good claims to go for. Oh...and this message may, or may not, self destruct in Ten seconds. ENJOY!

Last edited by shywhitefox; 05-28-2016 at 10:50 PM.
Old 05-28-2016, 11:06 PM   #34
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Hmmmmmmm...seems to be empty right now...may consider extending this by 12 - 24 hours depending on how close we get to the deadline if its just me.

Thanks to the information given to me by Moon's Soul Eater girls, I shall claim Patricia "Patty" Thompson...hope this doesn't mess up any Twin Spontanious Events further down the line. *Chuckles*

Old 05-28-2016, 11:59 PM   #35
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor

Both Moon's and Xero's Girls gave me a quick tip.

I'll be claiming Henrietta from Log Horizon

Old 05-29-2016, 09:32 AM   #36
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Tricky event as it's not that easy to identify the girls in their harems, or the series they're from.. The names aren't even necessarily in the same order as the picture either ;o (which is why I put names on all mine)

Will pretty much have to go through the list of series and see if I can find a series with a girl I want that they've happened to have claimed from :>

Also, it's mothers day today in Sweden D;

I'll claim Irina "Bitch-sensei" Jelavić from Ansatsu Kyoushitsu that Moon has one from... D:

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Old 05-29-2016, 02:51 PM   #37
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenonar View Post
The names aren't even necessarily in the same order as the picture either ;o (which is why I put names on all mine)
whenever i send in new pictures I send in updated names to make sure their in the order i have the pictures in.

But that's just me :3

Old 05-29-2016, 04:48 PM   #38
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac0 View Post
whenever i send in new pictures I send in updated names to make sure their in the order i have the pictures in.

But that's just me :3
Yeah, Moon hasn't D;

*counts.. 9th picture... 9th name.... .....No you're not... Who the fuck are you? *

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Old 05-29-2016, 10:19 PM   #39
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

I try and do the same. Wow, I had no idea some of them could be so unorganized. I usually just put the names down when I can, then like Izzy when I update the pics I put the names in their proper order.