NinjaManager Forums
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2012, 08:55 PM   #21
MoonTiger
Flying duck of prejustice
 
MoonTiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hiding in a forest
Posts: 1,811
Default

Nah, almost all of the community agrees with you on the point that the game is in serious need of an update, new areas, fights etc. Only.. our opinion don't seem to matter =/
__________________
"Negative. There can be no retreat. No retreat! No stepping back. No stepping forward and no destroying Reaper forces!"
MoonTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:03 PM   #22
Mitoru
Evil Entity
Moderator
 
Mitoru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Story Storage
Posts: 2,846
Default

Brace yourself, it's really long.
(That's what she said)
Spoiler:
Keeping active in game (of course I check all ranks everyday, and know who owns which team) and not noticing changes in event can be understood, but if you weren't following the forums, because I for sure didn't see you post (eventually in a clan thread) you don't really have idea what's going on do you?
Udon clearly said, that he is working on some things he had planned for a while and is making the events because otherwise you'd check the home page and see that last update was when, 5 months ago? Sure looks better than an event with a chance to win a FREE fn and a lw if you work hard enough. Prizes for places 11-20 are perfectly understandabe. Why? Because top 10 are almost always taken by premmers, heavy 1-3 and light the rest or leave 1-2 spots for non premmers spammed by clan mates. Now even without premming you can prove that you are better and/on more persisent than others. Ninjamanager is one of few completely free games. Meaning you have access to everything without paying, but you can pay for a boost. Only exception are custom lws, but with all limits on their stats using them as a reply would be ridiculous.

And yes, I like my grammar and interpunction the way they are. Some people completely abandoned them, and I realise you did it in reply to my "whining only to whine" so don't get the wrong idea. Or further excuse.
I know you understand my point, anyway I understood yours from the beginning so if you find it necessary to continue you're more than welcome to pm me or leave me a visitor message. Massages accepted as well. We spammed this thread enough, though others might want to read it so what is allready here should remain. Peace.
__________________
"Being strong isn't about never falling down, but always getting up.
Mitoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:00 PM   #23
Khond
Member
 
Khond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 77
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitoru View Post
though others might want to read it so what is allready here should remain. Peace.
It's time for me to make my dramatic exit already.
Khond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 01:17 PM   #24
kzaries
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 292
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu77 View Post
Not udon but i can verify.
The FNJ's that are going to be added to the game will be available are only those that are on game guide.The others will get implemented some time later.
I tried searching for those jounins but they can't be found in other modes.
kzaries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 01:32 PM   #25
Anbu77
MM's CyberStalker
Moderator
 
Anbu77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Greece
Posts: 1,590
Default

Dont quite understand what u mean kzaries.
New FNJ's are only for this event and will be available when event is over to main server.
Rest FNJ's going to be in game someday.

About the new FNJ's.
They dont have an Element.They will be available when u beat 5other random fnj.
__________________

Stalking noobs since 1992!
Anbu77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:10 PM   #26
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod
 
shywhitefox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Ireland Drogheda
Posts: 1,718
Default

really wish he did something besides "kill 5 FNJ to to select any one of ALL the new FNJ" why couldnt udon have done something like "kill Itachi FNJ and another sharangan user to select shisui" or "kill FNJ kakazu and another Akatsuki to unlock Hidan" just add in a few connecting conditions or something *shrugs* none the less i suppose it doesnt really matter at this point
__________________

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 05:07 PM   #27
MoonTiger
Flying duck of prejustice
 
MoonTiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hiding in a forest
Posts: 1,811
Default

Creativity was never a strong point in these events.. you should know that by now :)
__________________
"Negative. There can be no retreat. No retreat! No stepping back. No stepping forward and no destroying Reaper forces!"
MoonTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 05:35 PM   #28
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod
 
shywhitefox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Ireland Drogheda
Posts: 1,718
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonTiger View Post
Creativity was never a strong point in these events.. you should know that by now :)
its so sad yet so true *chuckles* oh well what can ya do i guess
__________________

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 05:43 PM   #29
SirDaf
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 14
Default

"YOU'RE killing me smalls!" Ok I get that you want the event to go quicker. Last Hard event was what? 4 or 5 months. but this 160 arena tank fills in less than 3 charges (60x3=180). I gotta sleep and work in here somewhere. I've fallen behind in the last 2 events because I keep loosing energy on a full tank.

I understand the reasoning for 160 without an event fills in 24 hours (8 charges). You gotta help us out inside the event. 240 arena energy tank and 200 world tanks would be fantastic and would still fill in less than 24 hours (6 charges arena and 5 charges world). Guys who can stay logged in refreshing their browser all day still get the advantage over guys like me who can't stay tethered to the computer. I'm ok with that. You reap what you sow.

Please can you help us out?

Last edited by SirDaf; 11-18-2012 at 05:44 PM. Reason: astetics
SirDaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 05:56 PM   #30
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin
 
Aenonar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3,586
Default

As you said, the events are meant to be fast paced.. So.. Unless you actually play as much as possible you have no chance of winning. The first ones beat the event is like 1 month as far as I remember.. Just to clear the event you only have to log in once a day like normal, so there's not really any reason to increase the energy caps as no one would really benefit from it except the slackers ;P

On main server you get 120 AE and 160 WE each day, which means that logging in once a day is enough to not waste any.. So, what you could do in this fast paced event with 2x energy gain is... Log in twice a day \o/ Just do a round before work and one after work, only takes a couple of minutes really..
__________________



Rawr. Me smash you die.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 06:42 PM   #31
SirDaf
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 14
Default

Lol. You are arguing for my point as if you are arguing against it. I have no complaint about the main server. If I lose energy because I can't get to a computer more than once a day, that's on me.

Ok my math was off on the last post but my point is still valid.

What I'm asking for is that the event server have a tank big enough to fill in 21 - 24 hours, not 9 to 12 hours. I guarantee you cannot finish the event logging in only once a day without premium. I don't care how good you are. You lose WAY too much energy.

21 hours too loose? ok fine give me at least 18 hours that's still tighter than once a day.

Last edited by SirDaf; 11-18-2012 at 06:48 PM. Reason: admitting faulty math lol
SirDaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:05 PM   #32
MoonTiger
Flying duck of prejustice
 
MoonTiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hiding in a forest
Posts: 1,811
Default

You CAN finish the event in time without problem. Not in the top 20, but finishing it? Definitely.
__________________
"Negative. There can be no retreat. No retreat! No stepping back. No stepping forward and no destroying Reaper forces!"
MoonTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:19 PM   #33
SirDaf
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonTiger View Post
You CAN finish the event in time without problem. Not in the top 20, but finishing it? Definitely.
*looks at MoonTiger suspiciously* So the last event you logged in exactly once a day every day letting half of the energy get wasted and still finished the event before the event was over? Or did you log in more than that?
[edit: Sorry MoonTiger. I take that back.]


As I was saying....
Slackers can whine about it all day and then wine about it all day. Nobody cares about the slackers. 18, 21 or 24 hours to fill a tank will give those of us legitimately trying to work around our lives to enjoy the event a fighting chance to finish. We don't need more days, we need more quality in the days we have. I bet with 18 hour tank the event will finish faster and smoother.

Read through the posts on the past events. People are getting frustrated and not participating in the events for various reasons but the root cause is basically the same. It's pointless to try. I don't even try to migrate my fng/fnj to main or alt anymore. After months of sacrifice being on the last boss and not finishing is frustrating. Now I just bring my main and/or alt to event. If I don't make it to the end at least I can be migrated to beginner and keep the fng/fnj (sacrificing all previous lw with expectation that I have to hunt for them again in event or after event). We are trying to work with you. Meet us at least part of the way.

Last edited by SirDaf; 11-18-2012 at 10:38 PM. Reason: appology
SirDaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:25 PM   #34
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin
 
Aenonar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3,586
Default

There were several in the last event who only logged in once a day, sometimes not even that.. They still beat the event with a couple of weeks to spare...

What's more important that spending energy is to plan a useful team that doesn't need 2 years to become strong enough ;o
__________________



Rawr. Me smash you die.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:57 PM   #35
SirDaf
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 14
Default

Ok. I'll assume you just double-checked that little factoid then wrote it rather than going on a preconceived idea that you already had before this conversation.

Last event I had 2 teams going. One was my regular strategy and one was an experiment. The experiment would have taken 2 years to become strong and didn't surprise me that it flopped. Both teams struggled. However I accept the challenge. New strategies formulating.......

but still.... an 18 hour tank wouldn't go against the spirit of the event... and yes I'll shut up about it now.

Good Luck everyone! BELIEVE IT!!!!
SirDaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:39 PM   #36
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin
 
Aenonar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3,586
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDaf View Post
Ok. I'll assume you just double-checked that little factoid then wrote it rather than going on a preconceived idea that you already had before this conversation.

Last event I had 2 teams going. One was my regular strategy and one was an experiment. The experiment would have taken 2 years to become strong and didn't surprise me that it flopped. Both teams struggled. However I accept the challenge. New strategies formulating.......

but still.... an 18 hour tank wouldn't go against the spirit of the event... and yes I'll shut up about it now.

Good Luck everyone! BELIEVE IT!!!!
I've been here since the game started and been talking and moderating the chat pretty much every day.. I've had this conversation "a couple" of times before in the past events, plus I've casually played a couple of them myself including the previous hard mode event.. So yeah, I know you can easily beat the event in the given time.

As for your event team... You do realize that you're only allowed to have one event team right?
__________________



Rawr. Me smash you die.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:57 PM   #37
SirDaf
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 14
Default

I used my alt in event server. I still only have the Main, Alt and event accounts. I just wanted to see two strategies side by side to be able to find the advantages and disadvantages of each. So I take it that's not allowed? I just thought that was "highly suggested against" because I lost all my LW in the process.
SirDaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:01 PM   #38
Anbu77
MM's CyberStalker
Moderator
 
Anbu77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Greece
Posts: 1,590
Default

It doesnt matter.
2 events team is against the rules.
__________________

Stalking noobs since 1992!
Anbu77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:09 PM   #39
SirDaf
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 14
Default

*whistles nervously*..... Uh yeah that....... *casually resets alt back to main server hoping no one noticed it's presence(neither team was linked to any other account)*

"Uh yeah.... Such a travesty has never occurred nor will it ever." *musters up as innocent a look as possible*

*Angels sang joyfully and all was right in the world again*

Last edited by SirDaf; 11-18-2012 at 10:22 PM. Reason: avoid double posting
SirDaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:21 PM   #40
xddxdsfiukas
ಠ_ಠ
 
xddxdsfiukas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: mah home
Posts: 788
Default

Events are damn hard things, I wasn't able to finish begginer event by being active every day.


Don't even try to participate. It's too hard.
__________________
have a good day sir
xddxdsfiukas is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:43 PM.