NinjaManager Forums
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2011, 09:21 PM   #1
DarkWolf713
The Chosen One
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In your Mom.
Posts: 506
Default The manga you hate the most

Post the manga you hate the most and the reason why you hate it

One Piece, The characters are ALL fucking ugly and the battle are so fucking dumb and suckish. The only thing OP has is humor, and even there it sucks cocks. Thats pretty much why i hate One Piece !
DarkWolf713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 09:44 PM   #2
Mitoru
Evil Entity
Moderator
 
Mitoru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Story Storage
Posts: 2,846
Default

Naruto, Bleach and Fairy Tail at times. Friend no jutsu, prelonging, boring stuff we don't care about, lame villains that are so pwnsome that have to be defeated with lame plot.
__________________
"Being strong isn't about never falling down, but always getting up.
Mitoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 09:53 PM   #3
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin
 
Aenonar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3,586
Default

Wouldn't call it hate, but even if I don't really enjoy a manga I still try to finish it. But these I just couldn't read to the finish cause they sucked so damn hard or were just extremely long and boring.

Boku to Kanojo no XXX, Hatsukoi Limited, Hayate the Combat Butler, Junai Tokkou Taichou!, Mouse, Onidere, School x Fight, Shina Dark, Sket Dance, With Karin, Working Musume.


Hayate no Gotoku... Come on, it got boring already after 40 chapters, and there's over 300 by now. Just end the story instead of repeating the same mistake all the other long running mangas has done.
__________________



Rawr. Me smash you die.

Last edited by Aenonar; 06-22-2011 at 09:58 PM.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 10:53 PM   #4
killik99
the Spoiler
 
killik99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: at the begining and the end
Posts: 595
Default

school days... i mean the ending is just disturbing and there are just waay better mangas
i dont read manga much nowadays i mostly look at amines ^^ but that one was short and i still dont know why i reed the the whole thing ^^
__________________
killik99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 04:46 AM   #5
Luffy
Senior Member
 
Luffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 165
Default

I simply could not continue watching Hitman Reborn.
I tried, I wanted a bit to see how it ended, but it got so boring. So incredibly boring.
__________________

Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 09:38 AM   #6
KatekyoHitman
Biggest Noob
 
KatekyoHitman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 158
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy View Post
I simply could not continue watching Hitman Reborn.
I tried, I wanted a bit to see how it ended, but it got so boring. So incredibly boring.
Do you mean reading it or did you literally mean watching it? Because the title says:
Quote:
The manga you hate the most
And I don't hate this manga but sometimes it gets too boring: Naruto
KatekyoHitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 09:44 AM   #7
LeaderSasuke
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In Mysterious World ... ... If you're coming to me I kill you.
Posts: 799
Default

I hate DBZ =,= isn,t interesting
LeaderSasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 08:46 PM   #8
Pain96Itachi
Lawliet
 
Pain96Itachi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Varna,Bulgaria
Posts: 406
Default

DBZ cuz' it's too ugly and booring..
__________________


Special thanks to drag0nf0rce for this cool signature!!!! :)
Pain96Itachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 02:30 AM   #9
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor
 
Isaac0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,898
Default

Theres a difference Between boring and hating. I never would actually Read something if I hated it right? If I got With most Boring/Dislike the most, Hands down Reborn/FT, i Really tried after all the good comments peopel gave... FT has the same feel as One Piece without the good parts. And Reborn has sucha a slow start... after 50 chapters your STILL waiting to be intertained... Then after that i add Naruto and Bleach to the list. One Piece is the only one in those big titles that I actually Find decent. Reason? Because it has Tearjerking parts. I can name a couple notable ones. Contains Spoilers
Spoiler:

Sanji Leaving the Cooking Ship
Usopp vs Luffy (This hole situation in general)
Robin screaming she wants to Live
When Ace Dies
many more...


Bleach has NOTHING of this, and the only thing close to this in naruto is Jiraiya's Death.
__________________

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"
Isaac0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 02:40 AM   #10
DarkWolf713
The Chosen One
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In your Mom.
Posts: 506
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac0 View Post
Theres a difference Between boring and hating. I never would actually Read something if I hated it right? If I got With most Boring/Dislike the most, Hands down Reborn/FT, i Really tried after all the good comments peopel gave... FT has the same feel as One Piece without the good parts. And Reborn has sucha a slow start... after 50 chapters your STILL waiting to be intertained... Then after that i add Naruto and Bleach to the list. One Piece is the only one in those big titles that I actually Find decent. Reason? Because it has Tearjerking parts. I can name a couple notable ones. Contains Spoilers
Spoiler:

Sanji Leaving the Cooking Ship
Usopp vs Luffy (This hole situation in general)
Robin screaming she wants to Live
When Ace Dies
many more...


Bleach has NOTHING of this, and the only thing close to this in naruto is Jiraiya's Death.
Jiraiya's death wasnt the only thing like that, Asuma's death as well, maybe Itachi's death even if i was happy.
DarkWolf713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 03:29 AM   #11
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor
 
Isaac0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,898
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWolf713 View Post
Jiraiya's death wasnt the only thing like that, Asuma's death as well, maybe Itachi's death even if i was happy.
Oh, True, Forgot About Asuma's death. That whole Arc was probably My Favorite one (In Naruto) TBH.

Itachi's death wasnt really much :\. But you need to have Good tearjerking moments WITHOUT people dieing :\.
__________________

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"
Isaac0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 08:00 AM   #12
LeaderSasuke
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In Mysterious World ... ... If you're coming to me I kill you.
Posts: 799
Default

Asuma , Jiraya deaths. Kushina , Minato in heart Naruto. Itachi and Orochimaru hatred for Sasuke. Sasuke rival Naruto. ... Shikamaru Ino Chouji no teacher (Asuma died) ... Sakura crying for Sasuke to back come. Itachi and Nagato mysterious o.O

Naruto is more interedting than DBZ. DBZ is for idiots. o.o
Ecchi is ok but sex ... O.O I love watch !
LeaderSasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 01:48 PM   #13
Dark Legend
暗殺者•短剣VII
 
Dark Legend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,070
Default

i hate, fairy tale the dialogue is sooooooooooo long and the plot is soooo stupid..
__________________
Main

“life is short, take shit from nobody, be your own boss.”
“jaraiya's Disiple folowing the philosophy of money, boobs and alcohol. :D ”
Dark Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 03:54 PM   #14
killik99
the Spoiler
 
killik99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: at the begining and the end
Posts: 595
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaderSasuke View Post
Asuma , Jiraya deaths. Kushina , Minato in heart Naruto. Itachi and Orochimaru hatred for Sasuke. Sasuke rival Naruto. ... Shikamaru Ino Chouji no teacher (Asuma died) ... Sakura crying for Sasuke to back come. Itachi and Nagato mysterious o.O

Naruto is more interedting than DBZ. DBZ is for idiots. o.o
Ecchi is ok but sex ... O.O I love watch !
spoiler alert !!! O=
__________________
killik99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 04:10 PM   #15
Cavalo
Sower of evil
 
Cavalo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Poland
Posts: 1,002
Default

Offtopic:
@Leader - you're an idiot... BAKAYARO KONOYARO!

Dragon Ball is most epic shonen ever! With no DB there wont be Naruto

End offtopic

Bleach I guess. Fight pic are very chaotic and I can't get what is going on
__________________


Poland First To Fight
Event: http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/191427
Cavalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 06:58 PM   #16
CrystalDragon
*~Lethal Dancer~*
 
CrystalDragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 460
Default

Bleach. Bleach is the worst Manga ever.

The creator has no new ideas anymore. (And no, current Arc with this fullbring shit and already used characters - and yes, they WERE kind of used already - just suck.) Chapters are only 15-16 pages anymore, and most of the time it contains 3 huge Panels with either Ichigos fucking ugly face shouting a random name, the second panel is his enemy shouting a stupid name, and the third panel is a Black one witha retarded Question by the Author written in White.

Congrats for the worst Manga *_* You haz lost the Game.
__________________
CrystalDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 04:24 AM   #17
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor
 
Isaac0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,898
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalDragon View Post
Bleach. Bleach is the worst Manga ever.

The creator has no new ideas anymore. (And no, current Arc with this fullbring @#!*% and already used characters - and yes, they WERE kind of used already - just suck.) Chapters are only 15-16 pages anymore, and most of the time it contains 3 huge Panels with either Ichigos @#!*% ugly face shouting a random name, the second panel is his enemy shouting a stupid name, and the third panel is a Black one witha retarded Question by the Author written in White.

Congrats for the worst Manga *_* You haz lost the Game.
HE shoulda ended it after The Whole Aizen Situation, End of Story. I Blame JUMP, they probably just don't want a "Hit Series" to end. So Tite Might be throwing the towel and waiting for his ratings to drop/being canceled.
__________________

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"
Isaac0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 04:54 PM   #18
DarkWolf713
The Chosen One
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In your Mom.
Posts: 506
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac0 View Post
HE shoulda ended it after The Whole Aizen Situation, End of Story. I Blame JUMP, they probably just don't want a "Hit Series" to end. So Tite Might be throwing the towel and waiting for his ratings to drop/being canceled.
What could've happened instead of this fullbring shit is that Ichigo's sister... Karin i think... Would've become the main character and then Aizen would return and she would the the one to beat him or i dont know, Bleach was reallly good until that fullbring crap imo.
DarkWolf713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 02:07 AM   #19
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor
 
Isaac0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,898
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWolf713 View Post
What could've happened instead of this fullbring @#!*% is that Ichigo's sister... Karin i think... Would've become the main character and then Aizen would return and she would the the one to beat him or i dont know, Bleach was reallly good until that fullbring crap imo.
Nah, not even KArin shit... it should of just all ended
__________________

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"
Isaac0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 02:36 AM   #20
Scarlet
Lullaby
 
Scarlet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: In the house of Ftiari
Posts: 3,952
Default

Everyone of them.

Because I dont like reading. :(
__________________
Mario is red , Megaman is blue , will you be my player 2?
''A newborn child bears no sin.'' - Gol D. Roger
Scarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:33 PM.